Does an image such as this motivate women or will they just end up resenting her?

Does an image such as this motivate women or will they just end up resenting her?

>stretching into whore position is motivating

Motivate if she has the current physique to consider this achievable. Resent if not.

>this

So it's resent then

Looks like shit why would this motivate women?

Ladies pls

Motivates my dick

fpbp

but it was the last post you dumb shit

stlpwp

>are you man enough to stick it in, goy?

>goy
dropped

When a man sees an ideal male, he aspires to be that man, like James Bond

When a woman sees an ideal woman, she makes a tumblr about how that ideal is not real, or not what men want, or a crazy obsessed person who hates themselves, etc.

Men climb the mountain to reach the top.

Women complain that there is [no] mountain top, and declare wherever they are to be the new mountain top

That's what my dick typed

Please, go back to rebbit

Aly is a G-ddess

How delusional can you be. Most men try to talk down men that are more successful/handsome or try to shit talk their accomplishments. That's not a 'woman' thing. It's a losers mentality.

If it's a body I find attractive, it's definitely motivating, altough partly through jealousy. If not, it doesn't really make me feel anything. I don't really understand the sour grapes attitude some people seem to have.

are you saying you're a

E A S T E R N L O N D O N

You don't train your dick's brain? Smh senpai

Is this Photoshop or she actually jumped naked for a picture?
Imagine how many pictures they had to make because her pussy/nipples showed in every fucking pic

Resentment. She is acting slutty and is underweight

You're a woman. Or Swedish. It's obvious from your typing style. Now lose some weight and go fuck a beta male before posting here again

>some people
You mean women.

SI swimsuit issue would be 1000% better if they just featured female athletes every issue instead of the pathetic bimbos who are the usual bikini models.

Only an athlete could do that move

You're a perfect example of what he posted: His post made it clear that he is more intelligent than you, and instantly you try to talk him down.

>It's a women thing I swear!

That's what im saying mang.
But for normies skinny chicks with big fake boobs = hot, so lithe athlete chicks with small boobs will never be the hot thing.

yeah, they'll be motivated to do the exact opposite of whatever it is that ugly girl did to look like a fat dude

god almighty is she ugly

this is a disgusting jew, how could you knowingly be attracted to such a rat?

I want to burn this cunt's family alive right infront of her and then her

10/10 would impregnate

holy shit, you were rejected hard by some girl...

No kidding. Why is it so hard to find a girl who thinks exercising is cool? Even if it's just yoga or something, so sick of all these lazy cunts

Where's the multipass?

>this is a disgusting jew, how could you knowingly be attracted to such a rat?
Because I'm not a /pol/tard

neither am I, I was just raised in a normal Turkish family

move away from whatever shithole you're from to a real city

I think every woman feels a little resentment when they see an attractive women, and the general male population lusting after that woman.

But some women take it much much farther than others.

Some girls will be like "meh whatever, I see why you guys like her, she is hot" and some girls will go so far as to attack that hot girl both verbally and physically as that girl being sought after is such an affront to them.

Already did once, moved from the east coast to the west coast. Missed my family too much. I'm not leaving them behind another time

Some men do it I agree,

but it is MUCH more common with women to cut down hot women, than it is for men to cut down successful/hot men.

Men compete with brains or brawn, and women compete socially.

Find the local olympic lifting or power lifting club, there are usually some women in those

>pic related: my motivation

shit forgot image

short stubby legs, most women want to be ballerinas, not dwarf ladies.

Maybe women are more verbal about it but men will wait until they're in the safespace of their computer sceen

I'll be the hating woman.

I honestly think she looks bad. I honestly do not envy her body.

I prefer more fragile-looking frames on women. I think that makes them look more dainty and thus more feminine.

>motivate
>insert climbthemountain.jpg
Athletic men motivate other men to workout and clean up our diets. Athletic women motivate other women to bitch about the Patriarchy and complain about how unrealistic it is to expect her not to look like a manatee