What's your sleep routine, Veeky Forums?

What's your sleep routine, Veeky Forums?

recently iv been putting on the joe rogan + alex jones podcast about an hour before bedtime to mellow me out, I get 8-9 hours a night and wake up at 7am feeling bang tidy

8 hours of sleep with 2 or 3 piss breaks

I work nights so it can be hard to get quality sleep. I have a fan blowing almost full blast just for the white noise otherwise city traffic and stuff will wake me up.

I use android sleep to track my quality and stop snoring. Try to get 8 1/2 hours a day.

During the week, roughly 4-5 hours on thursdays and tuesdays. 6 on mon wed fri. Weekends depend on upcoming assignments. Today is a no sleep night because the math isn't going to do itself.

8 hours x 7 a week, on a good day I can pull off 9 hours. Sleep big to get big, amirite?

>go to bed at 11-12pm
>read a book for half an hour or so
>fall asleep instantly
>wake up at 4am
>squirm in bed and think of her for a few hours
>finally get up at about 6 and have breakfast feeling like shit

this is killing me, I can deal with feeling sad all day, I'm used to it, but lack of sleep is on a whole diferent level

I used to have trouble falling asleep long ago but it has been fine since I started exercising daily

I work nights so I sleep from 11am till about 8pm (8-9 hours) and then I make food for the week / shitpost

2am to 10am... I need a second job.

>That's not good

all the water has to come out some time

its fucking awful lads
stay up listening to metal and shitposting/vidya till 2 am, maybe get to sleep at 3:30, and sleep from 8-10 hours normally, usually maybe 4 on tuesdays as i need to be up for class at 8:30
it also doesnt help that i cant sleep on my back due to some as of yet undiagnosed issue that might be related to asthma and sleeping on my sides perpetually is making my shoulders hurt like a motherfucker
i need to stop enabling myself but staying up late is just so easy for me when all my classes are in the afternoon

Finally give in and get to bed at 4am each night, dick around on phone for an hour, get a serious hardon from some lewd ASMR video, jerk it in the restroom, finish ASMR with a halfie, finally fall asleep at 6 feeling hungry as shit

8 or 9PM-3AM, alternating between my bed and my couch. Put the box fan on high for dat dere white noise.

>Alex Jones
>Mellow out

>Dinner around 6 PM
>browse + shitpost on Veeky Forums and /pol/ until 8-9PM
>go to bed
>read for an hour or so
>fall asleep
>wake up between 6-7AM

Youre mom lol

it's been a while since i slept over 6 hours; probably a year or two

shit's fucking annoying as hell

Next you have to listen to joe + steven crowder from yesterday kek

I've been having insomnia for the last 3 weeks.
>tfw I averaged 2-3 hours of sleep last week

It used to take me ages to fall asleep, I'd wake up feeling drowsy as fuck and feel tired all day. When I was an undergrad staying awake during lectures was a herculean task (even though the subject material interested me). I tried everything: f.lux, varying my diet, exercising more/less at various times, etc but nothing worked. During the winter it would get really fucked up and I'd inevitably fall into some retarded schedule where I'd wake up at 2pm or some shit.

Now I just pop 1mg melatonin and fall asleep without any problems. I usually wake up briefly during the night, but it doesn't really affect my sleep quality. I can wake up early now and feel great. I have a lot more energy and mental stamina, and as a PhD student this is a game changer. It also helps my lifts, obviously.

Honestly, being sleep deprived is like being brain damaged. I can't stand retards who say shit like "wow I only slept 3 hours last night I'm such a savage tee hee". This whole "sleep deprived = cool" meme is the most retarded shit ever. Sleep is GOAT and if you were productive enough during the day (both physically and mentally), then getting enough high quality sleep is essential because that's when your brain puts it all together. It is of course a luxury and I feel for all my bros out there who can't get enough sleep.

.5 mg lorazepam