What foods are low in carbs, high in protein, and have good fats? (no meats)

What foods are low in carbs, high in protein, and have good fats? (no meats)

Mix protein powder with olive oil.

Eggs, nuts

Hulkin protskujuustokakku

Nuts, sardines, olive oil, meat. You pussy, why give standards in which the answer is easily and comfortably meat, and say no meat, what the fuck is wrong with you, are you allergic to meat you fuck?

eggs dumbass

cant eat meats on wednesday and friday because reasons.

Eggs, more eggs, and avocados.

You stupid religious fuck.

Oh sorry dude I thought you were vegetarian. But almonds would be good,otherwise some good advice has been given, keep up the fight brother.

>(no meats)
Why?

>Avocados
>Nuts
>Seeds
>Oily fish
>Arguably coconut
>Olives
>Some legumes

Sunflower seeds

Amount Per 100 grams

Calories 584

Total Fat 51 g

Saturated fat 4.5 g
Polyunsaturated fat 23 g
Monounsaturated fat 19 g

Total Carbohydrate 20 g

Dietary fiber 9 g
Sugar 2.6 g

Protein 21 g

Problem is that they're super fucking high in Omega 6 fatty acids, so you'll have to balance them out with equal amounts of chia seeds or flax.

Greek yogurt pimp

sounds revolting, how does it taste?

Cheese

lol cuck

Hello Mr. Pajeet

Even though those fucks are having a giggle at you, I respect and appreciate your dedication to whatever bullshit religion you follow. While I don't personally think that's a realistic tenet I'm proud that you have the willpower to do that shit. Well done dude, when you get to whatever comes after this life put in a good word for me with the big cheese just in case I have to recant on my deathbed and get some asshole priest to absolve me of my hilarious hijinks for last minute redemption.

>religious reasons acceptable and even respected
>ethical, environmental or health reasons are targets for derison
>mfw

Like a paste made of olive oil and protein powder.

All fats are good fats. Save for the artificially constructed ones, they aren't the best.

Eat fucking meat and be healthy.

>ethical, environmental or health reasons are targets for derison
That's because most of the proponents of it are just cunts who use vegetarinism to be dicks to people and get on a high horse while using products that lead to even more death of animals.

Also vegetarianism only works because of nutrients and it being basically controlled fasting.

This is the age where everyone's opinion is fact and actual facts are regarded as "disagreements".

It's like /pol/ and tumblr formed a combined culture and we all have to deal with their sperg rages

Why bother continuing to exist if we live in a cosmic soup?

Why lift if you are going to die in the end?

good call on the omega 3 shout

is milk any goood