Hi Veeky Forums

Hi Veeky Forums
I've been extremely obese for most of my life. Girls reject me, have little friends and I feel like shit on a daily basis. I'm done with the weight, and want to lose the weight and make some gains.
W: 198
H: 5 foot 7
Any advice? I'm new to this shit.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/_J09aeeBVtk
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Have you tried losing weight you fat piece of shit?

4 foot 19 inches? Consider suicide

Honestly, from the bottom of my heart -

just kill yourself instead.

Your life won't improve if you "make some gains". Even if you lose all your fat, you'll still look like an abomination at 5"7 and all that excess skin. Your crippling social and emotional retardations also will not be fixed by going to the gym - you are too far gone in those aspects from a lifetime of failure.

In any case, you are just a woefully stupid person, as the concept of reading the STICKY didn't even occur to you.

So yeah - kill yourself, save yourself the trouble and misery from a life not worth living.

Have you tried reading the fucking sticky?

Eat less
Move more

That's all

5'8 250

Been losing weight but I'm sure I'll have loose skin

Will probably just kill myself

You problably eat because you feel bad; Boogie2988 is right in his last aproach to dieting, by forst fixing the mind with the help of psychologists

Just eat less. Less carbs, more protein and healthy fats. Starches and grains aren't great to feel full. I was 5'5 at 225. Now I'm at 200 in a month if diet and selmdom jogging.

You[re ten times more pathetic than op

Tommy boy just eat less and do more

First of all, do you mean 198kg ?
Because if not go fuck yourself.

Anyway, eat less first. Cut out soda, candy/sweets and fast food. Also eat less per portion/day generally. But don't attempt everything just now, because if you're even remotely like I was (started at around 180kg), then you will fail.

Do it gradually. Either decrease the amount eaten and also a bit less of [whatever you decide for] generally first or you start cutting out particular things and then gradually decrease your portions.

While you do that, walk around in the house (slow at first and the better it gets, the faster... up until you will be able to jog, but take it slowly, because jogging is a huge fucking deal) - because I'm sure you're prolly not set to exercise just yet. Just 5min/day - but not to the fridge :P. Increase that and also walk outside. Increase the time steadily, don't be lazy.

If you can comfortably walk (or slowly jog) a solid amount (not going to name a number, because that's more likely to be very subjective) then you can start exercising.

Either you do body weight training and start with the easiest progressions (trust me, you can do these, even if only very few at the beginning, that's totally fine) or you can buy light (maybe 1-2kg) dumbbells and search the netz for a very basic routine. That's up to your preference.

Then from there on, if you feel ready for it, you may start looking for stuff like info on nutrition and other very technical/detail-y stuff in general.

1/2

2/2

But first thing's first. Eating less/less of the bad stuff and take it on slowly.

I say do it for the health first, then for bitches. No shit, as you decrease your size, you can increase self-esteem and learn doing social things.

One word to the skin flaps that may remain .... fuck it, honestly.
Better to have 10kg excess skin than dieing early, because your organs literally can't take it anymore.
If they're really that shit you can still do surgery.

Health (physical but also mental) is always first. Career second and bitches third (except bitches are part of your career lel)

Hope that helped.

addition:

You may find this inspirin'

I'm 9 foot 500lbs 0% body fat masterrace just kys now OP you'll never match up.

most of your problems are from being a manlet
but best of luck to your weight loss

youtu.be/_J09aeeBVtk

its halftime in the game of your life and youve been. a retarded loser for the entire first half but everything is about to change

OP - Forget all the assholes dude

Simply, eat healthy, lift weights or do body weight exercises and get some cardio. Get rid of all the crap in your house, drink only water, unsweetened tea and coffee.

You will get an initial drop of several pounds and then you will start losing smaller amounts on a consistent basis as long as you stay consistent.

Good luck dude

Keto.

1300cal/day

good shit user, taking the time to actually answer

i thinbk u shoulkd die

This is fucking bullshit.

Granted I'm broad as fuck with massive shoulders, hands and feet for my height (5'7, I'm legit dworf mode), but I was 260 at one point. When I lost all my weight I had zero loose skin.

If you have a ton of loose skin after losing weight it is because you've had that weight for like 2 decades or you were legit 400 pounds. A 198 person who is 5'7 and in their 20's is not going to have any loose skin. If you do have a tighten bit it'll re-tighten overtime and more importantly, you can fill it out with muscle.

Just start now. Not next month, not next week, not tomorrow.
Count calories. 1200-1600 a day. Eat healthy, you will be hungry all day if you eat 1200kcal of calorie dense trash. No. Sweet. Drinks.

Don't know shit about lifting, but cycling shredded punds off me. Started with 100km a week and steadily increased, went from 5'9 190lb to 140lb in less than half a year.

No he's not. Go back to r.eddit

Dont listen to this guy op. Even if you have some loose skin you will look good in clothing.