/fatty/ general

How's that cut going, bros?

>weighed myself a month ago
>93kg
>"awesome, if I work really really hard for a month I will finally be under 90kg and then I'm on the home stretch"
>added ludicrous amounts of cardio
>added accessory work for lifting like curls and stuff
>starting to feel like clothes fit looser
>starting to look like my face is getting slimmer in the mirror
>can almost feel the fat melting away after 45 minute cardio sessions
>getting interest from women more than ever before
>feeling awesome
>weighed myself today
>97kg

Fuck this. If I want to get rid of my gut, I need to do a suicide cut (poem not intended) It's only meat, quark, oatmeal, whey, veggies, berries and fruits from now on until June.

I WILL be under 90kg at the end of April.

The most important thing with losing weight is eating at a caloric deficit. Have you been doing that?

ok

Are you retarded brah?

Good 124,8 was 132kg at 197cm height

dont be obsessed with weight, because it can fluctuate alot regardless of fat gain/loss, just do your cut and look at yourself at the mirror its the best tell.

if u rly want to go by the numbers, weight yourself always at the same time if you have regular meals, like in the morning as you wake up

Musclessssssssssss

I cut out rice and beans makes like three weekd now and goddamn it, I wish I had done it a looooooong time ago. I barely need to count calories now.

Problem is I live in Brazil and everyone looks weird at me when I say I dont eat rice and beans. Dont rven care, 2 months tops and I will have my abs

Yeah, but not enough it seems.

Probably.

Yep, people here look at me weird when I say that I don't eat bread, pasta/rice/potatoes/macaroni or drink milk.

This thread is dead.

>Yeah, but not enough it seems.
You either lie or suck at counting, because you literally can't gain weight on a deficit.

>I lost a stone in 3 weeks
will I make it?

How's that cut going, bros?
>78kg as unemployed feb
>got an expat in job may
>overtime hit hard in august
>no gym, no sport
>fever, sickness shit from asia
>up to 95kg
money is good but my health is shit. fuck me Veeky Forums

Officially below "obese" bmi

Now just overweight kek

you're a fucking idiot. muscle is heavier than fat. you simply replaced the fat with muscle

Week of hard work and cutting.
Bought beer today ;_;

ayylmao this
>lifting
>Why am I getting heavier?
Does OP have a mental disorder? The answer is yes, because he would have never gotten obese in the first place if that weren't the case

I suck at counting.

>I somehow gained few kilos of muscle... in one month... on a deficit

>Does OP have a mental disorder?
I do. But not just one. You should see the list of mental health problems I've been diagnosed with.

Got keto adapted this week. 6.6lbs down from 280lbs so pretty optimistic

Mirin'

>193 at the end of rugby season
>185 now

I finally got myself into a healthy bmi. I used to weigh 245 lbs, down to 180 at 6'1"

>tfw I've lost 32 pounds since New Year's

I think I'm going to make it.

>eat healthy all day
>binge eat before bed
REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE

>32 pounds in less than two months
Goodbye muscle I hardly knew ye

Started at 225lbs, down to 206lbs. Starting to see a difference in the mirror, which is nice.

Goal is 150lbs.

mines going ok i guess
6' was 275 now im at 250 after a few months
i dont think i can keep going. im getting massive urges to eat
i had the worst binge ive had in a long time today.

I'm a fat fuck user, my first priority is getting rid of my weight. Then I'll work on everything else.

Is 4 lbs per week too much when you are 6 feet and 212 lbs AKA fucking fat?

Stick to 2-3

16lbs in 3 weeks, nearly 3 inch off waist

>tfw maintenance day tomorrow

gonna eat crackers. can't wait to take my first monthly pic next weekend

Damn, nice job user

tfw:
>90 lbs down from starting weight
>still obese
>still have man-tits
>more depressed than ever
Anyone actually break through to being a normalfag or should I just kill myself?

When in doubt, always kill yourself

Bye.

damn mate you were fat as fuck, good on you for getting better.

im 205 cm and most i've ever been is 118 kg, so i can relate.

Is 1200 calories a day ok if you're 350 and 5'10"?

Try it. You'll find out if it works or not.

>350

you could just not eat for a month and you'd be fine

your hormones can really fuck with how much you eat to get a caloric deficit though

i've eaten only 1000 calories in a day and gained weight. i've also eaten 2500 calories in a day and lost weight.

it depends on a ton of factors, but some people (like myself) don't have a consistent basal level of caloric expenditure. of course, i have family history of diabetes, hypothyroidism, and other hormonal disorders.

but yes, it's true that you literally cannot gain weight on a deficit. but there are some days where my body is only going to burn 500 calories by itself, due to my fucked up health and genetics. a lot of fatties have these issues, and issues with leptin and ghrelin.

