Always lifting alone

>always lifting alone
>see same group always working out together
>doing tricep pull downs
>the nerdiest fucking one with a small head and roid body but the face of a 12 year old starts walking to me
>I take off my headset
>he says "hey can you stop slamming the weights down, you can damage them"
>I just stare at him with a million mile stare
>sure
>he walks back to the group, fucking ironically he has a cute gf, they prob were all talking about me
>they probably think I'm an asshole now
>feel fucking depressed and alone even more
>drive home pissed as always

I hate people. Nobody fucking ever wants to talk to me, and I already got fucking depression of always being alone and nobody giving a shit about me, always getting turned down. I thought this fucker wanted to talk to me, or even bring me to the big group, but fucking naa, he just wanted to complain

Seriously, fuck life. I hate people.

tell him that he damaged your heart

You know what must be done.

why the fuck do I ever feel like I am the only person on the whole planet when in a group, I try to talk to lonely looking people, but when I am utterly fucking alone, nobody gives a shit to talk to me?

People and the planet. Everyone and I mean everyone in this fucking society is a god damn asshole. It's survival of the fittest, and nobody gives a shit but themselves, and if you didn't make any friends in highschool, you're fucked.

Man, fuck life. Fuck it.

who here /created an elaborate fantasy world inside my head where im friends with this cool group of jacked young bros i always see having fun at the gym/

I feel lonely in groups and happy when hanging with my gf

try to find one of those

You shouldn't slam the weights bro. Plus you'll get better stabilizer muscle training if you control the weight more.

fug u I slam em at the end

Do you take pictures of their asses?

don't whine when people think you're an asshole then

You aren't worth shit. Why the fuck should they give a flying fuck about you? What on earth makes you more important than whatever the fuck it is they're doing?

What makes you so fucking special that others have to take time out of their day to talk to you? What makes you any different from the other 7 billion people on this planet who want the same thing?

Fuck you, you selfish, worthless prick. If you're so fucking lonely then join a sport, or a club or something. Just stop being such an entitled fucking whore that you think other people owe you the time of day. No one owes you shit!

of course you hate people; nobody likes you 'cause u don't even like yourself. how can you expect anything else?

desu it's all you senpai. your responsible. u lift cause u wanna get huge, but you'de sooner suck cock than learn to sling a silver tongue.

you think zyzz fucking slammed weights and blamed everyone else for his shortcomings?

>muh edgewriting

who would want to talk to an angry guy who has his headset on?

i have friends at the gym but the more I think about it, it could all just be in my head.

there is this high school ex fatty kid who is really determined and looks like he will become a chad, and I'm so proud of him.

the other guy is a 35 year old douchebag who has a shitty job but is always fun to be around. he goes on to spout banter all day long.

fug u I slam the weights and next I'm gonna be slammin u

kek, why the fuck do you go to the gym trying to make friends? Just lift the weights and leave. If your that lonely, go join a weightlifting club or something. Or a weightlifting group on facebook.

why the fuck are you slamming weights faggot jeez

To express my dominance.

as edgy as this post is
i have to agree

unless you have something that is attractive in any plausible way to others, why should they invest their time in you?

think of it like this, if youre at the bar youre going to approach a woman based on her beauty, physical attractiveness, because thats the only thing you can "honestly" judge her on without making assumptions. same goes for everything else desu, unless you "seem like an interesting dude" or have a perfect form or whatever why should people spend time with you?

people are douchebags, i doubt anyone can deny that. girls especially, and many of them will agree "girls can be very annoying" (steer clear of the ones that dont lol) I guess what I'm trying to say is try to look at it at a better angle, so what if they were thinking about you? you dont need that negativity in your life. if they're not useful for you why should you give a fuck?

I do the same with ejaculating on equipments after sets and not wiping them down

Fuck off back to r9k you edgy preteen

Have you tried not slamming the weights down like an asshole?

Last party pretty true. Regardless of edginess.

What weights were you slamming btw? The only thing that should make noise is deadlifts.

There are plenty of people who are liked by others, have friends, girlfriends, colleagues who appreciate them, even though they don't like themselves. Otherwise only isolated people would have low confidence and self-esteem which isn't the case.

In reality, it works at least as much the other way around: lacking social support and a social network tends to undermine your self-esteem and your confidence until you start hating yourself or become anxious around others. And then it only gets harder to get out of this situation.

