Why are Marxist threads not deleted on Veeky Forums but threads detailing and praising capitalism and its various...

Why are Marxist threads not deleted on Veeky Forums but threads detailing and praising capitalism and its various defects that can be removed are? Are the mods a bunch of gay Marxist fucks?

Other urls found in this thread:

vocaroo.com/i/s1GeFUMrwm9o
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Yes

Left-wing provocateurs are clever, so they post in such a way that fits the rules. Stormfags are dumb as bricks.

Yeah but it's not about left-right dichotomy. I'm talking about Marxism, not the left you fucking retard. Have you no clue how the political system works?

Because Marx is a historical figure and capitalism is not? I mean show me example of your "capitalism threads" which fit this board, I'd like to see them

see

Because it triggers /pol/cucks and that's a good thing

that would be a perfect thread for /pol/ if it wasn't all about sex dolls, evil Jews and Drumpf
still it has nothing to do with do with Veeky Forums, sorry

Hey man, I think we all hate /pol/cucks, but threads should not be deleted if they are trying to talk about capitalism or ANY economic system.

???
I think you aren't thinking correctly. I dislike /pol/ very much.

I think we here on Veeky Forums and Veeky Forums hate Marxism and /pol/fags just the same.

Here this might help some of you out

vocaroo.com/i/s1GeFUMrwm9o

Let me guess, you're the "why does leftypol hate whites" shill trying a new variant.
Saged.
If you think threads are getting deleted for political reasons, share some evidence.

That thread isn't deleted, though. It's in the catalog.

Not at all.

see
In this case, I see a lot of Marxist threads not getting deleted but anything critiquing the capitalist system itself is soon deleted.

...? My point exactly, you can tell I made a thread very similar to that one and it got deleted based on how that one is worded

Can you provide some evidence that capitalist threads are getting deleted for political reasons?

This isn't a legal battle. I'm not here to provide evidence, just here making some claims. We aren't getting anywhere by treating every interaction like a debate.

I will say this though: it is commonplace to see many Marxist threads just outright full of people who didn't want them there in the first place.

>I'm not here to provide evidence, just here making some claims. We aren't getting anywhere by treating every interaction like a debate.
Ah, a true capitalist shill

I don't know man, I spend a lot of time on Veeky Forums and I see that for the most part, Veeky Forums is pro-capitalism.

>I'm not here to provide evidence, just here making some claims

Yeah but you still have some retards like this guy ()

It's like these people have no notion of what actual discussion is like. They can't consider facts as facts and people for who they claim to present themselves as. It's embarrassing.

How are you any better than that guy?
>I'm not here to provide evidence
Come on now...