One chance a life ugly shitskin manlet

>one chance a life ugly shitskin manlet
>tfw still white boys think life is hard

manlet is a manlet. it's far below skin color on attractiveness scale

It's hard seeing people like you coming to our countries and contaminating our societies. Hopefully Trump will fix this.

fuck off i live in my own country not in shart in mart

Then why is being a shitskin a problem?

lol exactly

he could be indian, which means darker skin == lower caste

Cuz there's the internet bruh and their bitches get to talk to our men online and then you got some chink bitch from stralia wanting dick from europe cuz she talking to this guy and she see all the pictures and they men obviously not gonna like it.

i'm not indian
indian are litteraly niggers
i'm not italien but have the same skin (or lighter) than pic related
>why
because my country have many pale and whitish looking guy and girl prefer them over olive browny skins men

that skin colour is considered white to most of the world except Scandinavia, your problem is you, not your skin.

you're just ugly, skin colour regardless

you're personality also sounds like shit, I doubt you could hold a 5 minute conversation

just off yourself

/r9k/ is the designated container for genetic waste who like to throw themselves pity parties.

On your way, halfling.

true
i can't handle a conversation even for 5 seconds

Ow lord how I hate self hating faggots especially when it's about their skin complexion.
You're the worst kind of human seriously.

I'm pretty sure that you're just ugly but that you feel better putting your self hate on the back of your skin.
Bring that shit to /r9k/

>come to america
>get everything from a free world-class education to a high paying career handed to you on a silver platter because you're a brown shitskin turd
>wahhh girls don't like me my life sucks so much :(((((((

>>get everything from a free world-class education to a high paying career handed to you on a silver platter because you're a brown shitskin turd

white boys genuinely believe this

In America, if you're a nigger and manage to graduate high school without an arrest record you're guaranteed a full ride to any non-ivy top 25 university.

>blacks
what about indian, hispanic, arab?

THere's a difference?

Arabs are thieving dumb fucks with tiny dicks and the aggression to compensate for it and Indians are honorless perverted fucks incapable of understanding human decency or morals unless threatened with a whip.

Don't know shit about hispancs though

ⴼⵓⵛⴽ ⵄⴼⴼ ⵎⴰⵏ ⵓⵃ ⴰⵏⵄⵏ ⴰⵓⵜⵉⵙⵜⵉⵛ ⵙⵀⵉⵉⵜ ⵃⵉⴻⵛⴻ ⵄⴼ ⵛⴰⵔⴱ

ⴽⴻⵛⵛ ⴻⵏⴳⵀ ⵎⵉⵏ ⵡⵀⴰⵜ ⴰ ⵎⵉⴱⵄⵓⵏ ⵉ ⴰⵎ ⴰⵓⵜⵉⵙⵜⵉⵛ ⴰⵙ ⴼⵓⵛⴽ ⴽⵀⵊⴳⴷ ⵢⵔⵉⴽⵙⵖ ⵣⴻⴱⵉ ⵖⵅⵏⵓⴷⵙ ⵜⵓⵏⵉ!!!!
>ⴽⴷⵖⵀⵔ
ⵜⵓⵏⴷⵛⵙⵊⵡ ⴼⴷⵙⴳⵜⵢⴰ ⵖⵏⴷⵓⵛ

Why aren't spics considered whites?

>ⵜⵓⵏⴷⵛⵙⵊⵡ ⴼⴷⵙⴳⵜⵢⴰ ⵖⵏⴷⵓⵛ??????????????????????????
ⵜⴰⵡ ⵏⴰⵍⵄⵓⵜ ⵣⴻⴱⵉ ⵔⴰⴱⴻⴽ ⵜⵏⵉⴽⴽ ⴻⵍ 3ⴰⵙⴱⴰ ⵡ ⵜⴻⵜⴽⵄⵓⵀⴻⴱ ⴰⵍ ⵣⴻⴱⵉ ⵎⴰⵙⵜⴻⵔⵔⴰⵛⴻ ⴱⴻⵔⴻⴱⵔⴻ ⴼⵓⵛⴽⵄⵏⴳ ⵢⵉⵙ ⵃⵉⴻⵛⴻ ⵄⴼ ⵙⵀⵉⵜ ⵜ
ⵜ.ⵎⵉⴱⵄⵓⵏ

I don't know, they look a bit native american-ish in pics but I've never seen them in real life.

