One of these threads?

one of these threads?

Other urls found in this thread:

nydailynews.com/life-style/health/tall-people-smarter-short-people-article-1.1710484
blogs.discovermagazine.com/gnxp/2013/04/why-are-taller-people-more-intelligent/
games.crossfit.com/legacy-leaderboard?year=2016&competition=1
theworldsstrongestman.com/athletes/
youtube.com/watch?v=VApj431HD6Y
youtu.be/_J09aeeBVtk
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Fuuuuuarrrk 5'9 TURBO MANLET CHECKING TF IN! AND MY DAD IT ONLY 5'5 SO EVEN MORE SUPERIOR FUUUARRRKKKKKK!

>tfw not a brainlet

Holy fuck, learn to write you fucking mongoloid, you're making us manlets look more retarded than we already are.

"people who are taller tend to be smarter.”
nydailynews.com/life-style/health/tall-people-smarter-short-people-article-1.1710484

"there is a positive correlation between height and measured intelligence"
blogs.discovermagazine.com/gnxp/2013/04/why-are-taller-people-more-intelligent/

Manlets BTFO yet again. When will they learn?

>correlation = causation

>Shitty 9gag Meme
>Answering a shitty meme thread

>When will they learn?
kek

Getting sick of people not understanding this.

Correlation IMPLIES causation but doesn't always prove it.

You fucking retard; you misquote a premise you don't even understand.

that's what I said you fool

One of THESE threads, senpai

You were using a Comedy Chevron.

Like you were saying it ironically.

I still think you're trying to save face

you're an idiot

kys

if you are over 6' you will never be the worlds fittest man, sorry lanklets

games.crossfit.com/legacy-leaderboard?year=2016&competition=1

They are all under 5'11" check for yourself

No, you didn't. Faggot. Suck a dick, manlet.

trying to save face for not being able to read meme arrows?

kys

Huh. Would you look at that? The world's strongest men are all at least 6'3". What do you know? It turns out people who do strongman competitions instead of crossmeme, which was designed for women, are all full sized humans.

theworldsstrongestman.com/athletes/

Please consider suicide or at least sterilization if you are under 6'0".

>trying to save face
"Always accuse others of what you do."
Karl Marx

>tfw i watched the conor vs mountain meme friendly fight
>conor could have legit killed him a bunch of times

Boi, I'm saying that significant correlation is often enough to make an assumption.

I'd say "get checked for asperger's syndrome", but I see you're posting on fit already- and there is a significant enough correlation that I can safely make such an assumption

>Karl Marx

But you did that first

>significant correlation is often enough to make an assumption.
assumption-noun-a thing that is accepted as true or as certain to happen, without proof.

I assume you're a fucking faggot

Replace Conor with Mountain and you'll have an accurate statement.

Btw, Diaz won both fights. Deal with it. Your manlet hero has been exposed!

times when youre wrong:

A and B are consequences of a common cause, but do not cause each other;
A causes B and B causes A (bidirectional or cyclic causation);
A causes C which causes B (indirect causation);
There is no connection between A and B; the correlation is a coincidence.

times when your right:
A causes B (direct causation);
B causes A (reverse causation

you should learn to wikipedia

I am 6'3'' and have an IQ of 144, so no.

whoops middle one in times your wrong should be in the times when youre right v sorry about that

I'm 5'5 with an IQ of 177.
Checkmate.

assumptions are part of the problem.

Vegans like to say shit like Finland has the highest rate of hip fractures in the world and the highest per capita milk consumption.

Both may be true, But it is cold as shit there and anywhere that has lots of ice is going to have a much higher rate of hip injuries.

