Any of you guys listen to podcasts while training? I've just finished pic related and I'm looking for something similar

Any of you guys listen to podcasts while training? I've just finished pic related and I'm looking for something similar.

Other urls found in this thread:

radio.therightstuff.biz/category/shows/the-war-room/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

The only sleeycabin podcast I've seen have been the one with Lyle, other than that I used to listen to Swaggalaggin, but that show stopped out of fucking nowhere.

I can't pay attention to what people are saying when I'm doing physical effort, but this sounds like a good idea and I'll give it a try. Playlists gets repetitive real quick.

Never seen a podcast thread here before.

>it's a "the group talks about religion despite never reading a single book in the bible" episode

tfw listening to an episodes with Johnny Utah or Stamper

i fucking hate corey he gets so fuckin annoying when hes drunk

You'll learn to love Correy.

Honestly any episode that has a combination of Correy, Stamper, Zack and Nial is great. Sad to see this show die.

Zack is pretty smart man

Never while training, but almost perpetually while I'm working.

Sleepycabin is fucking great (With the exception of the shadman episodes. What an edgy faggot.)

I try to forget about those

So any recommendations guys?

The biggest problem in the universe is good

Also isn't there a new podcast that psychicpebbles is doing now? Check his channel.

He did ONE with Jontron and at the end he says "look forward to the next episode in 7 months"

What is this? What is a podcast and what is sleepy cabin?

Hur dur tinder bro ahah hurrrr blonde gurls with under 90 IQ durrr

i only listen to the war room. its a hilarious podcast. highly recommended

Favorite sleepy cabin moments?

mine is probably the president cory bit

The robber that takes the old lady as hostage

>ok ill check it out
>sports podcast
>ohhhh nooo

So what do you guys use to listen to podcasts? Never listened to it, but might start. Is there a good app or something?

sports? oh you got the wrong one m8. here radio.therightstuff.biz/category/shows/the-war-room/

If you can, shed the 5$ for Pocket Casts. If not use the Apple one... i do too but jesus it sucks so bad

Will give it a shot!

i recommend ep. 24. its an amazing one.

Is Jeff /fit? He's mentioned his meals and seems to eat well

Damn it it was a serious question

big o and dukes
comedy bang bang
analyze phish
u talkin u2 to me?