Friday night thread

It's friday, boyos. What are you lifting tonight and what are you doing after?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/_J09aeeBVtk
onlinelibrary.wiley.com/doi/10.1111/j.1530-0277.2001.tb02361.x/full
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

lifting around 6pm ET and then going home eating two pounds of ground beef jerking off drinking a bunch of cough syrup and passing out on my couch with its always sunny playing.. i hate myself

I have cold so no lifting for me. Goodbye gainz

Sounds kind of comfy, desu. I've got to go see a play for one of my classes tonight, but it's fairly short, so I'm hoping to squeeze in an hour at the uni gym afterwards before it closes.

Just keep up the protein, brah. You can make it

>tfw it's diddylift day

Might grab some Popeye's afterwards. Haven't had it in a while.

Just got home from setting a new squat PR of 155kg, and having finished a bench cycle. Should be able to push 110kg for reps now

Max tested paused squats and deficit reads, then did some bench volume work. Gonna watch shitty movies and drink gin with my wife. She's made pasta.

deads, not reads obviously

youtu.be/_J09aeeBVtk

About to do a vape sesh, watch movies and beat off

Found out this morning that I can power clean & jerk what I could only squat clean last year and OHP is finally moving

That sounds like a nice evening

fridays are special at my gym because a few qt's show up with their bfs

my gym seriously lacks women. we might get a 70+ year old on a given day but thats it. however on fridays at a specific time we get a few young qts (taken) but highly appreciated

so on this day I wear my sluttiest gym clothing and pre-workout before the gym just to look my absolute best for them. not to mention I amp up and progress better knowing they are present

after that I do my usual, completely isolate myself in my bachelor and masturbate all night

No lifting, I'll do it tomorrow

And no going out, too tired for that shit
>lifting around 6pm ET and then going home eating two pounds of ground beef jerking off drinking a bunch of cough syrup and passing out on my couch with its always sunny playing.. i hate myself

livin the life

Not lifting, rest day.
Also snorting huge amounts of opioid drugs to soothe the pain and loneliness
>tfw last line i got

Had a shit workout this morning because I'm coming down with a cold.

Probably gonna watch a shitty sci fi movie with a bro, drink some whiskey and go to sleep

Squats, then a practice MCAT

i would drink alc but dont wana loose all my gainz

> Pull day

Lats and traps are fucking gone, could barely drive home. Gf wants to play overwatch so I guess I'll be on vidya all night.

>he thinks drinking alcohol makes him "loose" his gains

Ha. Every fit guy at uni drinks 2-3 nights a week and doesn't lose gains.

Alcohol inhibits testosterone production and protein synthesis.

But does it make any noticeable difference. That's the question.

i'm so fucking angry from work and my life i feel like i'm losing a grip on reality.

i'm more angry than tired so i'm going to try to run myself to death since it's the only thing that seems to control my anger.

Went to practice and hit the weights after. Now I'm pulling an all nighter because I've got to catch up with studying

Did OHP, front squats, curls, weighted ring dips, weighted ring chins, then went to boxing.

Salsa dancing with my gf later.

Same.
Fuck management.

what is slutty gym clothing for a man?

Don't know whether to take a rest day or do abs and cardio. Still got a few hours left at work.

onlinelibrary.wiley.com/doi/10.1111/j.1530-0277.2001.tb02361.x/full

As far as I know, nothing has been published for in vivo muscle synthesis, but if you understand biochemistry, it's pretty obvious that filling your body with alcohol several times a week will be detrimental to training and recovery.

>match with the desk girl from my gym on bumble
>she messages me "hey do you lift at LA Fitness"
>y-yes
>"I thought I recognized you! Ugh, I'm here tonight till midnight"
>tfw was scheduled to go lift tonight
>tfw awkward now
>tfw just signed new gym contract for a year
>tfw have to find a new gym now

>What are you lifting tonight
Lifted in the morning. Clean & jerk, snatch pulls, battle ropes, and core work.
>and what are you doing after?
Making dinner with my gf, playing mini golf, then meeting up with our friends at a bar.

being this beta
just kill yourself senpai

how this should have gone down:
>'great, i'm going tonight so i'll probably see you there'
>bring her a drink
>walk her home
>'fuck it's pretty cold, mind if i come in for some tea?'
git gud

with these matching apps always keep in mind they chose you from the masses, it's a huge green light

why not just walk past her, if she makes eye contact just smile and nod

i get random bouts of beta faggotry too and dont like talking to people for a few days, that approach always seems to keep them away

Bench, squats, accessories.

Deciding if and when to break up with my girlfriend.

>walking

Working late to get that $. Sleep for a few hrs and then up with the sun to run/scramble up one of the bigger hills in the area. Been living shitty for a couple years, but seem to be coming out of it. Just dropping pounds and doing pushups until I feel ready to hit the gym.

Hypertrophy lower body day, was pretty comfy. Not doing anything after, just staying in my room reading and beating off.

