Fuck guys I'm scared

Fuck guys I'm scared.
I took 500mg of DNP earlier, and chugged down my vitamin box 15 minutes ago.
I have a little box where I put all my vitamins for the day, I prepare it a couple days ahead.
However, I also mix my ECAY stacks in this every other day and I forgot to remove it cause its DNP day.

So I also just ingested 400mg caffeine, and 20mg Yohimbine.
My heart is palpitating, should I try to throw up?

What the fuck are you trying to say?

Call an ambulance now, they need to shove coal down your throat

No, get in the shower and turn the heat all The way up. The hot water may spike your heart a little but after it calm it down. Didnt figure this trick out till my second cycle but now it does the trick every time

Typical DNP user

>400mg caffeine, and 20mg Yohimbine

I take that, plus 13dmaa, and ephedra as my pre workout

quit being such a fucking pussy. take a warm shower and relax.

You'll be fine.

This

400mg of caffeine is going to make you shaky, but that's it. 500mg of DNP isn't shit, even at max blood concentration. Your other shit most likely doesn't do anything, anyway

try to not be a little bitch

Where the fuck do you buy DNP?

dinitro. Search around, make sure you use his real address since there have been scammers pretending to be him before. Find the pastebin it should be in there

Is he still legit?

I saw he's been inactive on reddit and his shit has been taken down.

ebay

Overdoing dnp is literally certain death, no coming out of it, nothing the doctor can do, no antidote. Miserable, terrible death.

That being said, if you didn't overdo it and you're having an arythmia... wrists under cold water, lie in a hot shower and do your damn best to relax.

you'll be fine. don't drink coffee. resist the urge to masterbate when you get your Yohimbine boner. DNP can kill you, but it won't.

drink water and chill the fuck out.

>nothing the doctor can do

You're a joke of a human being.

Dantrolene exists for a reason, helping people not die from natural selection is not one of those primarily. Knowing about it can save your fucking life, and for fucks sake the first port of call is an ambulance. But, you're not going to die. Calm down, stop taking explosive pesticides you fucking idiot.

Any place to buy atm?

Just go to the dark web, theres plenty of sources with plenty of user feedback to confirm its quality. Also cheaper.

that's due to the stimulants in your body faggot just use a smaller caffeine dose or none at all from now on and you'll be fine

He's legit. Just got my shipment last week. Sign up for that email posted on the pastebin. He accepts coinbase

Day 6 of 500mg DNP..

GF got fever 2 nights ago and since then im forced to sleep with closed windows and with the ground heater on max.

I literally want to kill myself.