Fitizens' car

What performance car does Veeky Forums drive?

I'm thinking of squeezing my dick into a Integra RSX Acura...

2017 Ford Raptor crew cab and 2006 Ford Mustang GT.

>cars
>having a license
>being this normal

LEAVE MY BOARD

who /26 and no drivers license/ here

I got my learners licence when I turned 16, they expire in 10 years which is in 6 months... fuck

Chrysler 300c

Its a beast and I love it.

I can't afford a real Bentley

So are you black or arab?

I drive a ford ka because i'm poor

also I just seive throught 2500 women and NOT ONE was suitable for breeding.

WTF is wrong with this world. 1 of of 7.2 billion women.

I just need the best 1 to sow my seeds

>What performance car does Veeky Forums drive?
>Veeky Forums

fuck off back to Veeky Forums and get the fuck out my Veeky Forums

>I drive a ford ka
So cute, what color?

2015 STI limited with a tune and full 3" exhaust from the turbo. This car makes irl BRAPS during rev matching and shifts over 6000 rpms

Audi A4. It's all right I guess. Handles well and is better on gas than my last car (an old Cadillac). But if I could do it again, I'd have bought a Honda or something American made to save on repair costs.

What kind of repairs have you had? And what year

13' BRZ
UEL headers, exhaust, intake, pulleys, and openflash tablet. + suspension mods. Looking to supercharge soon if I can get a full set up together under $5-6k

Pretty fun desu

>2017 Ford Raptor crew cab
>2006 Ford Mustang GT
pretty shitty taste desu

Seat Ibiza

I'm British so I drive a shitmobile hatchback

More accurately I'm saving for a house

Vauxhall /corsa/ fuckboi's GET IN HERE

>Vauxhall
You're living a lie

Buell 1125r for pleasure, Dodge Magnum RT as a utility vehicle. Making sick skids in a station wagon is priceless

>British motoring company

The British are never wrong (pls dont mention brexit)

2017 GTI S, liked the models with more options, but I only drive 7k a year and wasn't about to increase the MSRP for something I don't use that often

hyper middle class crossover

2014 buick encore

FD RX7, EFR single turbo built for track days

>Not having a car when being a robot.
Sometimes you just want to enjoy materialistic things.

are you still 15 years old mentally or something?

Currently dd a Hyundai Sonata Hybrid.
Wanting to get a GMC Sierra when I have enough saved.

2015 Accord
After having literal salvage title cars for years before this any late model car with low miles is gonna feel like a luxury

Was kind of amazed how nice a standard model was with the backup camera and in-dash entertainment display or whatever you wanna call that and the unilateral heat and air.

Gonna drive it till it dies, so hopefully till like 2025. I'm too poor for cars that aren't reliable as shit.

2008 Crown Victoria. When I eventually get a different car, I'm just going to mad max rat rod the bastard.

I wish that I had money

I drive a 1996 Chev 1500 single cab with the Vortec 5.0 cause FUCK YEH TRUUUUCKS

v nice

>2006 Ford Mustang GT.

I'm sorry you wasted your $$$

Baller as f cus

pls be hatchback

Honestly can't believe how cheap BRZ/FRS' are for what they do. Big fan.

>2008 Crown Victoria.

Fuck. Yes. Pls be retired police interceptor

Of coursh. It has the spotlight and everything.

Oi oi

1.2 corsa e checking in

2003 bmw e46 m3

P A V E M E N T
P R I N C E S S

i drive one of these bad boys

>raptor

Actually kill yourself

>2005 honda civic

first car, surprisingly fun to drive, hope to get 300k miles out of my boy and drive him into the ground

at that point I will probably get a newer Si (2017 civics look dope af) or type r because I still want something a little faster

the 86 is a nice car. actually since Toyota gave scion the axe this year (or last year) they're now selling the 86 with a Toyota badge in the US, an they're actually calling it Toyota eightysix which triggers my car autism

It sees the occasional dirt road. But yeah, I got it just cause it looks way sicker than any other truck.
I'm sorry you can't afford one.

alfa 159
red

Not 'performance,' don't really care. Wish they made hatchback WRXes still. Great car for snowboarding, rock climbing, mountaineering, and anything else I can throw it at it in the PNW. Bought it with the intention of taking it up in the mountains as often as possible to do shit, couldn't be more pleased with it.

Hey ive got the same what year? You put any work into it?

Opel is german company. Pic related, Hitler and an Opel.