>tfw erasmus student in the city with the best night life of the UK
>barely go out because erasmus from my country for some reason isolate me and I barely get invited to anything

Not even a sperg or bad looking. I whish I knew what is wrong with me

>it's a huge green light
This

>erasmus from my country

What does this mean?

Means he's a student from somewhere else in eurocuckland.

Hit sholders and upper back for 2 hrs, abs for ~15 minutes, and a 2 mile run. Ate some Q`doba with double meat, no cheese, and water. Took a shower. Prolly watch a movie or some shit now. I don't really care, the only thing I looked forward to all day is done, so I might as well sleep more.

Another erasmus students that come from the same country as I do

I did c&j's today and then watched like 5 hours of anime, about to go back in and stretch, maybe do some rack pulls or push presses, come home and post overly friendly and positive advice like I do every day.

Already hit delts today. Broke up with alcoholic gf yesterday, shitty feels going into what's going to be a long weekend. Gave her 4 months though, think that was long enough. Least now I can lurk tfwnogf threads!

Hit lmao4plaet diddly for the first time ever. Ate dinner, drinking water before bed.

Hey man, waking up early for runs takes dedication, stick to it but shy away from the gym for too long. I can understand wanting to walk in with a good baseline confidence, but don't stress it, you'll see progress quicker if you face the gym like you face those morning runs.

Eating chicken teriyaki and watching YouTube videos currently

Gonna drink some vodka and get happy drunk by myself

Doing everything to stretch and work core to reabsorb herniated disk.

Light squating, some benching. Would have OHP too but I got overly hypy about accessories and my arms were like noodles when I went to OHP.

i dont know what bumble is but whyd u match her if u werent gonna talk to her knowing she worked there?

bumble shows you who has already swiped right on you so I kept swiping right until it matched and then I noticed it was a girl from my gym

Not doing anything. I will be lifting tomorrow morning then watching my University's strongman competition.

to clarify this even more, it shows you that SOMEONE swiped right on you already, not their name or what they look like. just a blurred version of their main photo.

>make fake tinder profile
>match with a female trainer that works at the gym I go to
>start conversing with her
>fuck around and find out she's actually a low key freak
>she wants to do anal
>laugh now everytime I see her training her clients at the gym
>she has no idea

you should message her while you're at the gym like nice blue shirt so she freaks out

she wears the blue goldy's gym uniform everytime

Not that anyone asked, but fuck the play. Put in way too bad a mood and I wound up not lifting. I'm already going tomorrow, so I'll just do what I was supposed to do today

Thanks for the encouragement user. Plan is to do the cardio/weight loss thing for another month and then get a membership as a bday present to myself.

>just got back from push day
>felt like doing hammer strength shoulder press instead of dumbbell press today
>first time i used that machine
>never had that great of a pump anywhere in my body before (except boners ofcourse ayy)

holy fuck i was having a mediocre workout but that machine is fucking glorious. now im home and eating rice and chicken and thinking about tfw no gf

I'm just did my body weight routine and now I'm going to dink my light high life alone

I set a dead lift PR today, got up to three plates. Afterwards, I went to the bar to have a few drinks but I wasn't in the mood. Everyone around me was having fun, but I couldn't feel anything, not happiness nor sadness, just nothing. I felt like I was totally separated from everyone else, just me and my thoughts. I probably don't have to mention to you guys that women disgust me at this point, and weak men with no ambition even more so.

Lifted after work because I slept in and didn't go in the morning. Chest and triceps (BP, lying overhead tricep extension, incline DB press, dips). Feel like I kinda tweaked my back a bit shifting the weight during BP and tricep extensions. Went to McDonalds for a 20 piece nuggets and Angus combo. Settling in for a few games of League.

I don't know how I feel about this Friday.

Did my advanced bodyweight routine + curl bro routine.

Now I'm drinking beers and babbysitting.
Life kinda sucks.

>Went to gym
>Almost completely empty
>Crushed OHP PR, finally broke 1plate after long stall
>Now eating Taco Bell and watching Million Dollar Extreme
>Roommates are out doing normie shit but I don't even care, I'm comfy

I live in the future and its Saturday here

holy fuck that snake

>Just did biceps and delts super hard
>Arms looked stupid good, one of those top-tier lifting sessions that keep you motivated
>Have been doing yoga and sleeping more, feeling good and energized physically

Otherwise, tfw
>Roommate/best friend got gf and I never see him anymore
>Other close friends are in relationships as well
>Casual acquaintances never want to do anything other than go to frat parties and pick up sluts
>Cute sweet girl I've been talking to has nothing in common with me and I don't know whether it's worth it to try to pursue a relationship that will probably be unsatisfactory and short-lived
>Doing pretty well in school and personal projects but social life has never been worse
>Waves of existential dread stronger than they've ever been
Probably going to beat off then watch a movie.
Life's weird brehs.