Stop balding.

But how?!

>tfw 18 and starting to bald
wtf

Wish I could.

np both sides of my family have blessed with
forever hair

No.

Being bald can either make you look hard as fuck or creep level 1000.

this

if you start balding, shave it all off. You've got a 50/50 chance. If you're not skinny or lanky, you'll be fine.

>did a buzz cut
>can tell hair is starting to thin up top
>been told I look like Steve Jobs with my glasses
Can't tell if I should lift or not
>buff Steve Jobs

>bald
>glasses
>probably have a beard too

You're the next Jason Blaha.

I'm trying, Thor-senpai

same here mate. want to shave it all off but i'm too skinny i'd look like a cancer patient. my peers say they don't notice anything but within five years they'll be able to tell

Get buff before all your hair's gone so you can at least enter Statham mode.

Chris Hemsworth isn't balding.

Are you high?

I have had mature hairline since I can remember, even as 6 years old.

No idea if it is a blessing or not

Ah, you are unaware of the Varg meme from /pol/

Going bald before 30 should seriously make you qualify for some type of government welfare or free hair transplant program. It's ridiculous, literally one of the worst diseases there is.

>go through chemo in late teens
>hair grows back
>start to bald in early 20s
>just about bald by late 20s
>i'm the only male in the family to lose my hair

and, honestly, the only thing that bothers me now is applying sunscreen in the summer.

that, and having people mockingly ask who my real dad is.

Finasteride + Monoxidil

desu i'll probably buy back my hairline when it goes noticably

>was so bald by 15 I had to just shave my head completely

Everyone just assumed I was a cancer patient for years. Basically never had any self respect from middle school through high school.

At least by mid/late twenties it's not so fucking weird to be the bald guy. I wish I'd been able to have long hair at least once, though.

i wanna look creepy

i wanna be the guy women have secret fantasy's about but they'll never admit it to their friends and co workers

this you?

He is, actually.

Stop stop stop...

That's not balding. That's just a mature hairline.

I don't understand anyone who argues that chris hemsworth isn't the most attractive man alive

>what is brock o hurn

i got a similar hairline except it's more rounded at the front...and my forehead is bigger ._.

Are you on medication of any kind?

Almost all meds I've seen being dished out have hairloss as a possible side effect

This makes me so angry.
He could have been a perfect comic true Thor. He's attractive and good looking enough to pull the beardless God of Thunder. Just needed slightly longer hair.

Why did Marvel decide to make him bearded? Why?

im balding arent I? I mean my hairs always been kinda thin at the front but this is pretty blatant. Hopefully my beard keeps coming in better so I can look good bald. RIP

>im balding arent I?
fucking obviously, baldcel.

MUH BEARD

you do realize literally zero women ever fantasize about bald men, right? if you were clever you would have hopped on fin sooner and not fall for the just shave bro meme

I'm not obsessed with women though?

How the FUCK have scientists not figured this out yet??

how come people like jay cutler, mike o'tren and greg splitt can roid like crazy and still have a strong hairline?

my hairline is receding like crazy at 25 and i want to cycle so bad, how can i retain some of it while taking test-e + some other compound in the future? taking finasteride? minoxidil?

But all men look better with a little bit of beard.

Lmao. His hairline has noticeably receded compared to the OP pic.

Because Cavill is better.

Because balding is genetic. I've done 3 cycles and my hairline hasn't budged. Nobody in my family is bald except my great-grandfather but he was already ball in his teens.

How do you guys even get finasterid ? If you ask here for it they are like "lol nope, i won´t prescribe it for aesthetics reasons". That´s right, having a second ass on your neck instead of head with hair isn´t considered medical reason here. Meaning that until my dick wont stop working i cant get my hand on it.

Jesus, those baby blues... I've never seen a more beautiful man.

It's a bad idea anyway. Fucking with your hormones over hair is retarded.

I'm not balding or maybe I am. Anyways I got this fucked up hairline. Should I shave my nappy ass hair and not deal with it anymore?

Side pic with hair down

Great angle, you fucking retard.

Try posting a proper pic where we can actually see your hairline.

look at the thinness at the front

Side pic hair up. I tried deraprim or whatever its called. Didn't do much for my hairline but it made me grow a beard
I mean minox not daraprim

Yea suck my dickk pussy boy I do whatever i the fuck I want.

Front pic hair down

Just be yourself bro
Just be confident, women love confidence

Front hair up. My dad comes his hair back and looks pretty slick. Dam I look like shit

Bump

I have a widows peak like his. Makes me always afraid Imma start balding. But men on both sides on my family have good hair.

Mike is confirmed for using a hairpiece, some of his older ones didnt match to well but the newer ones are undetectable.

fit, this is the definition of insecurity

The simplest best option is always ignored in these threads because of the stigma attached but hair systems will give you a better head of hair than the most genetically gifted chads. The technology has come a long way since the 80's to the point where i can attach it for a two week period and go swim, skydive, ride a motorcycle, ect.. and not worry about it coming off, in fact its undetectable to sight and a lot of people dont believe me at first when i tell them, also before it comes up, no it wont come off during sex, the glue/tape is so strong that your scalp would literally tear off first.

How do i know if I'm balding lads?

one kid in my high school I just felt so bad for him since he was balding at like 15 or he just couldnt grow much hair. he never buzzed it though. instead he just has like some long noodly hairs on the top of his head.

>tfw that's basically a younger version of my dad
>23 and bald
>mustache is way thinner so can grow a decent beard but not a great one like him

At least I'm 5'11 when he's only 5'7 [spoiler];_;[/spoiler]

I was balding at 15. Ruined my confidence.
I did started shaving really quickly tho.

Honestly wearing a wig (or a "hair system" or whatever the fuck you wanna call it) is the absolute last resort.

There are several problems beyond the fact that it requires maintenance and might come off.

First of all, if you're bald and suddenly show up with a full head of hair people are going to ask questions. You're basically going to have to admit to wearing a wig and that's a big no no for a man. Men aren't allowed to do anything for their appearance without being seen as gay or insecure remember?

The second thing is the cost and maintenance of the whole thing. You would presumably have to go to the shop every month or so and get a new one fitted which I imagine is quite expensive.

I would honestly only consider a wig if you have an abnormally shaped head or something and you look terrible with buzzed hair.

Why is this issue more prominent among whites?

>you will never be this aesthetic

is there a full version of this gif?

You look like Christian Bale

more test

>test causes balding xD

Not this meme again...

Whites objectively have less test than blacks or arabs. Which is why their less aggressive and dominant and European girls and getting their holes stretched by Ahmed and Tyrone as we speak.

>there's no real solution

this!

Mature hairline is a meme. "Mature hairline" is when a guy's hairline recedes at the temples and the guy hops on Fin to stop the balding.

"I-i just have mature hairline, i-it will surely stay like this for decades"

Yeah, it will. If you take Finasteride.