Any of you guys here still falling for the women meme?

Any of you guys here still falling for the women meme?

AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH

well time to go homo

ohhhh wow, thats not good

>Those ugly fat feet with the yellow toenails
>Contemplating throwing up right now

i squat over the toilet and shit and then rinse my shitty asshole in the shower. i also piss in gallon jugs until theyre 100% full and dump them down the shower drain. i also eat my boogers and have been using the same 2 towels as cumrags since september. give me a degenerate girl like that

AAAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHHHH I PUT MY TONGUE IN THAT VAGINA AAAAAAHHHH

Rolling

I've pissed in bottles and done all kinds of gross stuff throughout my life. If I was a woman I'd probably do the same shit as them desu.

Rollin

>give me a degenerate girl like that

They want Chad regardless duh, Chad puts up with it for pussy.

good thing i'm a chad then

glad im a cock sucking fag

Not all women can be this nasty right?
Roll-a-rino

Ditto

Help me Veeky Forums

I'm straight, i like tits, ass, thicc woman the whole nine yards. But i found pussy to look and taste disguting (what with their folds and bumps and slimy appearance).
To be honest if it comes down to, i'd rather suck a nice, clean cock than eat pussy.

Am i gay? How do i rectify this problem?

how do i homo? i dont think i like girls anymore but i also dont like penis other than mine own

what the fuck dude? thats gay. and u dont even have to lick the pussy just finger it and fuck it

Get used to traps until you can get your hands on a sex robot.

roll

(checked)
roll

holy fuck i just turned gay

did you know when girls get constipated, they stick their fingers in their vagina and push downwards (onto the walls of the anus) to push the poop out?

pls

That's pretty hot.

Roll

>To be honest if it comes down to, i'd rather suck a nice, clean cock than eat pussy
>Am i gay
Yes, you are gay.

Rollerini

have any of you pulled a used tampon out of your gf to change it for her

Not if you say no homo

2d is best d

Quads get

n-no homo

This guy gets it

Rolling, no homo

UHHHHHUUUUUUGGGHHHHHH"!!!!!!!

I mean, I guess 2D's ok but I'm more of a Murdoc kinda guy

dude you are legit gay. I have the same issue where I like looking at nice boobs, nice ass, fit women who take care of themselves- but I wouldn't touch any pussy but my own with a 10 ft pole.
"I'd go lesbo, but I just can't stand pussy"- when I realized i could unfortunately not go lesbo and have an undeniable preference for penis