Why even lift when your face is pic related?

Why even lift when your face is pic related?

brb never shaving beard off again

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/user/Orthotropics
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Better to be a jacked ugly motherfucker

Because my face isn't like that, bitch boy. Consider taking test supplements.

Dark clubs are your friend

Because lowering your body fat and fixing your posture would fix most of your problems

You're not **ugly**, granted you're not gonna be amazing looking either but with a decent body and a cool personality you would be better than most

yeah chin really does a man doesn't it

Lifting will change your facial structure senpai

My body posture is already fine (disregard forward head posture in pic), and by bf is around 12%. Thanks to two decades of mouthbreathing and retractive orthodontics as a child, my jaws are so recessed and setback that leaning out is not going to result in any kind of significant improvement around the neck area.

No it doesn't, I've already been lifting on and off for half a decade.

It really does, jaw and height are perhaps the most important aspects of male aesthetics. Too bad I'm a 5'7 jawcel

Either consider jaw surgery and braces OR force yourself to hold your lower jaw forward

I'm also a jawlet and i used to have my molars touching with a gap between my front teeth, now my resting position is lower front teeth just in front of upper front teeth

Makes a difference

yeah I did the same

I still look like a jawlet when I talk or eat but at resting position it's fine

Do you mean pushing the upper incisors from behind with the lower incisors, or jutting your mandible forward kind of like an artificial underbite?

Jutting lower jaw forward

Just get surgery its only 5k

that's all there is to it OP

This is false. Teeth make the biggest different. I have height jawline and fitness but crooked teeth are my crutch.

you literally look like a goblin

shoo shoo gains goblin

Jaw surgery. Just fucking get it

Nobody even sees your teeth unless you smile wide, and as a man you're not socially pressured to smile often. Crooked teeth are also much more easily fixed than small jaw or short stature.

>Why even lift when your face is pic related?

Because it is good for your well being, health and strength? What does athleticism and physical excercise have to do with your chin?

Lol, thanks a lot man. Hard to disagree with you though.

>tfw poor neet

chin and hair = life

without them a man is nothing but a walking corpse

Remove that sad sack of fat under your chin and make your jaw stand out. This is done by proper diet.

And then visit a barber that is willing to accept the challenge of fixing that sorry ass haircut.

I believe in you

The hair wasn't really the problem, just his skull shape and neck

Ugly fag in denial spotted
OP should kill himself asap, this Nigger is unfixable

you're literally just giving yourself an overbite. get jaw surgery

Actually I take it back, adding hair and a shadow to the jaw did wonders for him

if only plastic surgery was this easy

Neato. That's close to what I would probably look like if my face had grown properly.

Blow my mind how much these changes add to attractiveness

Considering how small and sensitive the face is even the slightest changes can register

that's how these korean girls go from 4/10 to 8/10

I honestly wouldn't let it get you down, someone looking like what I photoshopped is in the top 10% of males in terms of looks.

Most of what makes people attractive is about perception through proportion, you can tailor different things about your body to give the illusion of those looks, whether you were lucky enough to have your face develop that way or not.

Neck extensions and neck bridges are good exercises to thicken your neck and make you look far more masculine. The only thing you can't really fix is your chin, just mask it with a beard provided that it grows thick enough to be attractive.

Aye, it only takes a few centimeters in the right place to go from incel to Chad. There's always something you can do to look better, though.

You're right, in the end it isn't that big of a deal, especially since I have moderately good beard genetics.

It just feels a bit saddening to look at my current facial structure, as if I was "robbed" of my real looks due to poor orthodontics & growth. I'm unable to identify much with what I see on the mirror. No human should look like this, it's not healthy to the psyche. Our faces should be harmonious, like the faces of most animals in the nature.

It's almost bizarre how few people these days achieve their "genetic potential" when it comes to facial growth. We look like a bunch of sub-humans compared to the pre-civilized man (or even modern tribes living the way they evolved to).

you put your bottom teeth in front of your upper teeth? the fuck?

It's the result of easily accessible calories. It's easy to get food to survive, and it's easy to eat that food. Think about how many calories are in a slice of cake and how easy it is to chew it. The muscles in the jaw are barely used, so the body doesn't need to develop the jaw to handle any heavy chewing like it would back in prehistoric times.

The best thing you can do for your future children (male and female alike) is to give them hard to chew food, encourage chewing gum and breathing through the nose, as well as good posture. In addition to that, full contact sports and having relatively low bodyfat (with a diet high in fats to stimulate testosterone) will give them a huge advantage in frame.

People always talk about white privilege this and male privilege that, but don't realise that the two biggest privileges are class and attractiveness. The funny thing is that they lead to each other. Watch some seminars that Mike Mew has done and you still might be able to get good growth of the face.

Believe me I know the feeling of having a shittily developed face. I wish I had been more active during puberty, but I was obese as shit and just played Minecraft so i have irreversible kyphosis. At least now I've found BJJ which has already improved my life a tonne. Find something to stimulate progression and the negative thoughts about your body will eventually halt.

>People always talk about white privilege this and male privilege that, but don't realise that the two biggest privileges are class and attractiveness.

Very true. It's also an extremely inconvenient subject for many, because unlike white privilege, which can be planned and fought against due to it being perceived as a purely social construct, the inequality of attractiveness is a fundamental part of the reality itself and therefore impossible to fight against. It's basically a law of nature.

