If I have wide hips should I neglect my obliques and work my upper body more to even out the proportions?

If I have wide hips should I neglect my obliques and work my upper body more to even out the proportions?
>pic related

just become a trap dude

no,don't do that

Those aren't wide hips, that's fat.

You should try working out.

You should get a gym membership.

lats and shoulders are key to evening out wide hips. try high rep sets of pullups, rows and lat raises. good luck.

This.
It's just your fat distribution, there's some on your thighs as well.

If you can afford it go to an endocrinologist, your testosterone levels may have been lagging for a long time

>tfw look like OP
>tfw could have had a normal body if I knew I was low test

My parents never took me to the doctors even though I had extremely low energy, they thought I was just lazy

you can see the outline of the bone it's not fat

even if he undegoes trt those hips are going nowhere. it's too late. all he can hope for now is to overshadow those hips by having overdeveloped lats and shoulders

I don't have wide hips but I have really low energy, just feel like sleeping most of the time, am I low test?

Extremely low test. Alas it's too late for you lad. You'll always have the body and facial features of a woman. Srs

Well you can't spot reduce fat. So no matter how much weight he loses, his hip to should ratio will remain the same.

lol

>have terrible sleep
>wonder if its low test
this must be how /frauds/ are born

You can't, that's fat.

Source: skinnyfat with this kind of fat distribution myself

OP probably led a sedentary life for decades and never did sports, that shit is hard as fuck to go away without you looking like a holocaust victim

bump

At what point is it too late? During/after puberty growth spurts?

>you can't spot reduce fat
Some people store all their excessive fat in particular spots though.

You can't choose where it goes off or is stored though.

lift I guess?

I've got your same problem, just focus on upper body.

Jesus fuck no dude, without them you look odd af. Get this obliques so you look less autism.

Sorry for hijacking thread
but same question

Kek

KEK

wear your shorts/pants higher lmao

just wanted to emphasize that its my hip bone and not fat

You mean he could be Auschwitz mode but with fat hips?

Please accept this small loan of a million keks.

yes. go wear your shorts higher up to your hip bone, it creates an illusion