So i go to the mcdonalds near my gym nearly everyday and there is this shy girl who is gorgeous...

So i go to the mcdonalds near my gym nearly everyday and there is this shy girl who is gorgeous, not your conventional gorgeous but to me she is incredibly unique.

So i was wondering how to go about getting to know her and eventually asking her out? The reason i haven't already is because i have heard people say you shouldn't ask someone out at work etc,
is it alright to throw her a casual compliment to let her know i'm interested? Let me hear your opinions

pic related is what she kinda looks like

Why are you going to Macdonalds?

Hey want to go get coffee/a drink sometime?

About it. Stop falling in love with random girls. Not healthy m8. She's just another regular BRRRAAAAAP.

one technique is : you ask for something which is not ready yet : a big mac for example (double cheeseburger in US ?).
Then, you said to her "I'm gonna sit on the table, can you bring it to me when it's done ?".

So, when she reach your table, then you can compliment her, and if she's receptive you even can ask her out.

This way, even if she's at work (where you can only see her), you don't disturb her too much on her workplace because nobody will hear you.

for calories and shit

So its all good if i ask her out because i don't want the manager coming out and telling me off, i mean i could smash him but i dont want to beat someone up in front of her

thats a cool technique but i walk through the drive through so thats not possible

>i walk through the drive through

Flirt as she serves you. If you get positive reactions, Before you walk away ask her what time she finishes.

>So i was wondering how to go about getting to know her

You could just read her diary

For the tendie gains brah

Wait, you walk through the drive-thru. Does that mean you've occasionally seen her working at the drive-thru, or you've seen her inside? Also why the fuck do you "walk" through the drive-thru when you can just go inside instead. Also ask her to sit with you sometime because you like the way she looks.

do you not understand i can exercise while walking through the drive through? Also there is hardly any lines.

flirt as in compliment her or what?

>needs "calories and shit"
>I mean i could smash him but i dont want to beat someone up in front of her
>walks through the drive thru

shes not interested OP, if shes noticed you, it's because you're autistic

>I ask girl out
>Manager confronts me
>It escalates into a physical conflict
>I am an alpha male and prevail over the McDonald's manager's attempts to defend his harem and territory
>I claim the spoils of my victory, including a shy girl I'm smitten with and a treasure hoard of burgers and fries
>The gains allow me to add 40 pounds to my squat

Is this more or less how things play out in your mind?

fuck you man im so far away from being autistic its not even funny, i have had people comment on how well put together i am, they wouldnt say that if i was autistic i just have character

I am one with the Tism and the Tism is with me

like i just pointed out, its not how i want things to fucking play out i just pointed out that if the manager was to get up in my face about me hitting on this cute shy girl i wouldnt back down and would be able to smash him

LarryDavid.avi

The fact that your main concern is whether or not you could beat up the manager shows just how broken your thought process is.

Seek help. Srs.

>And leave that poor girl alone you fucking cave-ape.

>I am one with the Tism and the Tism is with me

well if the guys getting up in my face im not going to back down like a little bitch and look weak in front of the girl how am i in the wrong?

grow up

let it go

>how am i in the wrong?
you're gloating about and highlighting the ability to beat up a mcdonalds manager and depending on your country it's prob a short fat immigrant lady with broken english

also mirin walking through drive-thru confidence gains, do people look at you? do you shake nervously or just smugly smile because that is p alpha unless it's nervously done out of autism

You're right. There's no other option. When a verbal conflict presents itself, you have to cripple the other person or you'll lose the respect of the other baboons in your godforsaken ghetto community.

If a McDonald's manager hits you, you can defend yourself. He won't tho. He's busy managing a McDonalds.

If a McDonald's manager asks you to leave, you don't move into a physical conflict to maintain respect. You leave. If anything you do in an establishment results in your being asked to leave, you must do so. That's it.

Am I helping you?

Holy shit, the Macca's manager isn't going to get up in your face, relax mate.

actually the guy is pretty big, i think he is gay but he is still pretty big nothing on me though. Yeah man a lot of people look at me, i just stand tall and keep walking i feel good about myself when i do it, set myself apart

cool thank you for that response, will he get upset if i compliment this girl or whatever?

yeah i mean thats obviously the extreme but what if he sees me complimenting the girl wont he be upset?

This is the heart of the problem. Asking a girl out doesn't result in confrontation with the manager unless you cause her major distress and there's a scene where the manager has to get control of the place and call the cops.

Why would that be a concern of yours in the first place. A manger isn't a gatekeeper of the fine shy honeys in his/her shop.

The second problem is that your solution if confronted is to double down and have a royal rumble in the burger shop so that no one thinks you're a little bitch.

Bud, jail is full of people who went that route. It's not the correct one. I hope to God you're under 20 years old and from a shitty blue collar community. If not, you have a lot of growing up to do before you can participate in civilization and hit on human females.

as i have already explained walking through the drive through is a good way to keep exercising while getting my food, its a smart way to utilize my time

>if he sees me complimenting the girl wont he be upset?

Is she his GF?

how do i make sure it doesnt come to that then? How do i go about asking her out/complimenting her without pissing off the manager? Also im 21 and have had success with woman so

nice numbers and no she isn't

>for calories and shit
what do you get?

It's extremely unlikely that a manager gives a shit unless you cause a scene. That's the only time they intervene in customer to customer interactions.