>What performance car
I wouldn't want to be seen in one desu. I drive my mother's BMW 5 series or just take the tram (I fucking hate traffic)

2016 focus RS.

ACKSHUALLY they're all American cars

pic related

BMW X1. Handles well when we drive to the slopes.

looking to buy a wrx hatchback, but ive been told taht i might as well look for an unicorn

soon french you mean

Big ride for a big guy with a big dick

I regularly see envy and hate in public

O baby! I really considered getting one at one point. Got laid off later so it's a good thing I didn't. Is it worth the hype?

my truck is exactly like pic related
>inb4 small dick jokes
Yeah, it's small but I know how to use it.

>Big ride for a big guy with a big dick

So why do you own it?

The car looks more expensive than the damn house.

People who own trucks like that and don't even use it for work are fucking pathetic. Hope you're not in that category brah

Does GM collect shit auto companies or?

Fr tho. I know so many people who go out and buy a $40k truck, but guess what, we work in a fucking office. I know your hobbies Dave none of them involve hauling shit.

I'm Looking to get a truck in the future. What do you find yourself using these behemoths for? Do you daily drive it or do you have a second vehicle?

1985 mr2 that's falling apart.

I like it

Silver :3

I'll be really sad when i change it desu - i'm so used to the crap suspension and the tape player and stuff
It's really fun to drive if im honest and so cheap to run

Get a hardbody or older hilux or datsun 620/720. They're all good trucks as long as you're not towing around a mobile home all day which 99% of truck drivers don't do anyway. If you need something more heady duty get a c10 or late 70s early 80s ram. Plus, chicks like them more than modern plasti-trucks.

>a ford ka
How do you fit in that, user?

>fwd-based all wheel drive
>hype
lol

>used to own an old Volvo V70
>started commuting on bicycle
>ended up selling the car
>got a custom made bicycle
Only times I really have use for a car is during summer when I want to visit our summer cottage. I'd rather borrow/rent a car than own one since it takes so much space in the garage and having and maintaining it costs a fortune where I live.

this

Only good awd is rear biased.

Women surprisingly like my hybrid I don't know why. I was thinking between a truck and a pony car as a second vehicle, but I figure a truck has more future utility for my money. Don't want to get rid of the hybrid since it's paid off. I plan on moving a lot in the future and thought it would be better to own something that can move all my shit from one house to another, including towing my car since I don't expect anyone helping me with these moves if they're long distance.

>American cars
Kek

yep. rwd biased awd >> symmetrical awd > nigger aids >>>>>>>>>>> fwd biased awd

ford and vw awd systems are shit

Opel being bought by french autoconcern
2/10

Get a Datsun 620 and tinker around with it. It's fun to drive and has pretty good utility (2000lbs payload)

I don't drive

2016 Mercedes C43 AMG Wagon

If people want to buy a 40k truck instead of a 40k luxury vehicle, then why not?

Fucking /r9k/ fags leave. How else would you get to the gym unless ur home gym masterrace?
>robot
Go back to your containment board cancer

Yes I am quite a faggot

I drive a 2008 Ford Mondeo 2.0

I don't got good money job

Ive not done anything to it. It's black with chrome details. It looked just how I wanted when I bought it. I fucking love it.

I should have used the word robot, outcast would be more fitting. I want nothing to do with that /r9k/ culture.

You fucking van wankers clogging up my country roads mate

the next car i'm buying when I'm done selling my C class

What's Veeky Forums's thoughts on the 2017 Mazda6 touring? Thinking about getting one, between that and a Camry, but with my budget, I think the Mazda is a better buy and still a good car. Budget around $27k or so

That car isn't much longer than some normal car.

2009 Subaru Outback for commuting and camping and shit.
2007 BMW 328ix sedan for fun, only comes out from May to October usually.

Fucking cookie cutters

2010 F150

Don't worry though, I've worked construction and plan on buying my own skilsaw, nailgun, compressor etc.

IWG? I have a 7670 on my FD, with a large street port. Thing is a beast, It spools a bit faster than the stock twins. Pic is my baby

2011 Kia Forte 5 hatchback

This retarded chit right here.

Cadillac ATS

I don't live in US so I don't bother with buying a car. It's literally the slowest way of communicasion where I live. At least during rush hours.

Fiesta ST

Pretty much just an econobox that's more fun to drive than most.

>sorry I can pay $10k more for a truck that looks worse than every other one on the market

LOL

Golf 6 GTI, fite me

>communicasion

Sorry for typo, I can't into English lately. It's just that, the words doesn't sound same as their spellings for me.