How Veeky Forums are YOU really??

How Veeky Forums are YOU really??

at 21 you're definitely a dyel. You're in no place to create threads

So you're overweight/obese? Ok stick at it buddy!

At that height and that weight you are DYEL as fuck.

You are just slim, nothing to be proud of because that shit is done literally by eating small amounts like a bird and not training at all.

Also

>BMI

That's the smoking gun to know you are a DYEL: it's a subpar tool because it doesn't take consideration of body fat percentage.

You guys and your dyel memes kek, I think you've forgotten the true meaning of what fit actually is.

>Sub par tool

Do that's why all of the world's leading health organisations use it as a tool of determining ones health and risk towards stroke, diabetes etc? Try harder m8

People can be overweight and still be fit

Instead post pics and numbers you lift

Not him but you're a fucking retard if you think that being able to lift heavy weights is an indicator of good health.

Especially when you can't run a mile without collapsing from exhaustion.

>not him
You're definitely him then

And no, you don't have to be able to run a mile without getting tired in order to have "good health"

>NHS
>Using kg and cm

EU benefits sponge detected

Check the poster count retard.

And yes you do. You think being able to squat 200kg means you're in good health?

Christ you're dumb.

I voted leave actually :)

Wouldn't let me use stones and feet, travesty.

>24
>5'7"

Back to schooling for you.

No, I said one can be overweight and still be fit. The reason I asked him to post pics was because he was denying being DYEL status

>Christ you're dumb

> 175 cm
Manlet detected
Also BMI is for the non-lifting population, which I assume you're a part of

>manlet
>65 kg
> hurr durr yall obese

ok

That depends how overweight you are and whether that weight is muscle or fat.

Roided bodybuilders and powerlifters are not healthy no matter how much you try and convince us otherwise.

Don't make fun, not quite being 6ft has seriously hampered me in life, it's not my fault blame my parents fellas.

I'm not trying to convince you of shit my dude, what I said still stands. Just quit replying

>Christ you're dumb

I'm still DYEL, BMI doesn't work for even somewhat muscular people

I'm probably about 15% BF and run a 6:30 mile. Not fast, but certainly not unfit.

>what I said still stands
>you don't have to be able to run a mile without getting tired in order to have "good health"

No, you're retarded.

Fit is seriously retarded.

>OP was bait
>First reply was trolling OP by giving them reply they were fishing for
>It might have been OP replying to himself
>Retarded high school children chime in as if there is a real conversation going on

Holy fuck. BMI does not take into account body fat %, we fucking get it. Sometimes this board is just people trolling and baiting each other. It's sad really.

Sage goes in all fields.

Good health isn't determined by how much one can run. Quit being a cunt and own up to your mistake.

What is it determined by then?

Skinny faggot lul

>You are either fat fuck or a roided bodybuilder who can't run a mile

BMI of 26.3 at 192cm / 97kg
Sure I'm not super lean right now since I'm trying to bulk over 100kg, but definitely not fat by normi standards.

Also I can easily run the 10K under 50min in current shape (44m50s best time at ~83kg).

So your point is moot, BMI isn't a good tool for the "athletic/fit" population.

Don't pay these guys any attention, the majority of them are permabulk fatties who preach about 'muh functional strength' that end up looking disgusting in their mid to late 30s. Look good btw, keep it up!

BMI assumes sedantry lifestyle muscle. That's a given. By using it you are in fact a DYEL (or retard).

BMI is a general indicator, not a determining factor. It's a tool used to triage without knowing too much about a patient.

lookin gud