Lifting and Facial hair

How much did lifting help your facial hair growth?
I mean realistically how much test do you need in your body?
If your hair is already in the middle stages of going from vellus to terminal, there's no way it would stop there, correct?
My beard is fairly thick, but my mustache hair won't grow past maybe 1/2in, except for maybe 2-3 hairs.
Not me, but pretty much like this guy.

Lifting doesn't do shit, facial hair growth is more genetic than anything. My beard grows in like OP's - i.e. no mustache - so I never let it get past the "long stubble" stage.

I'm only 20 atm, and my father never grew out his beard but always had a 5O'clock shadow, grandpa had a pretty sweet stache, but because he never really grew his hair out, I don't know what to expect.
Not sure how long beards take to develop fully.
Anyone else know this feel?

nice mutton chops? is your hair buzzed? I think a bit longer hair would suit your face better.

Shave that allah akbar beard off

Not me

Cropped and rotated my aloha snackbar beard.

Absolutely disgusting, shave that public hair off

>public hair
Also, when its long it fills out nicely.

Get some minoxidil for that upper lip my dude.

Disgusting ginger shit. Shave it immediately

But why though.
You faggots can't honestly think a bare baby chin is better than even just a goatee like here

>minoxidil

Hmm. I'm thinking of getting on a cycle of this stuff, but don't know what it actually does....

Got a before pic?
Also, its good to see someone with a similar issue, although not to my degree.

how do you know if beard makes you look better or worse?

Just want to share one of the world's greatest beards with you

>Before the beard

Beards are for hipster faggots and fat people. Be a man and shave you losers

God speed user.
Heres me.
If it makes your female benis wiggle

>You faggots can't honestly think a bare baby chin is better than even just a goatee like here

All this shit gives me an instinctive, gut-level, "fuck you" reaction.

Especially the OP pic holy fuck

> I mean realistically how much test do you need in your body?
Testosterone has nothing to do with facial hair growth. There are men with high test who can't grow it and there are men with low test who can grow full beards. It's just a matter of genetics and if you have hair follicles there or not. Pic related can help but only if your hair follicles are there and just haven't grown out yet.

Yes, but you're not specific enough.
It's the amount of androgen receptors in your beard region.
Androgen receptors are the same receptors that make you go bald, just in a different region of your head.
The amount of testosterone is important btw.
If someone is loaded with beard androgen receptors, but has low tests due to a high sugar diet, and sedentary lifestyle, they will not grow a beard.
Fuck off poser.

I guess then my question is, does EVERY hair on your face have androgen receptors?