How do I fix this. Are those lovehandles on my sides or what...

How do I fix this. Are those lovehandles on my sides or what? Idk what to do other than reverse bicep curls and pullups that might target that area

you trolling? those are just some wide ass feminine hips

What should I do to straighten out that hourglass

jesus christ I just realised it's the weekend already, time for the underage incels to flood this board with disgusting carcinogenic shitposting

it was nice while it lasted Veeky Forums

you have no lats. google Dorsal Yates lats workout and do what he does. underhand grip has worked really well for me in particular

I'm 19 cool guy

>I'm 19 cool guy

Can u leave the thread or offer more advice like this guy

nope, you reading the sticky and stop flooding this board with your fucking retarded shit it's a far more reasonable request tho

Underhand grip on what excercises

Stop bumpan if you care that much fag, I already read it

you didn't if you're asking that stupid retarded question

You didn't read it

keep cutting and try swimming. pushing through the last stretch of a cut will get rid of those. Swimming tends to broaden the shoulders so that your ratio of shoulder to hip looks more proportional. Sorry OP you're stuck with some shit tier hips.

get bigger lats and shoulders. doesn't look like you can lose much more around the waist area.

i think anyone whos tried to take a body pic knows this is the worst pose you can ever do

strengthen oblique

im so sorry about your pec inserts

>How do I fix this?
I suggest that you lift weights

>Veeky Forums
>no posting unless you are already fit

show me where the sticky covers OP's question.

have you considered suicide perhaps?

i think he meant barbell rows with an underhand grip (yates row). the range of motion is pretty small though