GYNO

Starting gym next week, how much will affect my breasts ?
I will be doing a physical test in the gym, should i trust what the doc ? "it's ok user we're gonna make that disappear don't worry". Should i go to a real doc or just give up and be a trap prostitue ?

LONDON

It should make it better but it won't actually go away. The only option for it to go for good is surgery.
Depending on your country you either have to pay or get a lowish body fat and say it's negatively impacting your daily life and the NHS should do it for free

Yep, at best I've gotten it to a point where it's tolerable with some white t-shirts. But if it's skintight it definitely still shows.

LONDON

This is what working out did for my gyno
>nothing

>NHS should do it for free
How do I go about doing this within the US?

Gyno is caused by estrogen.
Estrogen to a certain extent is produced by fat.
Loosing weight stands to reduce estrogen.
On the other hand, everyone has different levels of the enzyme that converts testosterone (made in adrenal glands and testis) to estrogen. Some people who make too much testosterone end up with too much estrogen. In that case exercising will boost test and make the problem worse. Some people have normal test but their enzyme converts too much to estrogen. These people would benefit from the use of an estrogen receptor blocker or enzyme converter blocker.

Reported for NSFW on a blue board.

Suckable/10
Really tho, you look good. I would bf.

It looks hilarious

Honestly, that doesn't look bad at all. I'm on the way there and I'm hoping it will make a difference. Could you give bf% height and weight?

would succ
n-no homo

Is gyno really that common? What's the prevalence rate? Seems like every other sap on Veeky Forums has it.

It seems extremely common. Seems like 1/3 guys have it at my gym

It's not too bad. But it looks weird in wife beaters

i workout more than 15 moths. It doenst go away!!! It doent look better !!! It doesnt get better!!

i get 2 surgery to get rid of gyno. Its Free by the way in turkey

>15 months
>no gains whatsoever

I have more gains than you in 2 weeks

You can't I'm afraid. One of the benefits of a national health service. It's got its downsides too so it's a pick your poison kind of deal.
You'll need surgery then I'm afraid bro

on the first pic it's not even noticeable. Just don't lay on the street topless and no one will notice

at least you have solid beard. Maybe you produce so much testosterone that it converts to estrogen, lol
That's fucked up. Something's in our enviroment. It didnt' happen at all in the past. I read an abstract of some study and their conclusion was that it's caused by obesity rates, but I see many skinny guys with gyno.

Surgery is the really the only option. Watch youtube and you will understand. The tissue is not fat neither muscle. its pure tits. planning to do surgery too.

any chance you have before pics?

chestbrah you have returned!

get private insurance