Mike Mew's work is definitely promising (these pics were actually capped from his videos on youtube), but I'm pessimistic about its potential for adults. I've been Mewing & chewing (plus facepulling and self-performing neurocranial restructuring) for over a year now with terribly little to show for it. I'm 24 now so perhaps it simply is too late for all non-invasive procedures.

At least I'm 18 so I still have some time left. My issue isn't the chin so much as it is the overbite and poor jaw angle. Been mewing for a few months and I've already noticed a bit of an improvement.

Granted, losing fat would probably improve my face ten fold, since i'm at 30%~ now with relatively low muscle mass.

That's great, you should have a fine face by the time you hit 20. Here's someone who was mewing between ages 15-19 or so. Pretty incredible change imo.

How hard are you pushing against the palate by the way? Are you able to maintain proper tongue posture while sleeping too?

>It's the result of easily accessible calories. It's easy to get food to survive, and it's easy to eat that food.

Yeah, no. Otherwise literally everyone would have recessed jaws since everyone gets easy calories without chewing much

How did you literally not figure this out by yourself?

Almost everyone has recessed jaws to some extent though. A true anteface is a rare sight. It's just that recession doesn't start to look that bad or noticeable until it is really bad, like in my case.

Still, hard diet is not everything. Nutrition, epigenetics, physical activity (or its lack) and tongue&head&body posture play part too.

I got the surgery on the NHS

Literally transformed my face.

Got post op pics?

I try to sleep on my side/front since my jaw tends to open by itself, the pressure keeps it shut while asleep, chin buried into the pillow so it can't open.

I'm just resting it there with minimal force, enough to cause pressure but not so much that it would make the muscles in my throat feel tired after days of it.

Ever seen someone living out in the shitsticks of Bumfuck Nowhere, Africa, with a recessed chin?

Everyone has access to them, but some people may be more inclined to have eaten tougher foods (people who go hunting their own meat, man's man fathers who give them a lot of steak) which i don't need to explain (hopefully) causes better facial development.

>Ever seen someone living out in the shitsticks of Bumfuck Nowhere, Africa, with a recessed chin?

I have literally never been in Africa, and never will

Lose weight
Get a tan
Get a decent haircut

That is post....

>What is TV

>preop.png

I change channels the instant I see a nigger

Go back to Ireland nochin.

Yeah you look pretty decent now. Not slayer tier but adequate.

Holy shit, way better

That's fucking life changing right there.

Nice but it still seems a little recessed. I mean this is 100% nitpicking but why didn't the surgeons go all the way?

nice rug, piotr

>hanging rugs on walls
how to spot a slav

Why the fuck did you censor just your eyeballs? You know that doesn't hide your identity at all

he's autistic

I see mewing mentioned a lot how do I do it?

NSA go away

>No it doesn't, I've already been lifting on and off for half a decade.

sure you have

TLDR:
>mouth shut
>teeth together
>tongue against palate

For longer version:
youtube.com/user/Orthotropics

Oh god that looks awful on me. Then again I'm not a chinlet but still...

>implying lifting for on and off for half a decade is some kind of a feat when you're in your mid 20's.

I have this kind of chin too
Wat do

Joe? My cousin joe?

I know Joe too but that's not him, look. Its someone living in commie lands

get jaw surgery

You know joe?

>tfw prognatism
>tfw chinlet but still look manly
And my parents tried to correct it with like 10 years of braces. Fucking face gains goblins.

jaw surgery is your only option

can anyone photoshop this guy like you did with i know it wont be as easy, but just chin and maybe nose?

What mode is this?

OP, have you tried chewing mastic resin? Maybe if you get the masster muscle to grow and firm up, it will add some squareness to your jaw.

Definitely grow a beard and try to teach yourself to thrust your mandible forward as a resting position.

LE MASTIC SHILL MAN

>screenshots of an image file

Braces

Most likely just a big underbite

just be confident bro

am I doomed?

Very masculine face. Lose some weight

damn, imagine being this guy and seeing what he could have been, I would get depressed

shave, fix your acne and cut 3-4% more bodyfat and you'll be chad

>that chin

bruh those nose hairs

I rest my bottom front teeth on my top front teeth instead of just biting down, makes a big difference. No visible over bite or under bite. Yeah, I'm still obviously a jawlet when I chew, but it's a good disguise.

> the enemy of people with a weak chin, the profile shot. it ruins them

Guy that photoshopped here, I'll get on it now, just got back from work.

Bumping with an image to save the thread while i do it.

holy shit he morphed into CHAD

Damned impressive.

Dude would need 50k in surgery, though.

This guy has an overbite. The only thing that could fix it is corrective jaw surgery

You're not even trying to look presentable. You look like you just got back from a 4 week survival test. Dog shit.

And stop wearing that ratty, stretched out 7-year-old tshirt. You look like you've given up on life completely.

I have similar problem, though my problem is that my hyoid bone is too low, there's no room for that jaw angle also i would need to lose bodyfat

Sup fit what do you think of my face

You look healthy and normal, if depressed

breh you look like me except even the facial hair but i wear glasses cuz shit genetics

youre fine dude as long as you lift, girls will wanna fuck i guarantee it

Not depressed, just took a crap picture in the bathtub. Here I am posing for a fb gym page, 5'9 185