Friendly reminder that this is what western white women want and you can't provide

Friendly reminder that this is what western white women want and you can't provide

>benching 55reps at 220lbs

Go back to /pol/. You're not welcome here.

That's a scary man right there.

So could you post the none shopped version.
It gets old when normies think this is a real photo.

you asshat, anyone of any race can do that if they're on the massive amounts of roids that NFL players are on.
back to your containment board shithole

Man who made this pic if you're gonna shoop his calf and leg size on the right you gotta do it on the left as well.

Also combine bench is 225lb/102kg.

If you look anywhere around him you can see proof of a shop. I don't even think I've seen the real guy either.

Though I wish someone like this existed just for the chance of him hitting another person

Also

>only 311 pounds
Jesus fuck, he's made of air

>if they're on the massive amounts of roids that NFL players are on.
So roids will make me 6'11''?

From my experience this is what good looking white western women want.

>Jesus fuck, he's made of air
cringe

If someone was that tall with that build he would be a lot heavier than 310. Probably over 400.

>my experience
Reading "femalesexposed.tumblr.com" isn't experience, user.

Im not him but i kind of agree that standards are getting pretty silly
Im not bad looking, fit, tall and educated but i struggle like a motherfucker in trying to get dates

My experience is that being a 5'10 handsome guy in regular shape with a great car and career is barely enough to get attention from 5's and 6's

I highly doubt you are handsome or inshape

I love Veeky Forums
If youre having any trouble at all in dating, youre ugly. No other causes

Kind of like telling unemployed people they are all lazy

>wanting to go full slave mode

smugsuomigirl.jpg

My experience as a decent looking 5'11 guy is that women are easy as fuck and there's probably something wrong with you

Maybe, just maybe its diffrent depending on what region of the world you live in?

I gotta say, for me its all over the place
Ive had girls chase me and flirt like crazy but recently ive had alot of problems

I'm 5'11 and chubby and I get dates. You're doing something wrong, sorry to say.

Is this the IRL GIGANIGGA?

>Dubs and I punched giganigga, 5 more to defeat him

PRAISE GIGA NIGGA!

PRAISE GIGA NIGGA!

>implying i want white women

lets take this motherfucker down!

PRIASE GIGA NIGGA