Tfw no weed

>tfw no weed

How do I break my addiction, Veeky Forums?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=SxjSuQXPAak
youtube.com/watch?v=uUPHlAbAf2I
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

>vape pen fully charged

you jelly breuh?

stop smoking it
it'll suck for the first days or couple weeks, but that's why you shouldn't get addicted first place...

after a while you'll feel better than before

If by vape pen you mean like a PAX or something and not a faggy mouth fedora, than yes, I am jealous

better yourself every day.

tfw all the weed in my country is shit weed, not even mids ffs

>weed isn't addictive man. I can quit whenever I want

Alcohol

>literally about to buy an ounce and a half.

it's ok, timbahwolf blazes every time he goes to the gym

pic related

What country?
It is nice living in the USA and having access to the dankest shit the THC nerds can come up with

Thats funny

I was going to start smoking because i dont like alcohol anymore

>weed
>addicted

stop being a bitch OP, you get over it in like a week, it's not a real addiction

youd think colombia would have amazing weed, but its fucking trash, seriously thinking about buying seeds over seas and grow my own shit, the high the weed from here provides only last at least 2 hours, maybe 1 and a half, everything from there goes downhill

>tfw Californian.

We're going to have quadcopter delivery soon.

I get really bad anxiety when I smoke. I wish I could have the good old days back :(

That's like using crack to overcome a coffee addiction

Cold turkey and getting your life together.

feels bad man

I smoke regularly, never really had issues with it gym and career wise. Do just a little bit before bed time, not earlier during the day

That's me. I smoke pretty much every day, but only at night after I don't have anything to do that day. It's great for relaxing and relieving the anxiety of a hard day's work
It helps me be much more productive the rest of the the day.

I literally quit smoking pot exactly 1 week ago and feel completely fine.

I was smoking it for 3 years and found it very hard to quit. The first 4 days are bleak. I lost my appetite, my sleep schedule was thrown off, I didn't feel like working out or doing anything. All I did was sit at home browsing the computer in bed. That's literally all I felt like doing. But after 4 days, I just started getting my motivation back. Started eating right. Started hitting the gym again. It's only been 7 days but I feel fantastic and full of energy.

You can do it OP. It's very hard, but you just have to stick with it. I don't know how much money you have, but if you can, rent a hotel in the next town over, get out of town for a few days until the cravings are gone. If I had the money I would have done that in a heart beat.

>weed addiction
What are you talking about? I recently ran dry after months of smoking everyday and I'm fine.

Why don't you just accept the fact that you're a weak minded bitch and you should go suck some cock for more?

This.

Can quit on a dime, just sucks I can't have it but it's not like cigarettes or anything.

Weed is for niggers.

Quit a week ago and I really don't mind but down time ia boring now. I keep thinking about how I should be doing something to improve myself with my free time I don't know what to do. It was easier when I could just smoke a bowl and watch that old Mario cartoon on Netflix for hours too high to realize I'm wasting my life

I just quitted like at the star of the month but now i feel like getting so high to the point it could literally kill me Jesus Christ.

This guy is right yaknow

Switch to indica bruh

I just got back from Bucaramanga, Colombia in January and the weed we were buying was pretty solid for what we were paying

Quit near the end of last year after about 5 years of everyday use. Just read a book instead.

smoking weed helped me gain weight

I am currently 5 weeks off weed and I had a really hard time just quitting it myself.

I was smoking everyday for 15 years, my life revolved around weed yet I didn't even really like it.

There was other problems with my life and being stoned made me numb to it, you are probably the same as me. There is no physical addiction to weed, there is another reason, so I say start meditating and start doing new hobbies and LIFT and you will be able to quit easily.

Cut off your supply. For me it took deleting my dealers' numbers, and changing my own so I wouldn't get texts from them any more.

also since quitting I have had livid as fuck dreams every night. When I was smoking weed I never dreamt. I can also breathe really easily through my nose now and taste things better. A few of the benefits from quitting weed.

