Its not fair bros, how do i compete with this!

youtube.com/watch?v=MmMQXM0tFbQ

post another thread, Connor, see what happens.

h3h3 was right though
he is a cringy guy who acts like a doofus. Obviously he sucked with girls during his teenage years and now let the female attention get to his head while normal people just chill and get pussy anyway

lolwhat? h3h3 is as cringy as you can get. Stay mad fatty/ugly

>thinking an overweight jew with an ugly wife is right about anything in this world

Kys famlamadingdong

his wife is qt

definitely weird qt but qt nonetheless

Wew you must be like 2/10 if you consider that thing qt

she's pretty cute

post your face right now

hate to say this but i'm jelly af

Edgy

>h3h3

reddit pls go

get in the gym and work your ass off, just like he did. pussy

you mean run a cycle and half ass lift weights

Why are so many enraged at this guy? He looks good and worked hard for his body. You can do the exact same. Cool personality and looking good can also be attained. You might not become a 10/10, but you will look damned good compared to most men. Don't have a loser mentality, there is plenty of fish out there senpai!

Anyways, the videos are edited in a way that makes it look like time stops for every woman when he unveils his abs. I believe he uploaded a video with bloopers and plenty of women thought it was cringy.

you mean have above average genetics and run some test, tren and winny?

Not the guy, but I wan't to pitch in.

Gear isn't magic. Known plenty of friends who thought that and went on fairly heavy cycles. Wasted money and looked like shit. Diet and training is alpha-omega. Connor might be one something, but it REALLY doesn't matter. It could in theory be done naturally as I have some friends who have got that type of physique natty (with fairly good genetics tho).

>youtube celeries
how old are you?
14?

hey man, celery is good for you at any age

yeah you need genetics with good testosterone receptors and immunity to sideeffects.

Receptors play a factor at the larger dosages and AI/PCT takes care of most things. Stop thinking so much about gear, bruh.

uneven lats

his wife is 4/10 at best

>this music is bad
>then make better music

i hate women

>i wan't
Fuck off

my boi