Did you start lifting to impress girls?

Do you still lift to impress them?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=pRY2kdiNbgA
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

oh my, what a slutty nose

No.

In part to impress girls, in part for my own health and well being, in part because I was bored

I lift to impress myself

Its not why I started, but since I noticed how effective it is, it certainly helps to motivate me.

This
I want confidence

I'm just in love with myself tbqh

>youtube.com/watch?v=pRY2kdiNbgA
DO YOUR PUSH UP!

yes, and yes
i just keep getting better and the girls keep getting hotter t. pseudo-chad

a girl started working at my job. already have gf. just didn't realize that i had gotten comfortable. it's neat, but also futile.

I wanted to be a handsome fit man like the men in movies.

I lift because extreme physical fitness, esoteric nudism and drinking a gallon of milk per day are the epitome of Hyperborean VIRTUS

Nah, to spite my ex gf

Yes

no i lift to make other men feel inferior

Did it for performance

this desu
everything else is secondary

Nah, anyone who says otherwise is lying. Why wear tight ass tryhard clothes to the club and in general? Why bother lifting these weights, spending the time, spending the money unless it was to complete life's main goal of reproduction?

No, and lifting has never gotten me anything with women.

My goal initially was to be more athletic for basketball, then to be strong and currently to look good. It's just a hobby like any other really really.

>Started lifting partially for girls. >Stopped working out for girls, did it for myself.
>Got a girlfriend.
>Working out slows.
>Girlfriend left me, not because of gains loss.
>Starting to work out for girls again. But mostly doing it in hopes she'll take me back if I make enough gains.

Yes I did

Not anymore no

^this is the case for 90% of fit

No, I just don't want to be disgusting looking. For myself and everyone around me.

pretty much same lol

I started lifting to be an outstanding example of my white race.

>Working out slows.
you got lazy. probably in other aspects too. never stop flirting or dating your partner. keep going out to eat and make time for each other.

>started to lift to impress girls
>now lift to impress guys
What went so right

My original motive was revenge, my current motive is that I want a good body that makes bitches mire--cause in 2018/2019, I wanna go on a CPC in the Bahamas for a week and engage in wanton debauchery that I missed out on during the college years due to autism and hyper conservative parents.

My future motive, post 2019 will be: I want to look good in clothes, feel confident around women, and not die at 55 from massive cardiac arrest because the genes for it unfortunately run in the family and express themselves every other generation.

>Started lifting to forget about life
>Now i lift for girls

yes and yes
>tfw nobody is impressed

that was one of the reasons why I started lifting,
>was fat in middle school 5'5 200 pounds, older brother got diagnosed with type 2 diabetes, and I decided not to follow in his foot steps
>got tired of being bullied for being a fat nerd
>got tired of being rejected for being unattractive and fat
I'm a dyel by fit standards, but at least now I have a pretty healthy body and my autism isn't too great.

same but from the brown side of the spectrum. I'm ready for when trump puts me in a concentration camp that hopefully i'll be a strong slave and at least not get gassed

I did at the start now i just like flexing in the mirror

Yes
Yes

I started lifting because everyone these days fucking lifts, so wanted to get stronger so I could protect myself better, also look better.

It helped a lot, my anxiety levels dropped massively, I'm stronger then 95% of my gym (I go to a commercial gym, there's not many really strong guys there, a few, who are really fucking strong, but not many)

Feels good bra, I'm also looking better then ever, gains are killing it.

what did you just say?

he said she has a slutty nose

I can't stand how ugly my body looks like that's why.
I'll accept all attention from grills as a nice bonus/reward if that ever happens

I lift because I want to impress myself when I look down at my body and not want to fucking kill myself.

this t]ybnqgh pham

That's the reason my working out slowed, I was spending all my free time with her. I was nothing but good to her. And she knew it. She even told me. I've lost all my trust for women after her. If a girl can tell me, I'm exactly what she wants, then break up with me, why be what they want? I'm just going to be a cunt, takes less effort and has the same, if not a better outcome.

I fucking do. I got up like in the middle on night and do some abs wheel roll. The thing is, looks simply triumph everything. I made two tinder profiles, one my actual photos( I'm decent looking dude around 7) and one with a slightly ripped dude, with most obnoxious bio that reads ''If you take me home, I'll fuck your mom'' still got 80 matches and sex offer in like 4 hours.

It adds some routine to my life, maintains my health, gets me more respect from guys and girls alike and I believe lifting increases my self-esteem

No. I'm 90kg and 182cm, I'm already too big for most girls

>doing it in hopes she'll take me back if I make enough gains.
Stop being a stupid bitch

I wish I lifted for girls.

I lift because I'm a bitter autist who was made a social outcast by normies back in school and at work.

I want to watch as the former chads and stacies get fat, old, and disgusting while I turn the table on them and become the best version of myself I can be.

Got me there. I need to alpha back up.

This

nice

I lift because i look at Gutz, i look at Geralt of Rivia, i like because of The Golden One's teachings but most importantly i lift for myself. Women becoming more attractive to me is a bonus and adds motivation but i lift for meyself.

pls post pic of chest

>I lift becuz i have autism