>How do I make sure it doesn't come to that?

Chat up the girl. Don't yell at anyone. Don't beat anyone up. The manager will continue managing. That's the desired scenario.

If a manager heads your way to break things up, its time to head back to your dungeon/lair to contemplate what went wrong and why people can't handle your alphaness.

alright alright youve got me

user why do you walk to the mcdonalds? like is it on your way home from the gym? or do you just.... go there?? from your house? how far away is this mcdonalds from the place you actually eat the burger user.

Then why would he have a problem with you complimenting that girl?

Fuaaaaark

Why do you think he hired her
He wants to fuck her too

by the quads of olympus

I misunderstood. She works there. You'll have less time for chatting. If things are busy, you don't have much of a window. So long as you don't try to film a short rom com on her shift, the manager won't be bothered.

>Why do you think he hired her

He needed an employee. She applied. She compared favorably to other candidates.

>Implying fast food managers get to fuck anyone, ever.

What is this BRAAAAAP meme Veeky Forums?

Can't tell if top-tier troll or literal autist.

When the trolling is this high quality, I'm all for it.

>Take the blue pill

cool thanks for the tips so the manager wont try and ban me or anything? what im worried because i dont know how old she is and i dont want to compliment a 16yr old girl or some shit is it rude to ask a girls age?

its on my way to the gym, so i walk to the mcdonalds and eat some high energy stuff then hit the gym

because shes working and stuff i dont want him to ban me

what i really want to do is compliment her to see how she reacts, when she serves me i can hardly even hear her voice she is so shy and because im a attractive guy i know itll have some kind of effect on her so after i have complimented her i could move upto asking her out

mate im thinking about asking out a cute shy girl how is that trolling or autistic?

Speaking about mcdonalds, who here is living the mcdoubles life? How much longer til i get a stroke?

I don't even care if it's bait.

C'mon OP, don't tease my dick like this. Give me some fucking context. Does she serve you? Do you even have a car? How far away is the McDonalds?? Tell me OP.

mcdoubles are a good hit of energy but i prefer the nuggets hashbrowns and a water sometimes ill get a hamburger which is a good burst

yeah she serves me which is how this has come about, shes been serving me for about 5 months now so im a regular, no i dont have a car i use public transport and the mcdonalds is fairly close to my gym, do you have any tips?

> found a girl that is the personification of tomoko, even fucking looks like her
> we actually talked to one another for a while
> might be in some classes together
> can't stop thinking about her

THIS FUCKING SUCKS.

For every answer.... 3 more questions.

OP youre giving me a fucking aneurysm here. You eat McDonald's BEFORE you go to the gym?

Hold on nigg, so you just..

>walk up to this drive through
>5-6 days a week
>in a fucking stringer, chucks, and basketball shorts
>to eat your PREWOROUT BIG MAC?
>and chub up over some alt amish girl
>and then go to Veeky Forums to ask Team BDD how to bag this girl?

Youre a fucking master OP.

"Hey I was wondering if you'd like to get coffee some time when you're done your shift. Here's my number." [hand it to her]

Done.

quick, someone post the fat powerlifter doing HIIT cardio to macdonalds

Talk to her. She's probably a very boring person. In that way you'd think she'd be perfect for you but that's not how relationships work. Double negative = positive only counts in math, not in people

Yeah you need to eat if you want muscles. I wear adidas coolmax clothes and short shorts and nike flyknits. This girl is not some alt amish girl she is just really gorgeous and shy. I came to you guys because a lot of good advice is thrown around on this board, so far i have gotten some pretty decent responses so

Yeah sounds really simple but she is really shy and im not sure how old she is

i dont care if she is a nobody who stares at the wall every day i just feel a strong connection to her

>Yeah sounds really simple but she is really shy and im not sure how old she is
That's when you find out. Then if you get turned down no big deal, you didn't know, move on.

>short shorts

ok no more questions i cant handle this rabbit hole anymore.

alright alright. if this somehow isnt a troll, i'll give you my two cents.

If i were you, i wouldnt worry about the manager, he forreal wont fuck with you. i promise. you start by NEVER WALKING THROUGH THE DRIVETHRU ... EVER AGAIN. ever. ever. it makes you look like a fucking paleo hippie that lives under a fucking bridge.

Just go inside...

wait this girl only works the drive thru doesnt she?

>ffffuck

Alright well all i can reccomend user. is just to grab life by the balls and tell her you see her alot then ask her if she'd like to get coffee sometime. give her your number. dont get your hopes up or anything though because life is a spiteful bitch like that. take a lot of caffeine or something to get your confidence up if youre one of the types to spill spaghetti really easy.

Or maybe just offer lunch sometime. Crack a joke about how it definitely won't be McDonald's. Godspeed OP. You've made my stomach bleed internally.

ask her out and after she does the "erm teeeheee I have a boyfriend sorry :3" you will be too embarrassed to go through that mcdonalds ever again so you can make some real BK arbys gains

i dont want the macdonalds to think of me as some kind of pedo or some shit though, it would be embarrassing and im a regular so i dont want to lose that

thank you man appreciate it, i really like that we wont be having macdonalds for lunch thing one problem though isn't giving her my number the wrong way around? Shouldn't i ask for her number

Thats another thing im worried about, if she rejects me ill lose my macdonalds

It doesn't really matter, you can ask for her # if you want to.