What is the best novice program out there, and why is it the alpha destiny novice program?

What is the best novice program out there, and why is it the alpha destiny novice program?
outalpha.com/the-out-alpha-novice-program/

Other urls found in this thread:

outalpha.com/weighted-chinups-are-not-enough/
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Was just waiting for this thread as I scrolled down. Everyday without fail there is an alphadestiny thread. That's no bad thing, he gives very good lifting advice and deserves the recognition, but it really does make me think he is /ourguy/. The end all and be all of natural lifting for your average fitizen. Proud to say I ran this program and it was ok. Not as good as his novice/intermediate hybrid, but ok.

i would like to follow that program BUT:

>Box Squat 3/5×4-6
can't squat due to lumbar degenerative disease

>Floor Press 3/5×4-6
no power cage in my gym

>Pendlay Row 3/5×4-6
i tried them once, can't do them for the same reason as above (i can do bent over rows)

>Trap-Bar Deadlift 2×4-6
i can't because disease

What now?

Come on now. This is getting pathetic Alex.

Please stop making these threads, Alex!

I agree it's fantastic

I like you alex, keep it up

>You never do sets of 4, for reasons that are much too complicated for this section. It’s one or the other, no questions asked.

>Not even pause pressing can achieve the benefits that floor pressing gives you (It has to do with physics)

How can anyone take this seriously?

outalpha.com/weighted-chinups-are-not-enough/

Hey guys did you hear? Klokov and lu xiaojun don't have any lats. Jesus this guy is a joke. The only sane thing he ever said is that traps need load. But everyone always knew that.

I've been doing it for a month and it works, but I'm not sure if it's any better than some of the other beginner programs.

>Has a Channel called alphadestiny
>Is a 5'5 gymcel

>implying beginners can't do literally almost anything as long as it's consistent and has overload and make gains

Arguments about what the best beginner program is are so goddamn stupid

>But everyone always knew that.
You'd be surprised at the amount of faggots who do shrugs slow and controlled holding 2 seconds at the top.

This. Do SS and replace the power cleans with 3x5 weighted chinups and you're golden.

Im am reading this in his voice and its amazing.

> this fuckin guy...

Imma have to go with the Genesis program from Relentless Athletics

Actual weightlifts, not just flexing my nuts in a mirror

man i almost have the same chest insertions
sucks tbhf

Wrong, it's 70s Big LP because of husbando Justin...n..n..no no homo.

Ideal and realistic natty goal.

Just do the exercises you can and try to progress in them. You don't need to get a strong squat and deadlift to be jacked. You can do rack pulls above the knee if you dont feel it in your back. Do chest supported rows, split squats, etc. Excercises that don't overload you back. If you can though try doing reverse hypers and a lot of abs like standing cable crunches or planks. The stronger you abs, the less they are gonna need the back to support all your work.

Good luck

This guy is the ARCHETYPAL gymcel. Legit hilarious how someone can train so hard and lift so much yet just look so fucking terrible. People who deny Genetics Theory should be shot.

Lmao post a picture of you physique with a timestamp that says alpha destiny looks like shit and I will believe you.

So fucking trash this kids

I'd watch justin fuck alex, no homo

BIG BLACK ASSSES ITS PISS

>best novice program
>box squats
>floor press
>trap-bar deadlift

getting a skinny kid (or a fatty) to that weird af exercises that no one else does and could be replaced for their regular counterparts just as well... on his 1st time at the gym... that's just cruel

He's terrible at putting the idea across, but there at least is a real reason why floor pressing and pause pressing work differently (pin pressing does work the same way as floor pressing though, more or less) and its basically the same reason box squatting and pause squatting aren't entirely the same.

>lumbar degenerative disease

Just do machines, you are fucked, what type of
exercises you can even do anyway?

desu trap bar deads would be easier to learn, just most gyms don't have them

So are box squats (at least the squatting to a box style, the full geared sitback versions Westside popularised are certainly not) and floor presses.

Whether they're better than free squats and bench is a different argument but they're not bad movements at all.

The best novice program would be some landmine full body workout shit (tbar rows, kneeling landmine presses, landmine 180)

Not so difficult to learn form and still better muscular gains than machines, and easier stabilization than dumbbells so you can overload

Candito's program by far.

also single leg stuff to build up quad and hip strength, starting people off with squats usually ends terribly since 70% of americans don't have the mobility to do full squats without injury.

Landmine workouts are hella underrated, I have workout for two years and I always do tbar rows after pull ups to get more volume in, and kneeling landmine presses rotating with overhead press so I don't fuck up my joints

Also landmine 180 give really good stretch to the obliques and make them grow and get hella strong

o ya I forgot to say
been doing ad's novice program with some small tweaks for a few weeks now
progress is good
replaced floor press w/ weighted dips cus safeties in my gym don't go low enough
replaced trap bar with conventional cause no trap bar

it gets triggered by squats, deads and pendlay rows. I feel pain during bent over rows but it never triggered that fucking immense pain that lasts few months

also recently i snapped my shit during low cable rows and that never happend before

once i snappped my shit picking up 45lb dumbbel while sitting on the bench