This is me, 150kg (330lbs) 1.75m (5'9)

This is me, 150kg (330lbs) 1.75m (5'9).
I recently changed my diet, i'm eating 1500kcal a day, so far that amount works just fine for me.
I'm poor as shit because i'm unemployed and have/had some mental issues leading to me being so fat. I'm sick and tired of being a fat loser and seriously want to better myself.
Right now i'm pretty much sedentary but once i lose about 30kg i wanna do c25k or something similar. The issue is i'm literally too fat to do running right now without fucking up my joints. I don't have money for gym or swimming pool memberships. Next month i wanna buy a yoga mat and want to do antraniks full body workout for beginners called “recommended routine“.

Any tips,suggestions? (Yes i read most of the sticky.)
Can i make it?

Other urls found in this thread:

1percentedge.com/ifcalc/
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

flail.
sometimes when a person is really fat flailing their arms legs and anything else for a good amount of time is enough cardio

Hey guy here that went from 390 to 240 then back to 328 due to mental problems (309 now). So I can relate to your situation. Just keep eating healthy and under your tdee and youll be fine man. It's really easy to misjudge how many calories something has so just be aware of what you're eating.

We can both make it but god damn we gon have some big ol flaps of skin my dude

Something you might not hear much on this sub but I'd say the best thing you can do for your fitness is getting into mindfulness meditation. It will get your mental shit in check and allow you to be properly disciplined and clear headed. Without it, I'd still be falling in and out of my routine like I did when I was young. Start with a 20 minute a day mindfulness routine. That should do you nicely. Made the choice to never miss a day of meditation for the rest of your life. That's the one thing I refuse to miss, even if I choose to skip a lift day. That way, at least my mind doesn't spiral and I go into a downward trend. I keep my head on my shoulders with the uncompromising meditation routine, that I'm never moving backwards. Might move slowly at time, but never backwards.

i got a kitchen scale and weigh everything i eat. I read labels and i just don't buy anything thats calorie dense.

Go for a walk for 1h then, climb some stairs. You don't need to run.

You WILL buy that mat and you WILL do that workout. Stop being a weak cunt.

top advice.

do some movements outside on your pouch. just move, dance, exercise once a week.

do exercise moves. after 30 mins... you be good..

cut down cheese and butter.. not so much. no softdrinks but replace it with something tasty...

Hey friend I was 150kg @ 1.78cm (5'10'') three years ago, also a jobless NEET and I lost the bulk of the weight and sorted my financial issues.

Started by buying a cheap second hand freeweight set and just slowly learned a good lifting routine, Just lifted in my room with all the curtains closed while watching DBZ. Didn't really worry about my diet for the first few months and just built muscle on top of the fat. Eventually when I got around to dieting and with all the muscle just lowering my cals to around 2400 a day made the fat drip off. I did this till I got more competent with the macros and lifting then switched up to keto @ 2k cals till I was happy with my size.

So just do that exact thing and you'll make it. Hit me up if there's anything else you want to know.

Walk. Walk everywhere. Walking a mile burns approximately the same calories as jogging a mile. Start lifting heavy shit as soon as you can, but at your weight, a diet change and walking will kick that fat's ass pretty quick.

t.280 to 225 here.

i will move more! I'm already working on cleaning my appartemnt for 2-3 hours a day, but i agree climbing some stairs on top of that seems like a great idea.

i'm not a native speaker, i intended to say i will, they are already in my amazon wishlist, i just have to wait until next month to buy it because i'm broke and already bought a kitchen scale and a bathroom scale this month.

waiting for the after pic op

increase a little your kcal amount, 1,5k is way too low for you if you wanna long term results, from my experience (med student) i've seen 2 times in hospital patients who were so desperate to lose weight from being strongly obese and tried to eat similar amout like you do they ended up in lowering natural body temperature to 34ich and basically zero progression with even bigger depression

I don't know where you are but you can get a bike that runs for about $50 anywhere.
Yeah it's gonna be a rusty gaspipe BSO where half the gears don't engage, but as long as it rolls forward when you pedal, it's good. Shit, you could probably score one for free from family or a friend, most people seem to have basements and garages overflowing with bikes that nobody rides.
If you have any public courts nearby, get a basketball and shoot some hoops, it will engage your upper body at least a little and force you to move around.

interesting what amount of kcal would you recommend?

-500kcal than your TDEE
here: 1percentedge.com/ifcalc/

according to that calculator that would 2400 kcal

solid face gains

well see my post that's exactly what I cut at, like I said do what I did if you want to make it, was literally your exact size/situation.

not a wise idea dude
Being overweight on a bike seat is painful af as a former 270 now under 190 atleast.
I would say the OP should do uphill walking/incline walking mixed with eating less.

sure i will increase it to 2400kcal on monday and if i still make progress i will keep it there.

>if I still make progress

something you need to learn is there isn't guesswork here, everything about losing weight obeys a set of simple laws and this literally cannot change, if 2400 is -500 of your TDEE you will lose weight, if you don't then you're calculating what you're eating wrong and eating too much.

fuck, that's really pathetic fat distribution... does a lot of it goes into your ass and legs?

and for advice, go walking one hour daily and eat less, it will help a lot... once you feel comfortable enough start lifting, while keeping diet and cardio.

i don't know my bodyfat%, because of that the calculator can be off by 500 easily.

I'm not telling him to tour the Patagonia right off the bat, just an hour long ride every other day. And saddle discomfort is more a matter of conditioning than the weight applied, I got used to riding several hours at a time before I stopped being fat. I'm suggesting biking because it's actually fun on its own, you get to see places and the activity is pleasurable while doing it, whereas walking is meh, on top of not doing that much to help.

if you weigh 150kg @ 5'9" you will lose weight at 2400 regardless of bf%

thats why i asked for kcal recommendations earlier, because if i put 40% bf the calculator tells me that 2700 is maintenance, at 50% it is 2400, i'm not trying to be lazy just wanna do it right.

don't worry about bf % now and simply try to do proper meals, stay away from fast food and junkie food
whenever you feel hungry you can drink water
start walking for 1h everyday
getting outside really helps with depression

apart from that, take a bath everyday, clean your room, if you can meditate

yeah that's fair enough and I guess if you want to get it exact then you'd need to get some kind of estimage of your bf%, even an inaccurate one like a tape measure method would do for now.

but yeah diet is only part of what you need though, from my experience dieting gets the fat off but lifting keeps it off. if you lose the weight without exercise or building muscle you'll gain it back, I did.

>on this sub

i didn't know about tape measure method, according to that its 44% and my tdee with that is 2600 so i should eat 2100 kcal.

It's wildly inaccurate but it's what I went off, if you don't own calipers then just go with it.

another NEET/poor man's way to measure is take the spike out of a compass and just pinch your fat with it and measure the gap with a ruler.

a cheap caliper is literally 4$ on amazon, i will buy one next month.

>sub

>1500 kcal

Too little. You will have extra skin if you cut weight that fast