Can anyone explain how the fuck running for your entire life doesn't just wear your heart out and make you die earlier?

Can anyone explain how the fuck running for your entire life doesn't just wear your heart out and make you die earlier?

It seems that whenever there's a person who lives over 100, they almost never say that they run daily; it seems that all they practice is a good diet and very low mental stress.

I'd like some scientific studies on how exactly running regularly increases your lifespan over simply being in general good health.

Because it works your heart to increase its ability to pump blood without hurting itself, so it gets better at doing so with less energy. Are you autistic?

your heart is worn out during the cardio. this causes it to grow stronger. during rest it has an easier time pumping blood so overall it's less stressed

asides from these reasons, running also has a significant impact on your hormones, decreasing cortisol (stress hormone), a short-term release in dopamine, improved muscle protein synthesis, slightly elevated testosterone levels etc etc

theres alot more to running than just your heart

How do I get that runners high though pls help

But why is it necessary to run like every other day? Why is it merely not enough to be an average individual? I don't see the reason for exerting your body that much, putting that much stress on it because some scientist who hasn't even lived to 100 said so.

>posting without reading y thread

Give me scientific papers proving it. I'm not going to listen to faggots on the internet just because they said so

Because it's not nearly as much exertion as you seem to think it is. Your heart never stops beating. Ever. It is designed to go and go hard. The more you condition it to do its job better with less work, the longer it will last.

do you think im sitting on a fucking pile of research papers just waiting to prove some fucking retard on the internet wrong

you posted fucking 0 papers yourself. you're just asking to be spoonfed.

eat shit and die faggot

Stop pretending to be OP. OP here.

Nice try. OP here, fuck off loser

That still seems like iffy logic to me. You don't make a motor run more efficiently by constantly using it.

Not the guy you replied to. But your heart is a muscle. Not a motor.

A motor is in no way similar to the heart. There is no human creation comparable to the heart. The heart is very complex, more so than people like to give it credit for. You don't have to believe me, but it's the truth and has been known as such for a long time.

Another huge benefit to the heart with cardio is that it forces your body to maximize oxygen use. You can actually train your body to use oxygen more efficiently, thus resulting in less of a need to pump more blood faster since your organs can utilize the oxygen more completely. Normal your body only uses about 1-2 of the 4 oxygen atoms on the hemoglobin of your blood. Cardio can allow your body to use more of it and do it better, resulting in a lower resting heart rate.

Is powerlifting 6 days a week a good way to be healthy? (not including eating healthy) Yeah sounds like a very stupid question but I mean like comparable to being healthy over running or some other sport where you sweat and have elevated heart rate.

>Your heart never stops besting

Well...

>make up absurd claim with no evidence
>get mad when people counter with no evidence
fuck off

People used to be more active so you should run around

Obviously it can, but you die. But for the rest of the ~70 years in your life, it doesn't

Fuck off manlet. Running hurt your stubby legs?

Look up the ACE gene.

why the FUCK does no-one believe something unless its scientifically proven?
heard of logic? reason? do u really need studies "suggesting" running may be healthy , or studies suggesting junk food and heroin is bad for you? they literally are created by testing and observing,so why dont u test and observe urself u fucking tardcunt

Another assblasted manlet. Fuck off back to your estrogen supps

and i an assblasted manlet because.. ?
what is wrong with you?

Haha you fool it is I the real OP

>Every other day

>He doesn't run every day
>He doesn't run to work
>His job isn't running
>He doesn't run home
>He doesn't run while eating dinner.
>He doesn't run while fucking his wife
>He doesn't run in his sleep

Get a load of this guy.

Because the average individual sits for most of the day and then sleeps.