Tfw wide hips

>tfw wide hips

What's the fastest/most painless/easiest way to commit suicide?

Shotgun to the head

Not American unfortunately
Exit bag? Yeah might do this but don't they dilute the helium these days?

Is hanging painful? Cause I've been thinking about it

If you're going to go hanging is a pretty shitty way to do it. Won't kill you immediately and the fatality rate is an estimated 70% so if you're part of that 30% you're going to have a shitty time. Could try a heroin overdose. Just buy as much of the shit as you can and have a powerful high before you die.

I'm trying to look for helium to buy but it's
all kids party shit

Does that matter? I don't want to be left a brain dead retard

You have to put forth the effort and find the good stuff. Not the comercial grade shit you can order on amazon.

you're already a brain dead retard OP

But I don't want to be any more of a brain dead retard than I already am, I just want to go peacefully

Overdose on opiates easy

Don't worry, OP
You can still become a world famous movie star with womanly hips

Jumping off a 20+ story building. The fall is like 5 seconds and you will die immediately.

you're probably just fat. lose some weight fatty.

I'm a skelly and yet still I have to wear a size 32 pants definitely not fat

God I wish it was just fat fml

Why don't you just build up your upper body? Wide upper body, wide hips makes a certain girl go wild.

No, you will never have that triangle body, but you can easily hit beast mode.

Pic is an extreme example of wide upper body wide hips. Fridge mode.

Cause desu I know I posted this on fit but I don't want to be fit I just want the body of a normie

Should have posted to r9k actually, they know a lot about suicide

Hanging is one of the worst ways to go OP, if you don't break the pedicles on the drop (your C2 &C3) you're essentially going to be left there being strangled to death. Which if you haven't heard is a terrible way to go (just Google, I'm on my phone so I don't feel like typing the full medical fag explanation).

I don't recommend doing this because it will result in your quick death.

First take your muscle relaxant/ pain killer of choice (I recommend taking ibuprofen as it is a fairly decent blood thinner although you will need to take a higher dose if you don't want to feel it) you will want to crush it up and snort it since the effects will take hold faster. While you're doing this get a hot bath running (the water needs to be steaming) once it's filled up and you've taken the pills hop into the bath and wait for about 5-6 minutes so your body can't heat up and get your blood moving quicker (as well as for the pain killers to kick in).

Then take a sharp object (serrated for the most damage) and proceed to cut from the top of your wrist down to preferably the lit of your elbow. It doesn't need to be a continuous cut all the way however it needs to be at least 3-4" a segment and about .5-1" deep.

This will not only sever major tendons and arteries in the forearm but will also cause major damage as there is a much larger expanse for a doctor to repair through surgery on the arteries and veins.

NOTE you will die if you do this, there is no givesies backsies when you commit to this. The only way some one can save you is if they walk in on you as you do it or within the first 30 seconds to a minute. If you followed all of the steps correctly you will bleed out rapidly and not feel a thing.

Good luck user, and remember we love you.

So many spelling errors...hate going on here with my phone.

Can't is supposed to be can and lit is supposed to be the pit of your elbow.

Also if the directions weren't clear enough, you're supposed to cut on the posterior of your forearm (the side you see all of your vessels on).

this is really disturbing

He wanted advice I gave it to him, it's his choice if he wants to be weak and go through with it. I have zero tolerance for people who threaten suicide jokingly or not.

No, what would have been disturbing is if I lied and gave him instructions on how to kill himself in an extremely painful manner and said it would be painless. If anything I was nice.