So I've decided that I don't want to be humble anymore. Shit is boring as fuck...

So I've decided that I don't want to be humble anymore. Shit is boring as fuck. Fuck being the nice guy that tries to please everybody

I want to be the ultimate narcissist to live a hedonist lifestyle. I want to let people know that I'm better than in each and every way, having a nice physique being one of them.

What do you think?

You've made the right choice

I think you need a golden fedora to let everyone know

>What do you think?
I think I want to unsubscribe to this blog

Hey mat, could you get me and the guys some coffee? Thanks.

Except you won't.

You posting this means you have silently admitted to yourself that you're not better than everyone. You've posted this to gather support to make yourself feel better.

Face it, you're average. The boring life you live is the direct result of you being average. If you were better than everyone else, you would already be living a fulfilling life.

Ayyyy!

With some diamonds on the rim.

Here is what is going to happen

>you come off as a doofus to everyone you talk to and who observes you
>women catch on you have no friends and are a cringy loser
>nobody will envy you
>jacking off everyday will be as hedonistic as you get

Just chill out

fuck off with the negative shit

or he becomes a sik kunt and makes it

>decided
You realize that you're going to need to decide that every day, right? It's not a one time thing.

>Fuck being the nice guy that tries to please everybody

You can still be an asshole and be charming, it's called being alpha. you sound like a fedora lord and won't make it

t. naturally charming asshole

Guys like this and zyzz were somewhat socially affluent though. Theyve had girlfriends and social circles before they got shredded. I can almost guarentee OP got rejected to homecoming and just has online friends. He thinks he will get a above average body and suddenly this lifestyle will fall on his lap

It's the same principle as someone who says "I am going to try to be less self conscious."

Being self conscious and trying not to be self conscious are one in the same. Self consciousness comes from analyzing yourself too much and placing too much value on each action you make. By saying "I'm going to try to be less self conscious" what you're really saying is "I'm going to analyze myself more so I stop analyzing myself."

It's a viscous loop.

The reason why you want to be happy is the reason why you're not.

Stop chasing fame, women, money, and things that won't last.

ultra fucking edge lord

>zyzz had a gf and social circles before he got shredded

Zyzz was a fucking skinny fat autist that played WoW all day before he started working out. Why the fuck do you think he is so idolized you fucking retard. He is literally the embodiment of the idea of "making it". Lurk more.

>mfw you meet someone better than you

you gotta not be insecure then /thread

manlet hair but mirin

and extremely receptive to steroids

He literally talked about having girlfriends and he had his scene friends. you need to lurk more

and roids

not discrediting him but im mad as fuck because i wont be able to get roids, or even pay for them, in at least a year

>had a few gfs a kid and wasn't school shooter tier alone
>socially affluent

Not the same thing fucboi.

>I want to be the ultimate narcissist to live a hedonist lifestyle.
>What do you think?

I see, like a fat chick you only consider yourself nice because you are inadequate in everything you do even basic logic. If you don't want to be boring be a little more than sub-mediocre.

>tfw you realise Zyzz was small

>What do you think?
well you've already got that glaring insecurity box check off HARD, so you're on the right track

>had girlfriends and social circles during the most important time of social development

That is the difference. I am not a betting man but I would bet my paycheck that OP has no friends and has never had a girlfriend. Perhaps there was a one off at some point but you get what im saying.

Unfortunately these kinds of people are beyond "making it". It is like your body never going through puberty then saying "im sick of this body im doing to be the next Arnold". OP nobody will ever envy you. I am sorry but dont shoot the messenger.

>communicating with people outside work

LOL enjoy your empty poor life

Why choose one over the other? Be both

The truth may hurt, but if you do not embrace it, you will live a lie.

If you had what it takes, you would have done it allready. Instead here you are, justifying your existence on an image board. Accept your life as beta and move on.

>What do you think?
I think you didn't make a choice
you've always been a narcissist

If you're handsome and charismatic it will work. Otherwise people will just label you as an asshole and hate you. I've done this for two years when I was in high school and it only resulted in everyone being against me. It feels amazing when you say something and everyone just loses their shit though.

One time, the teacher got out of class, and I had to give some money for the gift for him that my class was planning. I publicly refused to give a penny and told the guy responsible for collecting the money that if he wants to buy it so bad he can pay for me. Everyone got soo fucking upset (my class is SJW type of people), and eventually some girl told she can pay for me and people treated her like a hero. This felt really good.

I think you're not nearly wealthy enough to do that. Be careful not to get on Mr Noseberg's nerves or you won't have a job anymore.

>viscous loop
so like a prolapsed asshole or something?

Op is a faggot

This is why we fucking do it bruh. I simply want to be better than everyone else.