Important Question

Veeky Forums, who do you think you have a better chance of beating in a street fight: Brock Lesnar or an entire special ed class with 25 15-17 year olds?

The retards.

I'd face lesnar. Not because I think I'd win, but because there'd be less shame in losing. Also, with the special ed kids, there's a higher chance they'd do shit like spit and bite at your nipples and touch you inappropriately. I'd rather just get my ass handed to me not just by anyone, but by a man who specializes in ass handing. I know my experience with lesnar would be precise, thorough, and I'd probably leave a five star yelp review about it afterword.

I agree with this. Actually, with a guy like Lesnar, you could literally brag about losing. People will respect you for even trying to fight a former UFC heavyweight champ whereas fighting retarded kids is seen as dirty pool.

Am I running the gauntlet with the kids or is it all at once?

Actually, come to think of it, what scenario could you provoke an entire special ed class into a fight and look good, even if you?

The retards obviously.

In fact I'm 100% sure that I could beat a class of tards, and I'm 100% sure I would lose against Brock.

This isn't about what would make you look cooler faggots, the question was who would you have a better chance of beating.

You take on the whole class at once.

You're pretty fucked either way.
25 tards coming at you with tard rage and tard strength.

I mean, not necessarily. There are different degrees of tard. Could be some kids in wheelchairs, or some bronies or something.

Brock

Brock is a lazy part timer baka. If anything he'd just suplex me a couple times while Paul Heyman talks, give me a real challenge like PG hero Roman OWAAAAA

I have 0% chance against Lesnar. Against retards it's still quite low but I'll take it.

Fear tactics might work like if you were to do something gruesome to a retard, rest of the bunch could dissipate.

Tards don't fight smart and don't know how to use striking power

They could prob out grapple you though

Brock 100%. Id loose for sure but it's a better story then being ravaged by 25 tards, they are crazy strong and dgaf. I'd be beaten, bitten, covered in shit an piss.

Lesnar. Boot him in the shitpipes and he'll drop.

never underestimate retard strength

I bet that if you get one retard to start bleeding and make a scene, the rest will lose the will to fight. I think about this because I'm not going to beat Brock Lesnar, but I might be able to use big memes to beat retards.

>not betting for Republican vs Liberal street fight
who will win

Brock. A single guy can be taken down with a hit on the head no matter how strong he is, 25 people at once would swarm and destroy me.

My money on liberal

>sucker punch with running start
>doesn't even knock the guy down

Just embarrassing desu