Vin Diesel claims to be 182cm (5'11). Rock claims to be 196cm (6'5). However from this photo it doesn't really add up

Vin Diesel claims to be 182cm (5'11). Rock claims to be 196cm (6'5). However from this photo it doesn't really add up

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=piiOcywFU2Q
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

In realitty where Veeky Forums memes dont have a place to exist, height difference really isn't that huge. i am a 5'6 manlet and i have a friend who is around 202 cm (dunno how much is that in feet). I fake-punched him for the lulz and i then realized how little effort do i have put to reach his face with my arm.

diesel is standing on a box or crate

Hollywood stars exaggerate their height.

This is correct. They'd have Vin on a half apple box here.

I think the rock is known height fruad

still looks max 10cm difference

>that guy who grabbed more pussy before he died than you ever will

>182cm
>5'11
>6' = 182.4cm
>k

its 183cm you fucking gay

You don't understand how film sets are organized or how film production works.

cant you see hes wearing fucking stilts and keeping perfect posture?

It's 182.88cm you fucking gay
>lrn2math

Yeah no, The rock is only a bit taller than Brock and Brock is 6'3 legit (UFC doesn't add fake inches). Rock is probably 6'4.

Those special boots make him stand on his tippy toes and add 4-5 inches to his height.

youtube.com/watch?v=piiOcywFU2Q

Dwayne openly said he is 6 foot 3, however look at his and every other actor/actress height and 2 inches are always added. They also do this in the NBA, not so sure why they do it for actors.

you realize he's like 4 feet to mr. diesels right, right?

Thanks for this brah, i laughed my ass off when i saw this shitty editing!

Lol Vin is trying hard to look as tall as possible with his elevator shoes.

Hahaha man you're stupid. UFC adds fake inches when it can.

>Dan Henderson 6'1
>met him with my friend at Catalina Island
>5'10 AT BEST

I'm prince manlet at 5'10, my girlfriends little bro is a Korean Manlet who has elevator shoes. They work damn well. Goes from 5'7 to taller than I.

Kek

Works for George