Guys I've been mentally addicted to weed for 15 years now. The strong stuff. Dutchie here

It's all fun and games until you literally don't know what is real anymore and everything becomes just one big soup of numbness

I think I rewired my brain in such a manner that I cannot get joy out of anything except weed

I remember I used to talk like you when I was 20

It's never too late man, it just takes time. It's a wonderful feeling when you realise you're back to normal again and not afraid of everything anymore.
T. ex every day for 12 years smoker

smoked weed and popped valium everyday from the age of 13-24, over a year clean now

you can easily give it up, you're just not trying hard enough

t. some faggots who smoke a j here and there and dont know what its like

t. a weak minded individual

Honestly, weed is one of the easier "addictions" to break away from. It's all mental

youre such an idiot, look up the definition of what you call ""addiction""

I think you're the idiot, my man. Buttblasted, too
Anything can be an addiction. Weed is not addictive in a physical sense, unlike things like cigarettes. Or is that the point you're making?

5am and many joints deep

help me brahs

Ive smoked weed for 45 years

back when I was a kid, my shit would get me high for only 0.005 hours

you youngins are lucky with your dank chronic 200 master kush

Good one

I smoked weed almost daily for years. Didn't think it had any adverse effects as I got on in my daily life just fine, but now after two months of not smoking I'm realizing just how much more mental clarity and energy I have. And how I can actually enjoy things for what they are without having to get stoned first.

>first time trying weed was with hippies with 70's strains
:3
>second time was skunk
never again

youtube.com/watch?v=SxjSuQXPAak

I agree

the clarity and enjoyment you suddenly get is amazing.
the biggest issue is that at first, you'll feel empty and bored without being high, and most addicts don't get over that hump.

I'd say anyone who tries to break an addiction should look for other activites you enjoy, best if they can't be combined with being high
soon you'll find yourself feeling better and without cravings

but I honestly think that weed isn't as bad as other recreational drugs and leaves you less hungover, but daily smoking is basically an addiction which needs to be broken

go back to your containment board /pol/ack

Ex regular smoker. Weed will become addictive if you have depression or you're a weak will'd bitch.

Also, weed lowers testosterone. Some of the worst times in gym were had when I was smoking erryday. Dont smoke or you'll get bitch tits. There's a reason why weed pacifys you and give birth to hippies.

Hippies = high estrogen

You'll never find a jacked athletic hippie

I used to be smoke everyday for the last 6 years. I just buy .5 g for the weekends now

>You'll never find a jacked athletic hippie

You aren't joe rogan and none of the basement dwellers here are as successful as him to be smoking pot all day.

I smoked pretty much every day last term, quit for the current term because my grades are shit. My roommates still smoke 24/7, and I haven't had any since New Years. Stop being a bitch

eat a raw turkey

You fucking suck. I quit because I have to go to court in 10 days for a citation and I don't even know if I'll take a drug test. Been smoking daily for couple years and it's nothing to quit or take a break. You can complain about being addicted when you do some big boy drugs.

yeah, former pothead here. now i smoke every few days, but largely forget to/don't if i have work or just don't have the time.

stop chasing the high. enjoy it for what it's worth. you don't need to smoke more than once a day, if at all.

right side is your lung in 10 years

I'd trade your coke for the best weed in the world without even thinking about it

What if I only use a vaporizer and edibles?

>the high the weed from here provides only last at least 2 hours

yeah that's pretty standard even for great weed

gr8 b8 m8

Smoked every single day for a year senpai

This guy makes me want to smoke weed so bad

is that sumabat?

>not going for those sweet anti-inflammatory cbd gains

>Weed doesn't get me high

I literally get a better buzz from cigs

Some people are immune to it apparently.

I do both and they 'buzz' from each is vastly different.

