What are the chances link will hit 500 USD in the next 5 years

what are the chances link will hit 500 USD in the next 5 years

-99%

The same as my last 3 digits

haha did you know that they're doing a buyback program? what about the 5eth vs 5k eth order book? sell now or your mom dies in her sleep tonight :^)

0%

that would require LINK to reach 5 times bitcoins current market cap you dumb fucking idiot

doubles

that means link will go to 50 USD

500 USD would be a $500 billion market cap.

Sounds about right.

100%

Not even, $142 billion if you go on circulating supply my man

Which, Link will easily achieve

0. It's just the shitcoin of the week. People will fotget about it the way they forgot about doge, bitbean and all sorts of other shitcoins

I don't know how high it will go but I can pretty much guarantee it will worth more in a year than it is now. You think there won't be another huge alt rush? This is a bubble for sure but we are far from popping. Shit will fly whether or LINK is worth its shit or not and that goes for thei entire crypto market. You can literally buy an hold (almost) anything on CMC and within a year there will be an opportunity to sell for a profit. We see absolute bloody shit coins go 10-100x on a weekly basis, the laws of probability will ensure LINK will have its day.

it was a pump and dump dont tell me you believed the hype lol ?

slap yourself retard

Where are you bag holders getting these ridiculous predictions from? You know that node operators get paid a tiny tiny fraction of the 650m reserve, the reserve which will also be 'given' (more like privately sold) to users of the network. And there is no reason for people using the network to buy your bags from chink exchanges in the first place.
The dirty russian just pumped out an ico to get money and make it look like hes been doing something in the last 3+ years other than piggyback off eth with an erc20 shittoken during the ico gold rush.

Its future value will be determined by btc and whether it can maintain its current satoshi price.

>the harsh truth

read and weep deluded linkies

Derp I could've sold my LINK at 5x for 19.5 BTC and now my LINK is worth 9.5 BTC. Even though LINK will rise will I ever make back my lost BTC? Who knows.......

You couldve had 20 btc and you didnt sell? how fucking greedy are some of you people? holy fucking shit

>of the week
for a month now

500usd is too far fetched. maybe 200usd at max

It isn't going anywhere? Why would banks spends shitloads on link when they can hire pajeet to code their own link for 500 USD. Then they control total supply.. think about it

takes years to make program proper code. smartcontracts.com has been around longer than ethereum so no they can't just hire some pajeet dumbass

>the company will never use all the link they own

That's what they're giving to the first business that use link, cheap link, unless ofcourse link is cheap af which will likely be the case, in any case eventually all that link will be circulating supply so you should take it in considerarion