My ex keeps uploading shirtless pics on instagram. What annoys me...

My ex keeps uploading shirtless pics on instagram. What annoys me, is the fact that he has a small wiener but thinks he can make up for it with dyel shirtless pics.

How do i tell him that it is pathetic; without him thinking "shes just mad / trashtalking because she isnt my gf" anymore

People already asked me why i fcked with such a faggot...

>caring this much

y u mad tho

Send me his nudes

But it seems like you are pretty 'mad that you aren't his gf anymore'

My suggestion to you would be to stop being a salty cunt.

anything you do about it will make you seem petty in the eyes of everyone else

You simply don't, because you are mad.

If you were not, you wouldn't feel the need to bring him down.

Enjoy your day

Stop giving a shit about him femanon

It's you ex.
Don't talk or associate with ex girlfriends.
Delete her from you life and find one that is into you.
>1 chance, per girl, per lifetime

>waaah hes getting attention from other people waaah
>i know, I'll say he has a small penis!
>why does no one else care?!

Because they're not roastie sluts. Him posting this shit is pitiful, but youre on a lower level for giving a shit about your exes small weanie.

This. Prove it.

I am mad at the fact that people call me out on havin fucked him.

I broke up with him; but the retardation of the average fit user shows again in the posts above you

>I am mad at the fact that people call me out on havin fucked him.

k

>the retardation of the average fit user
kek roastie is salty because chad is peacocking on instagram, spergs all over a fitness board. sad!

You missunderstand.
I told nobody about his wiener; thats only here.

The problem is a friend yesterday called me out on my "low standards" because mr phaggot keeps posting shirtless pics

well you did date him, didn't you?

Sorry; i am out. I cant handle the autism.
And here i thought not everyone on fit is retarded.

How do you deal with the fact that males are both physically and mentally superior to females?

Jesus Christ OP you're a big time loser. Kill yourself.

>worrying what an ex would think.
YOU are pathetic. kys.

>caring so much about what other people say

Why don't you just tell your cunt of a friend that maybe guy is kinda dumb but he's fun to be around and he gave you the best sex of your life, and she should just mind her own business

Holy shit, are all women this dumb? I think I'll just go homo

I use a gun and pepper spray to protect myself. Some men might be smarter but thats the same for some females too. Infact at the levels we "normal" humans are at; it matters so little, i gotta laugh at retards even bringing it up. I got a good job and could get any guy fired from his by claiming rape.

>I had consensual sex with another person
>I am now mad, and have to blame other people

Nice projection you got going there.

I dont care about what my ex thinks You retard its abiut the people around.

Read the fucking thread

>asks for advice
>gets good advice from numerous people on how to be a half decent human being
>calls everyone retarded instead

You suck and should die

Yeah you really sound like the wonder-kid who made it.

Since you autismos seemingly cant relate to real life situations; i am gonna let this thread die now.

Sorry for wasting time you could have spent on minecraft.

next level bait

Thats the way every girl argues. They are cognitively unable to register their own flaws.

She is unable to accept her own incompetence, and have to project it on other people in order to function.

>How do i tell him that it is pathetic; without him thinking "shes just mad / trashtalking because she isnt my gf" anymore
>without him thinking
>him

You are kinda dumb. I'd like to repeat my initial advice: kys.

>How do i tell him that it is pathetic;
I doubt he gives a fuck what you think, you stupid roastie. He's on to the next bitches while you're sitting there worried what your friends think. Dumb cunt.

this thread better be b8
cus holy shit go back to r9k no one fucking cares

>implying you're the female in the relationship

tits (with timestamp) or gtfo bih

>came here expecting white knight faggotry
>Veeky Forums calls it like it is
>"lol loser nerds!"

>I have self-diagnosed shit taste in men
>What can I do to blame it on others?

Literally women the post

Is this real? Please be bait, an actual human cannot be this disillusioned and retarded at the same time

Pretty much this

How small is small? for future reference....

bait thread

>"My ex is posting shirtless pics and im totally not mad, what should I do"
>nothing or you'll seem mad

If you think that advice is autistic, YOU are autistic.

Emi pls go

TITS or gtfo

>I'm out
Why did you come here in the first place? Kill yourself.

This just proves the theory that every thing women do is to self promote themselves above other females.

Even to the point where she wants her ex to stop doing something because it's demoting her in the female hierarchy.

What a dumb bitch. You need to bag yourself a fit guy to climb back off the bottom of that ladder. My guess is you're a heifer so unlucky

>phaggot

FUCK OFF BACK TO THE MISC

Lmao you just BTFOd OP pretty hard my guy

Such obvious b8

If you fell for this have a word with yoursel

Stop being a fucking cunt. Its not like men can control their dick size or anything. Let the man have his pride and build his body to compensate. So shut the fuck up and go find the sugar daddy you want.

Meh, you're just loose.

your father clearly abused you, hopefully you'll fall into a road one day

Wait so your problem is people look down on you (or so you imagine) for fucking a shallow bro who shows off on insta and you want to go "haha yoke's on you he has a really small dick too"?
I think I'm missing something, help me understand.