Also idk if you know but even the buzz from nicotine varies on your dosage. Low nicotine can be a stimulate while high doses are a relaxant.

i wish i never smoked so much weed and made weed my life in highschool, while it helped me alot in HS now i finished highschool 1 year ago realise what weed is to me and i keep relapsing and i have virtually no friends, don't have any social life and dont know what to 2 do. i dont know how to make friends or nothing really feels enjoyable, i smoke weed and feel something or a little escape from reality and then my mind starts overanalyzing everything even more untill two hours later i feel depressed and need to smoke a joint again

Smoking weed helped me loose weight.

youtube.com/watch?v=uUPHlAbAf2I

joint putdowns 3xF

You slam heroin like a man instead.

>Also, weed lowers testosterone.
False. Studies have been done on countless of Jamaicans and there is no difference.

Not him, but vaporizing significantly reduces the physical side effects of combusting weed (joints, bong, blunts, etc. basically burning it until it's black). Vaporizing is just heating the plant enough so that the pollen is released into a gaseous state for inhalation, rather than combusting the whole plant and inhaling the tars from the plant matter.

Plant matter of any kind (marijuana, tobacco, etc.) creates a tar-like substance from the chemicals inside the plant. It's like burning and inhaling human blood (metaphorically, not literally). Cigarettes just have the added ingredients like rat poison and paint thinners or whatever that contribute to the carcinogenic effects. Marijuana will still cause some of these problems, but to a significantly less degree and will dissipate much faster than if you stopped smoking cigarettes (which I understand will cause permanent damage after enough time smoking, regardless of how long you quit for).

Flush your weed; go to sleep. When you wake up, make a plan for quitting. GL

Literally just don't smoke it or buy it.

I was dabbing 1gram a day and it sucked for about 5-6 days, nausea and couldn't sleep but then it was all good.

Now I'm withdrawing from methamphetamine and want to fucking die. Just man up dude.

> yfw it's harder to stop drinking coffee than it is to stop doing weed injections.

i've tried smoking around 5-6 times as well as edibles twice and have never felt "high" at all. It just doesn't seem to do anything to me at all. what gives?

You have to actually inhale the smoke

so what about the edibles then?

consider they were just normal brownies lmao

Brehs im not a junkie but I had some serious special brownies yesterday and they made me trip too fucking much..i even texted and confessed my love to my crush. She replied with a smiley face that we should talk in person but im afraid of the outcome..

She looks like pic related and is the hottest grill ive ever met..

>every single night at around 8:30
>6'4 monster walks into the gym
>he's jacked everywhere, long hair and beard
>this guy is fucking huge
>brings his gf
>absolutely reeks of pot
>as soon as he walks in you can smell it
>don't really mind it, but it's so strong
>nobody says anything because he's so big
>but i'm pretty sure he's a nice guy

>tfw haven't had access to weed in years
>waiting until I get a stable job before I start blowing ounces every weekend

Who /responsible/ here? I know for a fact that I wouldn't have gotten this far if I smoked all the time, but I loved smoking back in highschool. Can't wait to start smoking the potent bud that dispensaries are offering.

Ive been smoking since I was about 14 daily. Im 25.

Have two degrees and a job, fit, never affected my life. But I have a new career opportunity at a huge company and I know they test (I work in the medical industry)

Im quitting Monday because, although Ive passed tests with fake piss before, I wont risk it.

Anything you do with any daily regularity is going to be tough to break. For me the tough part is evenings which is really the only time I smoke, an hour or two before bed because I have trouble sleeping.

Ive done this once before and yea the first week or two suck and its hard to adjust. But its not like dieting where it needs to be replaced. Just stay away from it, tell your friends who smoke your quitting for awhile, and even if its just temporary you need a T-break every now and again.

Work out more, keep eating well, drink a bit more if needed, and then pat yourself on the back every single day for being that much more healthy and succesful.

Literally every black NFL player smokes everyday

Godspeed user