twitter.com/lotuskitaoka/status/828848013363646466
youtube.com/watch?v=Aaehn1aY8Ig
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

why?

>manlet beating a lanklet
>manlet being succesful

It's one of the innumerable

>why even lift when _____?

Posted every day by one or a few fat fucks/robots/failed fitizens to try and demotivate others.

coz 5'9" manlet fucked up 6'2" masterrace
jesus fuck, know your meme, retard

How can this demotivate you?!?!

Veeky Forumsizens get really sensitive when someone insults their precious weight lifting

He didn't say it did

>try
oh well

fitizens actually believe that lifting is more alpha than mma?
So, this is why they are never going to make it, k.

damn that's one mad manlet itt

>fitizens actually believe that lifting is more alpha than mma?
Veeky Forumsizens believe a lot of things. Most of them rooted in memes, insecurity and insecurity memes

conor doesnt really prove your point op he wins because he has very long limbs
99% of time someone taller than you will have longer limbs conor is just an exeption

Sure, pal

Those threads annoy me for filling up the forum, but in a shitty way they make me happy that less people are going to make it, if negative guys want to complain, let them not make it. I just wish they'd complain somewhere else. In a whole Veeky Forums really does help you prop up if you want it, but don't be a pussy.

I'm a manlet so it does not
Also Veeky Forums is 90% manlets cosplaying as lanklets

I seriously hope you guys aren't implying lifting is the only way to make it. Its just banter, lighten up. A lot of fighters also lift

Some places say he is 5'8", some (also he) 5'9"
Again some places say 74" reach, some 72"

My question is
I'm 5'9" 72", can I be a double weightclass mma champion?

>tfw also 5'9 with 72 inch reach

We're gonna make it pal.

I don't get that. look at his legs there. while I'm sure lifting isn't the focus of his training, there's no way that he doesn't do some weight training for them.

hahah holy shit

Now we have to fight to assert rating.

They are both very tall for their divisions and they have 2 pretty competetive fights.
Height isn't the most important factor in mma and everybody knows this, just like everybody knows tall people have a much easier time getting laid, getting promotions at work and gaining trust of people quicker.

>Diaz choked his bitchass out the first time
>Lost a razor thin decision the second time
>Conor left on crutches and spent the past three rounds running

Definitely triggered.

Diaz bros are fucking awesome.

>C-Conor barely won!
>H-he just ran!

Diaz got Conor good at the end of 3 and 5, thats it.

>They are both very tall for their divisions
Sure Nate is, but 5'9" is the lightweight division, just lok at Eddie.
Now 145 was retarded for Conor, nigga looked like his spirit has left his body.

>razor thin
How many did diaz get knocked the fuck down on his ass man? When nick lost the decision to anderson after knocking anders down a couple of times everybody said it was bullshit but now that the other diaz losin oh no this bullshit, it's bullshit man mcgoat won

>diaz bros are awesome
A bunch of triggered, child mentality assholes.
Very entertaining tho, would be my favourtes if not for above listed reasons.

Come on man it's not like that when watching it was completely different. Whhen he was up against the cage fuuuuck nate got me worried man i was like fuck not again fuck fuck come on connor but ye he just surfed them bitches off it was close shit though its easy in hindsight to say that conor had that shit on lockdown which he did cuz he smart but come on man it wasn't e z. remember how he limped out saying

>he a big boy

it was a tough fight

>Not realizing that Diaz was trying the Werdum flop to lure Conor into his guard

Also, Nate has a finish. Conor has a split decision. Those are not comparable.

tru to the second part but they gonna fight again in the future and that will settle it... eventually

>all dese mothafuckahs selling wolf tickets

>Not realizing that Diaz was trying the Werdum flop to lure Conor into his guard

Well that worked out very well for him, didn't it :^)

It didn't work the first time
Or the second time...
Or the third time

Yeah, and if you listen to the corner audio you can hear John Cavenaugh screaming at Conor to back off and not engage on the ground every time it happens.

Nate vs Conor for the belt when?

He needs to shush khabib first, that mother fucker getting sponsored by razman kadyrov, he needs to get got

>implying Ferguson won't end the Khabib meme

hoping so man

Ferguson has more ways to win. He has much better hands than Khabib, and he hits a lot of subs from weird angles. I could see him rocking Khabib and finishing him with a d'arce choke.

oh fuck yeah, keep going baby tell me moar

Why the fuck would a striker counter puncher go on the ground with a jiu-jitsu bb?

Damn that was beatiful.

Reminder that boxing is the patrician combat sport and MMA is for autists

waiting for this guy's comments
when floyd gets puts on his ass

from laughing so much at Conor swinging and missing like a flailing retard?

Reminder, Floyd doesn't want a fight, he wants a boxing match

Conor is stepping into a game where Floyd has the advantage. He has nothing to lose, Floyd does.

>Floyd has the advantage
Which advantage
>older
>shorter
>weaker
Literally all Conor has to do is land a couple of shots.
First there was the hype and people saying it won't happen
Then same people said it will happen
And now it ain't happening
>normies actually believed that Floyd will intentionally ruin his flawless record.

Aren't they in the same weight class?

Yes 155lbs / 70kg LIGHTWEIGHT BABY
But the fights were in 170 lbs / 77kg welterweight cuz as far as I know, Nate couldn't get lower. Conor barely got to 168lbs.

