Should I do arm isolation, or chin-ups and dips will be enough?

Should I do arm isolation, or chin-ups and dips will be enough?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=OP6DASIUPdY
instagram.com/bakharnabieva/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

youtube.com/watch?v=OP6DASIUPdY

I think this video covers it, though I haven't watched it in some time, and I can't be arsed to rewatch it

dips don't work shit in your arms apart from triceps

They're fine for your first few months.

>apart from triceps

that's like 2/3 of your arm

Dips don't work shit apart from two thirds of your upper arm mass

well he is asking if doing chinups and dips is enough for arms. arms = forearm, bicep, tricep and dips. chinups work some bicep and forearm depending on grip but he'd get much better results from isolations like wrist roller for forearms and curls for biceps. dips are actually really good for triceps.

faggot omar, fucking cuck spits so much at 1:36

>hasn't done a single curl in his life

This After the first few months, you can add dedicated arm work.

I always spit all over the mirror at the gym when I'm doing squats or rack pulls lol. Wonder if anyone ever notices.

He is also 5'4 and has spent more time in the gym than you will in your entire life

wouldn't listen to anything he says t b h, always been a sub par lifter, in whichever discipline he claims to belong to

But the fact is, what his arms are more developer, than the rest of his upper body

> developed

he literally has tho

for arms, all i have done for the better part of a year is close grip bench and pull ups. my biceps are not as great as they could be, but the cgbp (and a lot of OHP) has been unbelievably effective in grpwing my triceps. actually more specifically its paused close grip bench presses i do.

i'd say chins would probably be enough (i do pull ups, shoulder width grip), but if after a while you find your biceps lacking, hit up curls and see how that goes. if triceps are lacking, i suggest adding in cgbp.

Why gymnast would do arm isolation?

that hamstring is shopped, right?

No, even chin-ups are mostly Lats. The bicep helps, but it doesn't take over (unless you want to mess up your elbows).

Do easy curl bar bench Tricep extensions and dumbell curls that go from hammer to supinated grip.

instagram.com/bakharnabieva/

I guess they're real. I wonder how much she squats, or rather how much she would squat if she bothered to train for strength for a while.

Also, wtf is wrong with her eyes? Wearing contacts 24/7?

Who dis?

a lot of that is probably shopped.

depends on your goals OP

to look good?

To look good naked

arm isolation is so low effort and takes so little time, why would ever not do it?

a few sets of curls and tricep extensions will not fatigue you significantly (assuming you don't do 10x10 tricep extensions 2 days before a heavy bench session or something obviously stupid)

do your damn curls

This. I do 5x10 tricep pushdown OR bicep curls after every workout. Take like 5-10 minutes, feels amazing, and I can tell my arms are getting bigger (even if it's just in my head). Doesn't interfere with any other training at all.

He has done a shit ton of roids, however.