This is probably bait, but what kind of medicine are you taking for that stuff?

I would if I wouldn't die of starvation. I'm trying to avoid muscle loss.

>6'
>212 lbs
>fuckin fat

Go ez on yourself mate that's probably like your ideal weight

i took metformin, levothyroxine, and sertraline (depression)

currently on levothyroxine, and my basal metabolic rate is mostly stable, depends mostly on how much sleep i get nowadays.

>90 ish pounds down, more like 93 to be exact
>manlet, so still look like a fat shit
>need to cut about 30 more pounds until I look presentable but still overweight by BMI standards
>don't know much much more my body can take, run everyday at the gym (tuesday-friday) try doing HIIT by sprinting and walking and so on for at least 1 mile, and do elliptical work one day a week instead of treadmill (play basketball for 2 hours on monday, usually 5 on 5 full court and I go hard as I can)
>knees and legs feel like shit
>swear i'm losing muscle and not fat

I just want to make it

here's what I usually eat during the day

>1 banana for breakfast
>brown rice, chicken and sometimes broccoli for Lunch
>Dinner is either; steak, 2 burgers (on flatbread raps, no cheese), or more grilled chicken, every once in a while bbq chicken pizza with grilled chicken and flatbread pizza with cheese

how do I fix this diet

I'm 70kg, starting from around 80, gym for almost a year
cut fat almost all on of my body, and looking good, only damn thing left is the damn belly fat, and fucking hell is it hard to get rid off...

but main thing here is, do not worry so much about weight, but getting healthy and dropping body fat, so it might be why you felt better even though you gained bit of weight

If the levothyroxine is Synthroid that might be part of it. I have trouble losing weight and I've been taking it forever. I heard armor thyroid is better for that sort of thing, but I haven't looked into that much. Be careful with that metformin though, it goes straight to your kidneys.
Also, doesn't sertraline make you gain weight?

Nah, my ideal weight is probably more like 175-187.

I still have a flabby gut and when I posted a photo of my body here, I only got called a fatty who shouldn't post anymore photos until I can identify a muscle on my body. One of the cutest names I got called was "furry piggy", that was pretty nice.

i'm not on sertraline anymore, it didn't help. i just tossed it in because that's what i was on when i was at my worst. and yeah it causes weight gain, along with a ton of other negative side effects and doesn't really help with depression so i just quit taking it

not on metformin anymore either

and i'm on generic levothyroxine, not synthroid. i think the only difference is that armour comes from pig thyroid. i think it helps me with my weight a little but i really don't know, i've been on it a while.

good job, keep it up

>Have poor willpower
>still managed to drop from 120kg to 99kg in a few months

I've noticed my appetite is a lot smaller, which is a huge motivation boost.

Am I gonna make it?

> be me, 175 lb, 5'8" 24yo male
> cutting at 1900 kcal
> losing weight at 300 g/week
> Notenough.exe
> Start cutting at 1700 kcal
> losing weight at 287 g/week

I hate my life...

(Pic related is my linear fit chart with weight in kg over time)

Btw:
Blue dots: cutting at 1900
Red dots: cutting at 1700

Today I rolled for 66 pushups and made it in 3 sets. I was fucking proud, because I've never done more pushups in a 10-minute period before .. like .... ever .. it was a fucking revelation kek

Not good, I got trashed with some friends last night and went about 1500 calories over what I'm supposed to be eating.

I'm gonna have to stop drinking completely because as soon as I start doing shots I lose all self control. But without the booze I can't handle my demons :(

Stop being a poosay mane ;D

you are wrong, it is possible to gain more muscle than you lose in fat also if you are closing in on your goal weight progress will slow down a lot.
There is a reason serious body builders track more than just their weight (waist and bf%) and don't only rely on their scale.

i hope you can find your stone :(
why not a healthy diet? i really don't get why keto is so popular... all it takes is a tiny bit of self-control to eat like a normal human being.
dont listen to these retards 1200kcal is way too low for you. Your calories should be closer to 2200-2500kcal depends on your bodyfat and how much your excercise, tdee -500 calculator is in the sticky.

mirin hard bro. keep that shit up

Is there a way to look the same throughout the day?
What I mean is, first thing in the morning I'm almost skinny these days (still have to keep cutting), but at night, depending on what I eat during the day, I look fully skinnyfat. How to avoid that?

>losing 110 kg in 9 days

At least try and bait properly

>top right

MFP shows results over 1 year

Keep going man you are going to get there. DONT FUCKING GIVE UP.

I started at 220 in December, down to 208 today. Slow and steady, losing around .5 to 1 pound a week

stay the course, you're doing good work, even if it's not fast