Convince me not to greatly decrease animal products in my diet for environmental reasons

Convince me not to greatly decrease animal products in my diet for environmental reasons

Go for it man, just remember to keep an eye on your micro nutrients.

Who is the babe??

Chloe Moretz looks like THAT!?

Dew it my man, even though having a full plant diet would be worse for the environment

She looks HIGH-TEST

why is this picture so secsy

You could give up beef and it would be of more environmental benefit than giving up all other meats combined. Cows need way more water, feed, and land than any other animal. This is something I can get behind.

Don't you want gains bro??

Kakaroootttt!!!!

KAKAROOOTTTTT!!!!!!!!!

>for environmental reasons
there's your problem. who gives a fuck about the environment dude? in 50 years we'll be gods technologically. we'll just undo whatever we do now
go eat meat and drink some milk bro.
when in doubt just ask yourself "what would guts do?"

KAKAROOOTTTTT!!!!!!!!!

KAKAROOOTTTTT!!!!!!!!!

KAKAROOOTTTTT!!!!!!!!!

Your one tiny ass environmental footprint is completely meaningless relative to the cumulative shit we're doing right now.

KAKAROOOTTTTT!!!!!!!!!

KAROOOOOOOTCAAAAAKE

KAKAROOOTTTTT!!!!!!!!!

KA-KA-CARMEN ELECTRAAAAA!!!!

You are one in over 7 billion people on the planet and you choosing not to will not affect the need or want for everyone else, and thus nothing would change. It's noble, but it's pretentious and privileged thinking.

If you were going to die of starvation, add the only thing you had was the meat of an animal to sustain you, you wouldn't go "nah that's okay, it's bad for the environment". You'd eat the fucker and be thankful that it was there to give it's life for yours.

People are still starving on this planet, and would probably cry of extreme gratefulness to be given just a morsel of what options are laid before you.

If you wanted to do it for health reasons it's s different story, but there isn't enough evidence to support that you do not live as long and don't get cancer from not eating meat. A lot of meme studies to make people feel better, sure, but the truth is that you could fucking die from any number of things in any given day, and that you live in one of the world's safest places that you can afford to even think about whether or not what your eating is killing you or not (which it's not). Eat well, eat what you want, live well, and be grateful that you don't live in a third world shithole.

KAKAROOOTTTTT!!!!!!!!!

you do as you wish you are the boss

Meme logic.

ye