It's a mystery how the Egyptians built the pyramids

>It's a mystery how the Egyptians built the pyramids.

How did they do it then, smart guy?

they didn't build them we did

hard labor

They stacked bricks on top of each other you dumb mutt

Hebrew slaves built them to store corn.

It was aliens

I've literally never seen the placement of even two of blocks that size with that technology placed before.

Wow you've never seen a pyramid built by ancient Egyptians? You're missing out, you're really the only one.

A demonstration. How has no one in history done a demonstration or a recreation of even part of the pyramid since then?

Is that something you're willing to put money towards?

To buy the stone and pay the stone cutters and laboroers?

How about you just tell me how people moved those blocks on top of eachother with that level of precision using bronze age technology.

a ruler is just a stick man

Ropes, pulleys, and thousands of available workers in between planting and harvesting season.

Jews are a greasy people, grind enough of them down and you can slide stone blocks with ease

My sides.

What bronze age pulley can handle a block that size?

The aerodynamic shape of those planes is all wrong. A supersonic aircraft wouldn't be used to transport granite blocks that way. The wings are too small to support the weight.

Finnish engineering.

but they're space people

you don't know better than space people user

They're from space

>there are many races

No, it's HUMANS vs. mankind (wh*Tes)

pic related, the maker and creator of the devil (wh*Te dogs)

PRAISE YAKUB!
I CAN NOT WAIT FOR THE NEXT NEGRO SACRIFICE TO LORD YAKUB!

>wh*Toid crackaceans
Discarded

One specifically designed for the task of moving blocks that size.

Both ayy lmao conspiritards and contemporary egyptologists are stupid when it comes to explaining how the pyramids were built. The only correct answer when asked how the pyramids were built is "I don't know". The expression "I don't know" is easily the most important expression in science and academia, and it feels like people just don't use it anymore. Truly an underrated expression.

Very carefully.