Old man jenkins hitting on cardio bunnies with his dying breath

>old man jenkins hitting on cardio bunnies with his dying breath
I can't even build the courage to ask someone if they're using the empty squat rack

just be yourself

just be yourself

Seriously though why is this? I have same problem. Didn't used to be this way, I thought it was pot for awhile but not really sure cause I know people who blaze more than me and are super outgoing

JUST BE YOUR SELF BRO :)

Bump

just be yourself

just be yourself

just bee urself

>being
>not yourself

there's where you fucked up

be a real human bean

Just kill yourself

Practice outside of the gym. Go to a bar and drink a teensy bit of alcohol, less than it would take to get you a bit tipsy, because in my experience, that takes the fear away. People love confidence.

With this newfound courage, go up to any guy or girl and introduce yourself.

"Hey, I'm user, what's your name? What do you do?"

Take cues from sentences to continue the convo, and maybe you've met a new friend.

Repeat each time you go to the bar, but drink less alcohol each time until you don't need it.

I did this for a year and it helped a lot, despite taking a fucklong time and probably not the best way to go about it.

I would need to be fucking smashed in order to something that autistic lmao

>autistic
>to literally just introduce yourself to someone
youre beyond help

>"Hey, I'm user, what's your name? What do you do?"
That sounds creepy as fuck

>a basic greeting
>creepy as fuck

You need to read some books on social interaction before you take my advice bro. I would suggest Dale Carnegie's "How to Make Friends and Influence People", a lot of anecdotal advice, but good nontheless.

>HI WHAT DO YOU DO?!
I'm not OP by the way

dude just be yourself

Alright, lets say for a second that a baisc greeting is somehow autistic. With the amount of booze OP was told to ingest, he would have enough liquid confidence in him to make it less awkward, helping make the conversation flow a lot better.

jus b self

Just be youssef. He's a pretty confident guy, be like him.