Am I putting myself at risk? Under 1000 daily calorie consumption

I know you guys hate threads like this but I can't help it, my case is out of the ordinary as well

I'm not fat but not fit either, I'm at the border between OK and overweight. Tried to diet many times and I always end up failing after 2 or 3 days.

Recently I've been able to diet for reasons I don't know. I just stopped feeling hunger. Maybe it's because I'm loving a girl but eh, I don't know.

I started by consuming like 1300 calories per day, which some websites say is already dangerous, but it seemed normal for me. Then my calorie intake started getting reduced even further as each day passed. Yesterday I consumed 500 calories. Yes, just a plate of soup during the morning and two slices of low calories bread with butter at night. Looked it up and 500 calories is way below the starvation threshold.

But what can I do? I don't feel hungry, and I don't want to force myself to eat because all meals I avoid are lost weight for me which is something I want. I've been going sub-1500 for almost 2 weeks by now and I don't feel bad or anything but some diet websites say that what I am doing is extremely dangerous.

Does anyone in Veeky Forums experienced something similar?

pic unrelated.

From what I've heard, dying isn't all bad so keep going.

Start drinking your calories if you can't eat them. Don't sta

Dying? Is it this bad? I mean I would start eating more if I ever got dizzy or something but I'm fine, just extremely tired, I feel like sleeping the entire day.

Is 1500 calories fine? Accordingly to the sticky website my TDAA is 2300. -800 should be safe?

Don't listen to them. You'll be fine

You're overestimating your calories like every tubby novice. If you feel ok then keep doing it.

wouldn't you mean underestimating in this case?

Also, OP you'll feel the effects eventually. Dizziness, weak, tired, etc. Your chickens will come home to roost eventually and the next time you have a holiday weekend you'll pack it back on.

Make calorie dense shakes if you have to (milk, peanut butter, protein, etc), and if you want to be more fit start doing some sort of exercise - cardio, lifting, bodyweight... something

how can you people eat this little? my maintenance is at around 3300 and i'm cutting at the moment at 2700-2800 and i feel like absolute shit all the time. i don't even want to imagine what hell it must be to try and eat at even bigger deficit.

Average at ~1200, you get used to it desu

I worded it poorly but I meant in a more general sense, newbs always overestimate how much they're doing in day to day life. Your body is designed to run on a calorie deficit, and it'll let you know if you're doing something wrong.

>my maintenance is at around 3300
Do you have a physically active job or exercise for several hours every day?

Add:
brotein (2 scoops)
multivitamin
fiber
omega-3

that's not bread...

Let yourself go child. Death isn't the end, all is quiet and beautiful here.

not him, but my maintenance is around ~3000 and I only go to the gym and do some walking during the day

not everybody is 5' 4" and 120 pounds like you user

>not using a serrated bread knife to cut your bread waifu

Do you even love her?

i'm 6'0 200lbs and my maintenance is 2.2k

always put sedentary. 3k+ is like, a soldier in basic, or a full time athlete

I'm at about 600 kcals per day. Ask me anything.

What do you do for the light-headedness?

400/600 mg caffeine per day, to try to keep me awake at least.

meant

OP here and I'm getting mixed signals, is it healthy or not. I just want to lose weight, fuck

Today I plan to eat 1500 kcals but after reading these messages I don't even know anymore

Op ive been eating jut like you and am down to ine neal a day at 600 at the most. I used to be hamplanet but now im just overweight. Almost to my goal i went from 6' 300+ to 235lb in 3 months like this. Ive been eating mostly protein and fiber for my meals so i havnt lost much if any muscle. Just make sure to drink alot of water and take some multivitamens each day. I havnt hade any problems so far except for some slight light headed ess.

Always keep your electrolytes up. You're fine right now, if you start getting heart palpitations then you'll know its getting bad.

d-does she enjoy this?

She doesn't look like she's in pain, the look on her face is the look of someone's purpose being fulfilled, like being sliced up and consumed is her reason to live and it's finally happening, what kind of existence is this?

Bro if you're not morbidly obese and in risk of dying because of your weight don't do this. Go with 500 cal deficit and it should be just fine.

A-user?

You OK?

What are you so fucking worried about? You aren't going to accidentally starve to death, retard.

Is it healthy? Who cares, what the fuck does that even mean?