>tfw people constantly try to get you in their groups
I'm barely above average looking king of manlets. Sometimes it's nice when it happens but I feel like they are too friendly because I look retarded and they feel sorry for me

>be me
> me and muh m8s go to the gym to work out
>theres always the same people lifting alone
>we're doing our normal routine.
>this guy who is always there alone with a sleeveless shrit that says "2big4U" starts dropping the weights on the machine he is using
>I don't want it to break since I want to use it later
>go over to ask him to to stop
>He takes off his Beats By Dre ® headphones
>"hey man could you stop doing that, it might break the machine?"
>he stares at me like I am a hot girl or something
>"sure"
>go back to my friends and girlfriend but this guy keeps staring at us the entire time with the same look of rage a fatty has when they dont get ranch with their pizza.

Sounds like you do have a good reason to hate people OP, you are just as angst as the nerdy kids you claim to hate.

I'm the same as you exactly the opposite

>gp to shitty ghetto gym full of wannabe hard men and chavs
>everyone goes from DYEL to huge really quick then back down again because they cant afford roids all year round
>groups of guys shouting, throwing weights around, banging machines etc.
>just want to cave their heads in with a dumbbell or something

I blew up on a guy throwing his 14kg dumbells on the floor after sets of curls, fucking 14 kilos and he's bouncing them off the ground like he just cleaned 200, and I was the bad guy, I fucking hate my gym.

so this guy who doesn't work at the gym tells you to stop slamming the weights and you just say "sure"

lol

ur fucking pathetic kid

Guys who slam weights should be banned from the gym. I made my gym ban deadlifting by writing a lot of complaints.

Stop slamming weights! It's annoying, rude and can damage equipment.

>>I just stare at him with a million mile stare
>>sure

Wow user you sure showed him by acting like an angsty teenager. The 'nerdiest' one still came up to you and told you off, you fucking beta cuck. What does that make you?

Iktf op. Its the world against us. These days I keep busy and avoid people all together. They never gave me the time of day so I repeat the favor to those around me. But then I'm the asshole for not groveling at their feet which only fuels my anger forwards others even more.

Tbh ill never get a gf even with all my gains at this point

disregard the form but the content of this post is accurate, OP

>letting a cookiecutter tell you to stop slamming the weights

should've told him to meet you out back to beat the fuck out of him, then fuck his qt gf

This. To everyone saying this is edgy, fucking tough shit that's how it is. This is how the fucking world works. Nobody owes you anything, and you don't owe anything to anyone. You aren't entitled to anything.

The beautiful thing is once you realize this and come to peace with it, you have the world by the balls.

Wat the freak dude. If you don't deadlift what the fudge am I suppose to do at the gym

Edgy as fuck but correct.

I used to be a shitter like this. People wouldn't go out of their way to include me in plans and I'd bitch about how I never felt included.

Then I started making plans with people and getting shit done. Rather than passively waiting for shit to come my way, I'd put myself in the path of something I'd want to do. Little whining bitching thinking the world owes them attention and good things. Make your own good things.

>cringy edgy anime picture
>responding to two facetious posts with your own autistic little whiny blog like you didn't even read what they said
>>People and the planet. Everyone and I mean everyone in this fucking society is a god damn asshole. It's survival of the fittest, and nobody gives a shit but themselves, and if you didn't make any friends in highschool, you're fucked.

you got it all figured out at 13 already, wow nice job

>Everyone and I mean everyone in this fucking society is a god damn asshole. It's survival of the fittest, and nobody gives a shit but themselves, and if you didn't make any friends in highschool, you're fucked.

1.) You're low-tier in society if you 'hate society.' Guarantee you've never done anything productive for yourself, but you bitch about other people who have it better than you because you're an insecure lil bitch.

2.) Highschool doesn't matter. College doesn't matter. I stopped keeping up with Highschool friends when I hit college. I have one person from college I still keep in touch with. Have tons of friends, some I met through work-- others through my gf, and some from just shared interests. Don't be a boring miserable fuck and don't be an angry lil bitch and maybe people will want to be your friend.

3.) If it were truly survival of the fittest, do you honestly think you'd survive? What are your strengths-- being a miserable lil bitch who thinks the world owes you a favor?

gonna go take a shit and laugh about how weak your life is tbqh

your gym should have pads or deadlift deadeners for you, if my gym banned diddlies id get the fuck out of there

Maybe don't slam the fucking weights down fuck wit. Only reason to slam weights is if you fail.

Post pics