How do I eat big?

I have zero appetite
When I eat I eat too little

How am I suposed to get big?

you don't need an appetite to eat and if you only eat with an appetite you won't change

Shakes

Try weed, it helps

Fucking this. Just eat more.

Don't stop eating when you feel satisfied, stop eating when you are actually fucking full.

Keep eating and you'll get used to it, possibly learn to love food depending on if you're cooking well or not. From an ex-hungary skellietan

Cook well user.

milk
nuts or peanut/almond butter
for me short grain white rice is way less filling than other grains

drink your calories

Eat until you hate yourself.

This is pretty much the bulking mentality in a nutshell.

eat more carbs so you are hungry

by eating big it's not rocket surgery

2 cups of chocolate milk in the morning
2 cups of chocolate milk at night.

Easy ~600 calories right there

>whole milk
>peanut butter and jam
>whole grain bread

Eat as much of this as possible in the morning

>cheese
>meat
>bread
>nuts
>whole milk

Eat as much of this as possible midday

For supper cook everything with butter. Add olive oil or butter to every sauce. Get some good ice cream (no processed shit) or yoghurt and as much as possible for desert. Chug milk before bed. If you still have trouble getting your weight up look in to mass gainer powders.

This

drink protein shakes
they made me hungrier over time

Drink a shit load after every meal. Your stomach will expand and you'll be able to eat more.

dont fall for the shake meme. If you rely on shakes you'll end up feeling full all day which is no good for the other 2k+ calories you need. Just eat enough food every single day starting when you wake up. Eat a few hundred calories every 2-3 hours. Be consistent and eventually you'll start developing a real appetite.

also dont forget to listen to your body. if you feel like shit after eating certain things cut them out of your diet.

Gomad. It's not a meme. Also it calcium for good bones