Movie on Youtube Bodybuilders

youtube.com/watch?v=xNa9Qx81iRM

A fucking movie is being made about Youtube bodybuilders, and there hasn't been a single fucking thread about it. I'm scrolling through the catalog right now - every thread is the same fucking retarded shit about TOTAL FUCKING BULLSHIT. This is an actual major event - the biggest thing in bodybuilding for several years - not one of you FUCKING MORONS has any interest. I really do fucking hate all of you. I hope you all get extreme back problems and spinal damage you stupid ignorant fucks.

Relax and eat some waffles, brah .

Is this wealthy piano posting this shit in a hypertensive rage every day? Post it when it comes out damn.

>major event

Watching YouTubers talk about doing g4p to afford gear isn't an event.

where's m'lord?

Man bodybuilding has become such a fucking joke
When i see stuff like that i get ashamed that lifting is my hobby

Not in the am bro

>Goat fucker religion spotted

Any sips product placement in the trailer? I'm too busy sipping to watch it.

this must be the movie that jason genova has been talking about. cant wait to see ma'lord as a featured IFFBB pro

That's a big goat fucker

For you

that looks generic as fuck famalam

Pumping Iron had some kind of underground charm to it, but nowadays bodybuilding it's getting ridiculous

>youtube bodybuilders
>no big Lenny

fucking disgrace

Oh fuck off you stupid little fucking cunt, it's got very interesting characters and is more in touch with the actual industry than
>muh 8th place Olympia competitor
Who gives a fuck about some boring zero charisma retard

holy fuck sensitive much?

Nah you're just a cunt. I'm not even the guy you replied to and I just want to say you're a cunt.

>The Tom Platz of abs

Jason Genova just gave this movie an order 66 for not featuring him

>Veeky Forums - Fitness
>implying bodybuilding has anything to do with maintaining a healthy lifestyle
You roided up meatheads are a fucking cancer. This board should have threads about cycling, running, and good diet advice. Instead it's filled with fucking steroid cycle threads and goal body threads. Bodybuilding is one of the least Veeky Forums things you could do. In fact, why don't you bodybuilding faggots fuck off to the alternative sports board? They like staring at big, sweaty, naked men covered in oil just like you cucks. Go suck a cock, fag.

>cycling
Gay
>Running
Gay
>Diet advice
Gay

>Bodybuilding
Alpha and cool

>Bodybuilding
>Alpha

Pick one

>cycling, running,
just got back to lgbt senpai

Just to clarify, you're implying Arnold was an 8th place olympia competitor?

i pick ur mum bitch

If you know this, then you must be involved, which makes you a shill and a massive faggot. Go away.

Wheres Jason Genova?