How often should you cheat on a cut?

How hard of a cheat too?

you should cheat at least once a day, it's good to treat yourself for being so disciplined all day long

my cheat meal is usually 100 calories of chicken and an extra whey shake on a cut. I'm already 50 calories over my deficit today and I feel extremely guilty.

if by "cheat" you mean "eat over TDEE", then every other day.

I "cheat" by eating random fast food, but still staying within my cutting calorie limits. I also don't eat any sugar, not even on a cheat day.

I guess this isn't really cheating.

>fast food
>no sugar

heh

Don't get fat in the first place.

Just eat something you like. Maximum once a week, more than that will just fuck you up. Never go above 100 calories over your TDEE.

Instead of cheating its better to eat maintenance for a few days after a month before you go back to it

Not sure if its healthier or some shit I Just know it helps keep longer cuts going

I'm on a clean bulk, but I still let my self cheat once a month.

Depends on two things
How fat you are, how badly you handle diets.

If you're fairly low fat then you should try to cheat a bit more or else you'll stall hard and start to bump into hormone problems.

If you're fat and trying to lose then once a week and then go off your diet completely every 4 weeks for 1 week.

Look up structured refeeds, the diet break, and the woosh effect for more details.

Also if you're going to cheat on your old lady find a thick girl who knows what's up.

a total of 15g of sugar from like 1,000 calories mixed with lots of other carbs and salt. Not really a sugary treat imho famalam.

The point is not eating sugary shit that spikes insulin.

Post body, you sound dyel and/or fat as fuck

those "other carbs" will spike it just as much as sugary treats would.

>tfw permabulk

Fiber is a thing.

Also, if you claim that eating 100g of starchy foods and 100g of sugar spikes insulin equally, I feel sorry for you.

and as we all know, fast food is absolutely brimming with fibre.

Nah but you can have my stats if it makes you sleep better at night.

>6'
>183lbs
>Body fat measured at 8% this Monday with a body composition analysis machine, but those things seem to underestimate. Abs are just starting to show clearly, so assuming I'm actually at 12-14%.

Doesn't mean I can't eat some kale and carrots with it.

>kale

that'll help a bit, sure

>carrots

more sugar than fibre, lol

it seems to be working for you though so carry on i guess

Shit I guess you're right about the carrots. It's just such an easy vegetable to add to dishes, dirt cheap too.

Guess I'll have to reconsider things.

I cheat meal once a week
I eat a normal sized portion of whatever and try to balance the rest of my meals that day around it if posible

The key to having a cheat meal is that by the end of the day you have not exceeded your tdee. This way your muscles get some glycogen, you feel satisfied and you haven't had to take a step back

i cheat meal maybe once a week....and i make sure to make sure it fits my daily calorie intake as best i can

Cheat on sluts, not cuts.

I live a rather simple life and eat what my body requires.

Ideas for cheat meals?

When I'm doing a keto diet, I'll usually cheat once a month. I end up eating basically anything, and everything. Try to have cheat days as infrequent as possible.

If you're consistently losing weight over time and it looks like it's mainly fat that is being lost, then I'd say you're not doing anything wrong.

>white bread
>spiking insulin less than sugar
Are you really this retarded? You realize white bread has a higher GI than sugar, right?
Never act like you know shit, you dumb fuck.

Never, idiot.

Why the fuck do faggot idiots find this so hard? I can go from eating an entire pizza and a gallon of whole milk + hot wings to eating plain chicken breast on top of rice, overnight. With no trouble. It's not hard. Just stop eating garbage you fucking fat ass fucking retard. Get some fucking willpower, nerd.

Fucking pisses me off how weak the human race is. Fucking overcome adversity you god damn limp wristed tofu burger eating liberal.

Goddamn it I get that this is supposed to be funny but please someone is going to read this and believe it and they are not going to make any progress for years because of it

I have a cheat day every 2 weeks when cutting.

Well said

I cheat pretty much everyday but I make it fit my macros so it's k. I'm currently losing around 1.5lbs a week and not losing strength in the gym so everything's going fine.

Even two weeks or so.
Pic related, my cheat from last night

This desu. Its important and healthy to reward yourself with a good 1000-1500 calorie meal after a hard day of cutting

nice blog post

Is this saying if I do 6 1/2 reps I'll never make progress?

wtf are those maggots?

Do 50 jumping Jacks you faggot

They deserve it for being so stupid

Any time I want OP, as long as I can cut more over the week to compensate

Yesterday I had a pizza and went 500 cals over, just cutting 100 extra cals for the rest of the week

Don't do it too much though, try and eat fresh foods otherwise you might get cravings and ruin your cut

One cheat every two weeks and this is the crap you go with? Disgusting

yeah those curds are wack

t. canadia