>didn't wait til marriage for sex
You two deserve each other.

if this isn't bait please do everyone a favour and end your miserable fucking existence you pathetic insecure cunt.

nigga can you read?

>get fit
>post shirtless pic on instagram profile
>matches everyday
>get naked
>girl mad it's 4 inches but still smash

So, wait, I don't get the problem. Yeah, he's a fucking tool, but why does that matter?

Also, if your friends are giving you shit, have you pointed out that that's why you broke up with him?

The initial advice was solid (don't say anything, just forget about him)
But the autism to follow was indeed intense. Were I in your shows i too would get rightfully mad.

why is Veeky Forums like this?

Autism.

I mean this thread is bait but you still get a good idea of the female mind.

No one here puts up with bullshit. Notice, no one took up for the guy either.

Roastie pls go.

And your plan is to tell everyone he has a small dick? Wouldn't that make your standards even lower?

He is indeed pretty hot

why would fit fight pol?

Politics kill gains

This.

Women's friends are scum. They're always trying to get involved in shit that doesn't have anything to do with them and trying to play match maker.

t. jealous bitter roastie is jealous her ex is swimming in pussy like the alpha he is while she copes downing bottles after bottles of ben&jerry's

/pol/ and Veeky Forums are friendos though

fuck off roastie, you're probably one of those fatties that comes here to lose her lovehandles

HOLY SHIT THIS THREAD IS STILL UP

FUCK YOU, YOU PASTY CUNT GO BACK TO R9K TO HAVE FAGGOTS KISS YOUR FEET RATHER THAN HAVING CUNTS HERE SHOW YOU HOW MUCH OF A ROASTIE YOU ARE, NO ONE GIVES A F U C K HERE AND IF THEY DO ITS ABOUT YOU GETTING OUT OF MY BOARD

STOP CLOGGING MY BOARD UP WITH YOUR SHITTY FUCKING BAIT THREADS THIS SHITS NOT EVEN FUNNY YOU FUCKING SCUM

FUCKING ROASTIES LEEAAVE CANT EVEN JUST POST IN R9K YOU HAVE TO SHIT IT UP IN Veeky Forums DONT YOU,OP YOU ARE A FUCKING BRAP INCARNATED AS A PERSON

REEEEEE REEEEEEEEEEEE
RRREEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE

FUCKIN SAGE AND HIDE SAGE SAAAGEEE

FUCK

If not a troll, leave your fucking ex alone and find someone else. There's tons of market for that pussy out there lady. Get over it.

you serious cunt? fuck no

100% they are
what planet do you live on?

hello, genuine question, why were you having sex with him before you were married? Do you do this often?

ok user

Had a good chuckle reading this shut.

lol /pol/ wants to be friends with fit because
>muhhh getting jacked for muuh race war

but we despise you, faggot

I'm not even the same person who originally said it, but I know a ton of people who used Veeky Forums for years before they ever went to /pol/ and now use both.

You're in some left wing fantasy world. Typical.

>who used fit and nose went to pol
and those people are not part of Veeky Forums.

>you hate /pol/?
> REEE LEFT WING SJW KEK FAGGOT REEEEEE
>MUDSLIME DETECTED REE
>T. NIGGER

see, thats why no one likes you

>see, thats why no one likes you

Projecting this much

shitskin detected

Veeky Forums, /pol/, and /k/ are the holy trinity of Veeky Forums

lol Veeky Forums and /pol/ are the same.

I'm not an autistic /pol/fag and I'm right wing

Do you see why nobody likes /pol/ now? You retards just come to other boards and start talking about how /pol/ is the master race and anyone who finds it annoying is just some "left wing liberal cuck"

Please stop being so autisticly brainwashed

>You retards just come to other boards and start talking about how /pol/ is the master race and anyone who finds it annoying is just some "left wing liberal cuck"

None of this happened, so wait, who has autism?

>none of this happened
Look at the post I replied to you fucking moron

Where did someone talk about how /pol/ is master race, you fucking moron?

You're the reason Trump won. You're so convinced that everyone shares your beliefs, that they are the only proper beliefs to have that you don't even bother to check what anyone else is thinking and why. And then comes the rude awakening.

Sounds like u r thirsty 2 me

How about the hundreds of threads that get posted here saying "I lift for muh aryan master race!!!" and "/pol/ here I want to get Veeky Forums to fight in the upcoming race war what do?"

Are you OP? You sound like a woman twisting facts to suit your argument.

But...You actually are just mad. So why lie. In fact, why care at all? Why do you follow your ex on insta?

What about them?

Do you think that an argument has to be based on one little tiny example? Are you going to deny that /pol/ shits this place up with their master race and race war bullshir? Or are you trying to say the argument is invalid unless it's based on your rules?

I never see the types of threads you're talking about on Veeky Forums

You're delusional.

i came from /k/ and generally they just don't give many shits about the other two but /k/ does have the superior memes and keks.

>I never see these types of threads
You must be new here then

Just look at Veeky Forums traffic mate, so much goes thru /pol/ and most people dont use just one board.

Regardless of polotics /pol/ is funny as fuck, causing more glorious butthurt than even /b/ could have dreamt of in its prime.

he's not new you're just retarded

good riddance cunt