Gynecomastia bros

Gynecomastia bros,

>Have a minor case and surgery scheduled for August. Had gyno since puberty. Luckily always kept my upper body nice so I don't get bitch tits.

How do you deal with your gyno? Share your stories here.

loose-fitting clothes and self-loathing

got surgery four years ago though

Did that improve your lifestyle?

yes. i'm infinitely more confident now and i've done lots of stuff that i wouldn't have if i still had tits.

Awesome man. I'm happy for you user. Can't wait till my surgery. Too bad it's at the end of summer. Awell.

is it on the NHS?

Canadian version of it yes. Plastic surgeon is doing the work and it's 100% covered. I have no issues paying extra for higher quality service or whatever. I'm sure the government covered stuff is pretty basic.

>be me
>started getting titty pain in my teens when going through puberty
>never thought anything of it
>it was gyno
>started paying more attention to it later as I started working out
>took prohormones to "get big" so it wouldn't show
>made gyno worse

just gonna have to get surgery. I wear black, baggy shirts all the time now. Gray shirts are a fucking nightmare to wear.

try polo shirts, they seemed to hide it well for me.

Why does everyone on this board have tits?

Nothing "hides" it user. You just notice less, everyone can see them but you dont go around pointing out to a dude that he has tits

So everyone here has Gyno, without a single pic?

Also, I found out that no one gives a fuck about gyno, at least not minor cases.

>be me
>have fucking gyno tits
>no coin for surgery
>depressed because of bunch of titties

AMA

How?
Also, I have worse than you had

Im thankful mine isnt this bad.

Thanks4sharing

Most of you fucking faggots are just fat. My mum's a endocrinologist and she gets retards coming in with their retarded shit all the time

can you still feel them?

i like when girls play with them, but hate the way they look.

nice, how much did it cost?

Can you actually get rid of gyno with rigorous workouts instead of surgery?

>my mom is
Fuck off. Gyno isn't fat.

>tfw asymmetrical gyno

At least it's only half-bad.

I still need the shit GONE.

no

its glandular breast tissue located under the nipple. nothing short of surgical removal will get rid of it

all the idiots on here who claim to have gyno or gyno that went away are simply fat 99% of the time

The only non-surgical way to get "rid" of gyno is to catch it in the early stages and get certain pills to block estrogen, or something like that.

Once it's set in, surgery is the only option.

Shit. I'm 19, and I've noticed my gyno since I was 12. I recently started lifting, and one of my major reasons was to reduce gyno, if not totally get rid of it.

How do you suggest i proceed? I'll keep lifting for sure (it feels great, can't believe I waited this long), but im in college and money is a hassle. And I hear cosmetic surgery like this is expensive.

Nope I had it under one nipple and had the shit hacked out. No more man tit.

Save up for surgery.

surgery will run you 6-10k depending on who does it. if you want it gone that bad i suggest you save up

do NOT skimp on the surgeon though. always go a private plastic surgeon who has done it before. going public will result in you being mutilated

haha you think YOU have it bad...
I have perky lady tits. It doesn't help I'm fat as fuck, but something tells me losing it isn't gonna help much

Be honest Veeky Forums, how fucked am I?

thats cause you just fat nigga

You're just fat.

I've had gyno in only one nipple since puberty, I'd rather have it in both tbqhwyf, at least I'd be symmetrical.

>have gyno
>was underweight when it set in, def not fatty tissue
>surgery not a priority
>just wear binder under shirts
>be dancing with girl
>she gets close
>rubs her hand up my chest
>leans in close
>yells over music, "user why are your pecs mushy"

fuark

It'll go away if I cut enough right???

No

In all honesty, I went on Accutane a few years back and think I have a mild case of gyno because of it, but my advice and what I did, was get absolutely fucking shredded at a low bf to be ABSOLUTELY SURE beyond ANY REASONABLE DOUBT that it WAS gyno, and lo and behold, it went away or at least to completely unnoticeable normie standards

this man,fucking this
i always tried hiding it wearing loose shirt or dark cloured ones or those with large logos but a friend pointed it out the other day saying bro you've got titties and my other friends laughed.All these years even at work people noticed,they just didn't want to say anything and i'm a fucking lanklet,i've had them since puberty and never been fat

WHOAWHOAwhoawhoa

I'm on the west coast are you saying gyno surgery is covered by the government? I'm trying to cut down to something around 10% bf to be sure it's gyno but I'm rather convinced. Feel lumps and everything.

Literally all you retards posting about /gyno/ with the mildest cases, I legit have perky tits.

IT IS WHAT IT IS BOYS YOU WIN SOME YOU LOSE SOME.

nope. $9,000 for surgery

GOMAD

Had gyno for several years now but too broke to afford surgery.

I've been wondering if doing upper chest workouts would help make them look less like tits. I've literally stopped doing chest cause I'm not sure if it'll make the gyno more obvious than it already is.

I had a lot of muscle and gyno. Killed my confidence for a couple years in college I totally regret. Looked better in tanks, loose shirts and shirtless.

Got surgery for around 2k out of pocket and I have to say, the tough part is you really need to keep BF% 15 or less. Im a natural chubby and even around 18% after gyno the loose skin is enough to make it look shit. Cause Im still ripped I wear shirts that hug the arms and shoulders, dark colors, and loose enough to cover chest.
As long as you stay thinner than me after surgery youre golden

And if youre paying more than 3k youre getting ripped off. Operation took 40 minutes for me.

Would it be a good Idea to cut down to around 10%bf before having the surgery? I'm around 18% rn and want to cut down to be sure I don't have it.

You ever try rolaxifine?

How long was recovery?

I think if you cut down your body fat to like 8% the gyno would go away and then maybe you could clean bulk without it coming back?

How can you tell if you're just a fat fuck or if you have gyno?

Bump because I want to know too.

become a cam hore sell pics of yout tits and not show face

1.shave chest
2.cam whore
3.????
4. profit

>PTTTTTTTFFFFFF
>BRRRRAAAAAPPP

bump, same but i'm skinnyfat so i can't tell

i got a blood test which said i don't have a hormone imbalance so i don't know what to think

it's really killing my motivation to workout when i don't know if i can even fix my moobs

Post time stamped pic, I refuse to believe I share a board with such failures

>be me
>had gyno
>bit overweight
>lost weight
>gyno went away

mfw the gyno wasn't actually gyno and I just had a lot of fat being preserved on my body in this area.

Why is yohimbine only shilled here?