this guy looks like such a tool

Cause not every male play bunny roids

>le hole in face man

>tfw i could get more girls than this guy as a dyel

it really is all about the face

between two urinals

why do people get shitty tats?

>skin so awful that your chest zits look like a 3rd nipple

I see why you do the closed down poses normally. Your proportions are not good.

Retard strength

Is someone getting this guys private pictures and pretending to be him? If this isn't the case, you are insecure OP, no amount of posting on this board will give you the confidence you want.

>b/w to hide bad skin
>vulture like nose
>shit bicep inserts
>massive forehead
>gay tattoo

Sage and move on everybody cmon you know the drill

You forgot the

>Wearing a hat to cover up balding due to excessive roid use

That's a pretty nice body OP. Shame you have to ingest more steroids than meals per day to achieve it. Enjoy the shitty acne, balding, and tren dick.

month and a half of lifting from skinnyfat while eating slightly over maintenence.. not much difference really so far

Almost certainly

If you post a picture here with an arrogant flavor people will find anything to shit on you

If you post the same picture saying "I'm really insecure about my looks, I don't think I've made very good progress" he'd get replies saying well you aren't that bad looking and this and that are good

Dat lazy eye

Am I a big guy yet?

Glad I'm not the only 6'5" tallfag with shit arm genetics.

confirmed big guy

he's said in previous threads he does it for the luls while he's at work. apparently he works a supplement store. shitty jobs like that require virtually no skill or talent. You could sit on your ass 3/4 of the day watching youtube videos and get paid. you only need to get up and work when someone comes in to buy something.

You saying wat u son of bastErd bich

how would that make him insecure? what would make him insecure is doing exactly what said

He's just a big cocky guy with an inflatted ego. Virtually nobody here would ever talk shit to his face or tell him off person to person. And you guys know this.

Anyone save his background story?

nope. still a manlet

>these are the fags that make all the manlet threads

that bulge looks weird

Say that to my face and see what happens faggot 6 ft king of manlet's bow to me twink scum

have you just been doing push ups?

Yes

my chest is actually one of my weakest points next to arms desu

What does your full body look like from the front OP?

It's because he constantly does it, like we need to reassure him in a positive or negative way.

Would the user who has the dox on OP please consider dropping a dime to the DEA? Let them know he sells steroids so he can get sent to federal prison and no longer be allowed to shitpost on Veeky Forums.

>people on Veeky Forums unironically think you can gain 36 lb by doing push ups

and these threads always get tons of replies and tons of angry comments. it almost makes you wonder if thats what he wants?

go back to /b/ with that shit, you edgy little faggot.

this is clearly a troll thread. does it honestly trigger you that much that you want to dox him and send him to prison? over some allegations made by an anonymous poster that may or may not even be true? seriously

Yeah that's true, I guess I just won't post in these type of threads anymore

did you put a few loose potatoes in your underwear before taking this pic?

Looking good OP. any advice you would give to a natty lifter to get stronger?

>this is clearly a troll thread.
clearly

>does it honestly trigger you that much that you want to dox him and send him to prison?
yes to both

Dicklet detected

Pls be gentle Bros 160 down from 240ish

1 year anniversary in 10 days lads

Holy shit man your lats are huge.

is this mire worthy?

cus not everyone is juiced up to their eyeballs

I see you managed to lift your head, good job!

stretch your pecs, faggot

>tfw no ogre skin genetics

>They told me it's impossible to fly. But look at my wings now!

>5'9
>around 145lbs i guess

I tend to take b/w fotos,coz they will highlight proportions.Criticism welcome

stabil

yummy, how can i look like that myself