It's easy to get caught chasing the finish in the heat of the moment.

Nate couldn't make 155 on ten days notice after doing shots on a boat in Cabo for a few weeks.

I guess I'm not too surprised a fighter at starvation weight and as weak as he could possibly get to match a fighter on peak energy and maximum conditioning but with the same reach lost, then.

I wonder why we don't see professional heavyweights fighting professional lightweights...

...or why the Olympics have weight divisions for that matter...

huh

Weight cutting is cheating desu

You have someone who is 205 (weight for LHW) as the 170 champ

meh, fighters should be weighed as they walk in the octagon anyway
nice trips

twitter.com/hakamai/status/828887276469903360

twitter.com/lotuskitaoka/status/828848013363646466

>Reminder, Floyd doesn't want a fight, he wants a boxing match
because he wants the pay packet Mayweather's name carries

Mayweather's last fight didn't do so well $$$ wise compared to his other fights

He made 80 million dollars off berto and it only sold 300k. He could fight a homeless guy and still make 30 million. why would he want to do mma when he could just promote the fight himself and take the Lion's share if the profit. Both fighters retired but one has 20 mil and the other has over 600 mil. Floyd is going to rape him in the negotiations and if Conor doesn't let him the fight won't happen

That counter punching with such accuracy and force, amazing.

i think he meant conor was very tall for featherweight, which is correct.

As long as he made the weight at FW, it was very convenient for him. How he did it, it was beyond me. Jon Jones does a similar thing at LW. Normally he has to have a very big strength disadvantage as he has very little room for muscle mass but now we all know that he roids to close that gap.

Conor has the match to lose too, as that's what gonna happen 100%.

Cunt Conor only wants it to happen to pocket that sweet 100m+, no other reason whatsoever.

He could promote a fight/kickboxing/grappling by himself just as easily as he could do a boxing match. You don't have to be the UFC to use a cage.

And if the fight never happens... Conor will only continue to become an even bigger superstar while Floyd and boxing continue to fade into obscurity.

lol well do you think Conor or any fighter can just lose and gain 25lbs in 24hrs without any "assistance" or ending up in the hospital

get real

the fuck are you talking about, what 25lbs is that?

I'm talking about when he was competing at FW, not against Nate.

he walked around at 170 even back then... how did he pull off being at death's doorstep one day and then peak human performance the next

only with PEDS thats how

so how many years has it been since you grew out of WWE?

Are you suggesting that Floyd would agree to a MMA match just for to not "fade into obscurity"? He would get humiliated in 10-15 seconds by getting beat up in ways not possible in boxing. He's not dumb. He doesn't need the match happen. Conor does, as long as he wants to pocket that sweet $100m+. If it happens, it will be a boxing match. But I don't give it more than a 10% chance ever to happen.

>being so dumb you have to tattoo your name because you forgot

Ah ok, as I said it's beyond me. He might be doing naturally as the USADA don't fuck around. UFC fighters get tested like crazy especially during the fight week. It would be very stupid for Conor to try that shit as he has a lot to lose.

During camps, it's another story. Testing is more random and there would be ways to avoid it. During the fight week, not so much.

he doesnt realize hitting Diaz brothers in the face is a powerup for them

It's their clan name, different than what u have in the US. So it makes sense in a way.

stfu TUF noob
No, I'm saying that an MMA match would be just as profitable as a boxing match. Conor ain't scared of getting his ass kicked though while Floyd is and always has been a cherrypicking fraud.

Theres was always zero chance of it happening. Its a marketing work, Connor wants his name mentioned alongside Floyd as his equal in the media because Floyd a global superstar and he wants to raise his profile.

No, if it was an mma match it would have to go through the ufc as Connor is under contract with them for mma you dipshit. Floyd makes more money under boxing rules because it would only be put on by Mayweather promotions, what part don't you get?

apparently they're close to reaching a deal

it will happen

>I have never seen boxing

In boxing you don't have to take into consideration countering kicks and elbows either.

>t-trust me bjj win matches!!!
hahaha suck a fucking dick grappling fags, MMA will become a strike dominant sport top kek

When he straight boxes he's still amatuer level

>I have never thrown a jab

Obviously has the advantage of being GOAT material with a 49-0 record instead of being an outright amateur at boxing.

If a person fights like a boxer in MMA they will get their ass kicked buddeh

If Conor loses, its the outcome everyone expects. If Floyd loses, he will never live it down

similar weight class. mass > speed/technique. Just watch this. there is literally nothing mcgregor could do.

youtube.com/watch?v=Aaehn1aY8Ig

I love how this is Veeky Forumss arguement

>It takes a genetic freak to beat Conor

I always hate those cunts who talk over that video, they sound like Yes men

>it takes a giant to beat a 155 pound fighter.
My boy deontay wilder smashes that queer power lifter

No it doesn't, I'm sustained by butthurt Conor haters.

Tell that to the Diaz brothers then

Manlet beating a skinnyfat in a weight class meant for manlets

Struve forgets to use his reach 99%of the time though

Wow, 170lbs, they must make the earth tremble with their footsteps.

Nates 5 11 breh, also it stands 1/1.

T.Meat head

Dont speak moon rune

Did kItaoka nob that chick or what?

>Diaz bros are fucking awesome.
degenerate junkies