Hey user, want a drink?

>Hey user, want a drink?

Other urls found in this thread:

ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/12878927
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

numale libtard cuck beards.

>"Sure, you buyin?"

Then I have a chuckle with the group, sit down and have a beer because I'm not an autist.

yes that would be great

No thanks alcohol inflames my goiter

Found the autist who has never seen a group st a bar. Fucking manlet

Is that the guy with 5 holes in his cheek in close proximity in the background? Also I'm in NA and they view beer as a drug so I'll have a sprite.

>tfw social autist
>have a hard time coming out of my shell
>people tend to just completely ignore me and look right past me like I don't exist
>feel like I come off as a prick to people because of it
>23 years old
>still don't like the taste of beer
>can't drink a beer without making a "eww" face
>have anxiety just from looking at this picture

>Drink in public/bars/social settings
>Mostly for social reasons and not much else
>Ever had a situation where the conversation just went stale after two hours?
>When they start saying the same things they said yesterday or some other time, is when I am reaching for the wallet
>Hangout with americans, they talk about the same shit, and act lke it the first time we are talking about this,
>I;m sitting at a bar, like wait are you an autist or something?

No, just a water.

And completely destroy my liver?
Puh-lease. Fuck that shit.
You know, if you guys cared about your health like me you wouldn't feel the need to drink poison.

Nah, I'll have a warm bowl of chili.

>Yeah sure I'll have an "xxx"

Seriously guys it's not hard to work in alcohol into your diet assuming it's just a once a week thing.

Thanks! How you guys doing?
Irl I just got back from enjoying a couple brews with my girl.
Timw for bed and back at it tomorrow. Night all.

Hell yeah i'll have a beer! It supposedly cuts risk of heart problems in half in moderation so that's good enough for me.

>tfw finally craving cold beer after not really caring for alchohal for the longest.
MMmmm MMMMM I love me some beer. eYee haww.

>Sure, scotch on the rocks please.

Good night user sleep tight

Nah, thanks though dude. I thought I mentioned with the medication I'm on I could really fuck myself up if I drink any alcohol at all. I wish I could hey, but you know; it's just not worth it. Plus you know, the whole alcoholism car crash deal. Don't know why you'd offer to be honest.

look at this guy... how does a normal, sociable person get on this board?

> people are actually practising their dialogue unironically.

> on an image board

holy fuck

if you have anxiety looking at this pic, imagine your face when actual people try to be friendly

just say thanks, nice of you to invite me,
and order a coke or mineral water or something you do like
this sort of thing is not a test, it's supposed to relaxed

>>Hangout with people, they talk about the same shit, and act like it the first time we are talking about this

fixed it for you

explain yourself because you sound like you have social anxiety.

Oh god. I can only imagine how my face naturally looks in social scenarios. I feel so pathetic being 23 and having this problem. I have had a hard time coming out of my shell and dealing with anxiety for as long as I can remember. I'm so afraid of just being myself. I feel like my personality and sense of humour is stupid and dumb, and I'm horrible at articulating through speech. I definitely am hard on myself, but I've been this way since forever so I feel like I'm programmed this way.

> ew fuck off nerds

>sorry gentlemen, you see true patricians like me do not succumb to the influence of the distilled devil, please fetch me some filtered spring water instead

>Join group of people attempting to socialize with no goal, plan, hobbies, activities, or interests other than have poison

rather be doing literally anything else, and fuck alcohol. you'll feel even one drink on your next left when you train every day.

shirly temple, straight, no frills

Nope im stuxk in a fucking parallel universe nightmare pls kill me.

tips fedora

take my neetbux for my neet bourbon

>sure lads what are we having? This rounds on me

Boom instant mates for the night

Hello autismos

Join the club

Thing is, lots of people feel this way. You just need to make SOCIAL GAINS the same way we make STRENGTH GAINS and stop being a pussy

That being said, I'm probably worse than you and way more of a pussy lol

>Certainly, ask the wench if they stock any barrel aged imperial stout

This is the funniest thing I've seen on Veeky Forums for a while

cuck

Thanks, you too, I will.

>Maybe. Is chocolate milk on tap?

Nah I'm good
Why am I here? Who are you people?

reminder alcohol kills gains

ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/12878927

reminder as little as 2 drinks a day can already lower it

you goys keep drinking that liquid jew preferrably from bpa plastic bottles to help further kill the western white cis male

>I prepared for this day.
>Every single day on my cutting diet, I went on a caloric deficit of an extra 350cal until 11:35pm so I could fit a nogains food incase the situation arises.
>Almost every single day I would go to ny kitchen I would prepare a 350cal lentil soup so I could hit my cutting macros before I went to bed.
>That finally changes today.
>"W-why yes of course i shall partake in the sharing of a beer with you all,whom i c-consider to be my f-friends, right...?"
MACROS

>I'll have a beer please
>*drinks*
>now let me tell you why your religions are wrong

>Then I have a chuckle with the group

Why are you chuckling?

>Surrounding yourself with people who literally poison themselves in their free time