Veeky Forums approved meal plans?

Veeky Forums approved meal plans?

hard for me to lose weight when I don't follow a semi regimented diet

halp

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=RE7uNoy6tQs&t
twitter.com/AnonBabble

This is why Veeky Forums is shit. Plenty of hitest and manlet threads, but when one shows up with something relevant to getting fit, like this one, it's tumbleweeds.

Shut up!

I wanted to do meal prep but i don't have enough boxes and stuff, so im fine with cooking everyday, but i still eat the same stuff everyday. If you don't buy anything but clean food you will eat clean

I will save this board, user.

I remember a time, before Zyzz's death (2010) that I went on a date and I legit made a thread on Veeky Forums and was asking real time advice on how to get this chick to fuck me. I succeeded.

It used to be about self improvement. Now its all about self-defeating, low self-esteem, "you-dont-have-the-genes-so-just-give-up" talks.

>I don't have enough boxes

Are you fucking kidding me? Go and get 6 lunchboxes

cheers m8 thanks for some info

>buy a food scale
>weight ingredients and form a week to week meal plan that hits about 500 cals below your TDEE'
>Set aside one evening out of the week to cook all your food.

>don't have enough boxes
It's literally 2 dollars for 3 good-sized plastic containers. Stop being an idiot.

Determine your TDEE. Add calories if bulking, subtract if cutting. Adjust every few weeks.

Shoot for 1g protein per bodyweight.

20-30% of your daily calories from fats.

Fill in the rest of your calories with carbs. How you meet these macros isn't too important so find a good balance between eating processed and non processed foods. It's a good recommendation to have a 80/20 "clean" to "unclean" food split.

Is that 1g per lbs of bodyweight a daily figure? So if Im 140lbs I should consume 140gs of protien every day?

Yes. 1g per lb of lean body mass is really what matters though. You dont need to give your 20lbs of fat protein

>bulk or cut
>calculate macro needs on a piece of paper
>use chart posted for finding approved food
>set up how much to cook of what to hit macros
>about 4/5 meals per day

This will set you up nicely for a beginner. If you want advanced tips, I can hook you up too senpai.

Any tips for making food in bulk? My pan and steamer are only so large.

Use the oven. You can pretty much bake anything.

My typical meal is ground turkey breast fried in olive oil, pinto beans, and chili powder, along with steamed broccoli.

What's a baked recipe of similar simplicity?

>4/5 meals per day
fuck dude. is two okay?

alright so how do you actually prepare and store the food? I don't have an oven so I'm thinking chuck that shit in a wok and stir fry it, but will it work if I just use the microwave to reheat while I'm at work?

>It used to be about self improvement. Now its all about self-defeating, low self-esteem, "you-dont-have-the-genes-so-just-give-up" talks.

>tfw there are old-bros still on the board.

I mostly browse more hardcore forums now, but I occasionally go back here to help people. You are fucking right about people having a negative mentality here....

Protein synthesis becomes more and more shit the more you eat per serving. You want to be around 4/5 at least and it's not that hard. Just cook around your macros and split it up. Try for around 30g per og protein per meal.

I wish I could help you with recipes like that, but I am a sick fuck who manages to enjoy bland chicken hahah. There are tons of recipes out there though and most can be modified to work for bodybuilders.

it's the puahate/lookism fucks that rocked up around early 2015 with the pure intention of making everyone feel like shit around themselves. that was the seed that was planted to really turn this board into a negativity factory

Different user here. I have a bunch of Premiere protein shakes which are delicious. Each one is 30g per protein, but I tend to them in pairs twice a day, for a total of four. How long should I wait between each one to improve protein synthesis?

make your own based on your macros you fuck

Don't worry, brother. It's not a crisis that a protein serving goes up to over 30g per meal. For me, a 60g is just fine and nothing to really to worry about. Also, most companies lie their ass off about the actual amount of protein per serving which means you are in the clear.

Gonna link a video by an awesome dude that goes a bit deeper into the subject; youtube.com/watch?v=RE7uNoy6tQs&t

Muahahahaha

I don't actually eat this anymore because I got tired of it after ~6 years, but I think I'll go back to it maybe later this year or early next year.

>season with salt or worcestershire or whatever you want

>I mostly browse more hardcore forums now, but I occasionally go back here to help people. You are fucking right about people having a negative mentality here....

Has zyzz finally left us? I haven't been on Veeky Forums regularly for a couple years but I recall the 'we're all gonna make it brah' mentality.

It's become the bastard spawn of /r9k/ and /pol/.

:(

The only thing i use my oven for is cooking a lot of chicken breasts at once, the rest is stove-top. Reheating in a microwave is fine... You can even freeze your prepared food for later in the week.

Doesn't look too bad, but brown/wild rice would work better than fucking oats.

>oats and chicken
absolute madman

well i dont really like meal prepping anyway

>Can't eat fruit, nuts, beans and some vegetables due to allergies

I can eat Broccoi, Spinach, Potatoes, Carrots and Peas if cooked although Green Beans is questionable for me. I can eat Whole Eggs, Chicken, Turkey, Fish, Ground Beef, White Rice, Whole Grains and Oats.

I only have an oven, stove and microwave, what can I make for lunch/dinner 6 days a week for the most nutrition and for healthy weight loss, I know it is calories in/out but switching to this food on the regular will help me out immensely.

Doesn't microwaving plastic lead to lower testosterone levels? That's the only thing holding me back from using tupperware with chicken and broccoli, I know I'm much safer with a sandwich loaded with lean meats and a few hard-boiled eggs, because I don't have to heat it up.

Uh no. BPA free plastic is everywhere.

It's the phthalates.

The only thing i cant stand about cutting is that i cant really determine calories in any recipe i make. With whole foods i can just eat 200g of something and know the exact calories whereas i cant eat 200g of some stew i make and know outside of guestimating

>potatoes
>only white, red, sweet

Are the any other kinds ?

Weigh each ingredient, add up the calories and you have the calories for the whole thing. Then divide it by however many equal servings you make

>boiled chicken

slow cooked chicken isnt exactly boiled

>le 1g protein per lbs body weight meme
I swear this figure comes from meatheads that can't handle math involving anything but whole integers. That much will turn your farts toxic which is your body signalling "whoa, dude, you're giving me way too much of this stuff for me to handle." Most people are efficient between .6 and .8 g/lbs bodyweight with significantly diminished returns beyond that.

That's because its just a bunch of autistic cross overs from /b/ who tried starting strength once and think they are fitness experts now.

> pasta at all

Kek

I wok all my food since it's the tastiest way to eat veggies for me and I'm a lazy and poor cook

the oats and seasonless chicken sound pretty overkill to me, but I like this idea.

Anyone else have more slow-cooker recipes I can just set, forget, then distribute on like Sunday night?

Thats what you get for thinking anyone actually lifts on Veeky Forums

>which is your body signalling "whoa, dude, you're giving me way too much of this stuff for me to handle."

That comes from bacteria digesting it in your gut, not your body.