Literally lost motivation

Am I the only guy here who lost all his motivation to hit the gym ?

I use to lift weights and exercise for 1 whole month and it kind of feels pointless now.

The drive isn't their anymore.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/kA614N3IHD4?t=23s
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Pathetic and weak

>plays Bloodborne
>is a spineless weak cuck
Not surprised

bloodborne is overrated

>console gamer
>not a cuck
You're probably one of those normies who think Destiny is a challenging FPS. Lmao

wooooooooow 1 whole month? woooooooooowwwwwwwwwwwwwwwww

The real gains are made in the second month Op u fucked up.

you lost enthusiasm because you saw little progress correct?

you need to understand its a lifestyle change and not something that will hapen overnight, if you can't get your head around that then maybe its just not for you.

Watch Gurren Lagann
I don't like anime but it's incredibly motivational

Also every time you look in the mirror and see your fatass/skelly body think "if I sit in depression my dream will never come"
You can't chase the dream if you don't work for it breh

>you lost enthusiasm because you saw little progress correct?

Yes, this is the reason I stopped hitting the gym (I admit it).

He probably didn't even get past Father Gascoigne

The thing that kept me going was my fear of quitting after a few months and then my friends/peers being like "remember that time user tried going to the gym and only lasted like 3 months? haha what a loser"
Two years later and I'm bigger and stronger than all of them and I don't think I can ever quit the gym now.

I like to lift to the Gascoigne theme music, pretty based youtu.be/kA614N3IHD4?t=23s

Honestly I think you are baiting, but if you are sincere, it can take up to two years before people can actually tell that you lift, and that's if you work hard 4-6 days a week and don't skip.

If you have no patience for that then just give up and accept whatever your pathetic atrophied body looks like, cause it'll never change except to get even fatter, older, and weaker.

I think the problem with many people is that they use working out to fill a void and thus need some sort of 'motivation' to go and lift.

If this is you, you're doing it wrong.

Make gym into a natural part of your existence, something that comes as effortlessly as breathing.

Only way I can think to describe it is that I enter a trance-like state and go to gym a few times a week. Its not a conscious decision, it just happens.

>tfw lift 6 times a week and fucking addicted to it
I LOVE IT

just stop and leave this board no one gives a fuck about you

>1 whole month
Holy shit a whole month? Damn I can totally understand losing motivation after that crazy amount of time spent grinding away in the gym.

This desu, I hate not going gym

Gym is not for everyone. Do something you enjoy then.

i was finding it hard to hit the gym with enerygy because of work hours so i built a homegym

all my lifts have gone up and i never miss a day, i lift when i wake up now, my productivity has increased at work too

you don't need motivation, only discipline, find a way to go consistently at it and stick to it

if it sounds hard just kill yourself, quitter

Going to the gym is like any other activity such as learning to play a guitar, running marathons, learning a new subject. You have to go consistently, learn from failures, and keep at it to reap any rewards. Unfortunately being jacked doesn't take a week or a month to achieve like some other ventures. It takes months to years. So knowing this you have to be realistic and have the willpower to pull through with it. I started out by buying a two year pass to 24 fitness at 20 years old and from those first two years I probably only ended up using like 15% of it because I didn't really know what I was doing and was winging it. and during that time I also lost motivation cause it takes time and progress is slow. However, I'm grateful from those fall backs and that I ever got to the gym because if it wasn't for that 2 year membership I would have quit and might have never gone back. Now after renewing another two year membership and being 24 I have developed discipline. I go religiously now and I've learned to love it. I think it also is an acquired taste you just have keep at it. motivation will only take you so far user you have to develop a sound foundation if you want results. even if you quit after this month and pig out for months after I hope you will go back to the gym or any physical activity and learn from your first month, whatever that might have been.