Correlation does not equal causation and these are the type statistics that everyone uses to spin their point of view

my original post stated that correlation doesn't mean causation, which agrees with all of the wikipedia bullet points

how is that wrong?

title of wikipedia page:
Correlation does not imply causation

your argument:
correlation implies causation

Yeah we see how smart the chink in your pic and the niggers in nba are. Not going to count how flawed this study is considering that you need way more resources when bigger, less bloodflow which is really important for the brain and in general deformity since 99% of tall people look deformed.
The difference is 2-3 inches maximum, now look at the tall sissy stefan strufe(7 feet getting destroyed by roy.

my argument:
correlation = causation in meme arrows meaning I disagree and think that correlation != causation

wikipedia:
agrees with my argument

Those are wrong and can easily be proven.

Faggots running around saying "correlation does not imply causation" every time a study is brought up are pseudo-intellectuals with their contribution to the discussion. It is a conditional clause of a greater system- which any intelligent person would already be accounting for.

The example you listed is a correlation, but not a Significant one.

>implying

>15'6
>IQ of 700.

Beat that, manlets.

Tbh, I love shitposting with you fags.

Literal 5'8.5 based master race checking in. The absolute perfect height for a man. If you want to get swole as fuck, this is the height, lads. See our current Mr. Olympia Phil Heath for a prime example. Or how about BASED gains lord Lex Fitness with his aesthetic perfection? Pic related.

Anyone taller than me is a lanklet who will never fill out their frame properly. Poor muscle insertions--too much bone, not enough meat. You'll never have the swole 3d photoshop look without pinning tons and tons of gear. Even with steroids, you'll probably never catch up to natty genetic specimens like Lex Fitness.

Turbo manlets below me will never have a shot at banging the hot women that the mighty manlets pull on the daily. Women love tall men, even if you're "only" 5'8.5 that's still well above average compared to the height of women who aren't ladyboys. As long as you're taller than the women you bang, you're good to go. Hell, with lifts I'm even taller than the 5'10 models I bang.

y-you too

>Lex Fitness
>not Lex Flex

c'mon

if u only knew how much confounding variables and coincidences were out there itd blow your freakin mind. the problem with stats is people looking at a number from a sas printout and drawing a conclusion despite not knowing a tests limitations or using common sense. correlation coefficent is more of something you use to make preliminary obsevations. on its own it is pretty much useless and im sorry but it doesnt imply anything.

My caveat is "significant" correlation.

Observe coefficient, and then let your sense do the rest.

You'll remember this as the day that you ALMOST caught user in his own shitposting.

;*

>be 5'7"
>tell grill I'm 5'11"
>she buys it
>brings up how tall I am regularly

Who needs real height when you can just say whatever height you choose. It helps that she's 5'2"

Look up the average height of Navy Seals, Army Rangers, and any other special forces; its 5'9"-5'10"

Turns out when it comes to actual combat, manlet rage overcomes all limitations.

That's because in the real world, 5'9-5'10 isn't short.

ever get asked where your Parents are?

someone actually sung this
youtube.com/watch?v=VApj431HD6Y

This. The reason why taller people are statistically speaking smarter is the following: People with a genetic predisposition to be taller can end up being too short due to malnutrition in childhood and teens. What also happens to malnourished children? Brain development isn't optimal, so they end up being less intelligent than their peers.

>4'3
>IQ of n+1

where n=0?

manlet lives matter

>expecting brainlets to comprehend this
Brainlets, they literally will never learn.

The guy who won the fight is literally 5'9, what you would consider a manlet

i must be a genius then brehs...

must have already surpassed normal human thought and achieved enlightenment

youtu.be/_J09aeeBVtk

>tfw too intelligent for lanklet threads

It's isnt the manlet rage, it's called being a fucking man instead of worrying about gay shit.

I guess you'd have to be pretty 'short' tempered to make this pic lmao

>being triggered by shitty memes
You don't have to be so insecure, user.

Lmao user stop chatting shit and get your midget 5"9 ass out.

>IMPLIES

I don't think you have any idea what the fuck that means. Take a class on logic and set theory before you even think about posting on Veeky Forums again, you colossal sissy faggot

Manlets are used in war because of their smaller hitbox and because no one would miss them if they die

SAY IT WITH ME

WHEN

WILL

TRUMP

GAS

POOP

MANLETS