ⴼⵓⵛⴽ ⵄⴼ ⵎⵛⵀⵉⵜ ⵏⴰⴽⴳⵀⵔ ⵄⴷⵊⵡⴰ ⵜⵏⴻⴽⴻ ⵜ ⵍⴰⴽ ⵔⴰⵙⵉⵙⵉ ⴱⵉⵍ ⵄⵙⴱ ⴼⵉ ⵣⴻⴱ ⵣⴻⵣⴱⵉ ⴼⵔⵓⵏ ⵙⵛⵙⴱⵢⵖ ⵍⴻⵉⵔ ⴷⵖⵏⵙⴷⵢ ⵎⴰⴼⴷⵓⵉⵄⵙ ⴱⵛⴻⵢ ⵇ!!

tefghd'l tsem'stu tus tamzfhgiadr tamazghouet?
ⴰⵏⴷⵉ ⵔⴰⴱ ⵀⴳⵊⴻⵢ ⴽⵙⵓⵜ ⴼⵖⵏⵄⵔ ⵢⵓ ⵃⵄⵄⵏⵉⵙⴰⵉⵏ ⵓⵏⵜⵉⴰⵙ ⵉⵙ ⴱⵔⴻⴻⵜⵢ ⵙⵀⵉⵜ ⵜⴰⴳⵎⵄⵓⴷ ⴰ ⵉⵙ ⵜⵀⴻ ⴷⴰⵜ ⴱⴻ ⴰⵏⴷ and just remeber beeeee ur self

I'm a pasty white ging.

People that aren't white are seen as more attractive in modern society. I forget the exact term they used when I read it but we'll go with 'ethnic'.

Basically if you are 'mixed' looking you are optimal. Being "white" isn't a free win anymore, in fact I'd say it's more of a negative since western civilization seems to blame white people for fucking everything. (At least half of it)

How often you hear about how asians held the blacks down etc. We are consistently negatively portrayed in media. It's the name to be racist towards white people but no one perceives it that way. WHICH MAKES IT WORSE.

If you say black ppl are thugs you'll get called a racist. But how many memes about white kids shooting up schools are there that no one bats an eye at.

meh meh cringy af
t.tamagrouet hi3vidak mehnoun
ⵜⴰⵍⵔⴼⵣⴰⵉⵄⵖⵛⵀⵣ ⵖⵛⵊⵅⵏⵖⵓⵉⴷ ⵏⵖⴼⴷⵉⵓⵖⵅ ⵏⵖⴷⵓⵉⵖⵀ ⵙⵏⵖⵓⵉⵙ ⴷⵀⵖ ⵀⵏⵖⵓⵉⵙⵖⵀⴷ ⵙⴱ ⵛⵙⵢⴳⵛⵢⵙ ⵖⵢⵖⵙⴳⵓⴷⴽⵖⵉⵍⵙ ⵖⵙⵢⵓⴷⴳⵖⵓⵙⵊ ⵖ ⵖⵙⵓⵢⵖⴳⵜⵓ ⵙ ⵖⵙⵓⵢⴳⵖ ⵙ ⵓⵖⵙⵉⵖⵜⴳ ⵖⵙⴱⵓⵉ ⵖⵙⵢⵖⵓ
>ⵊⵖⵉⵄⵖⵀⵊⴷⵄⵉⵖⵊⴷ
>ⵖⴽⴷⴼⵄⴱⵊ, ⵖⵙⵉⵄⴷⵖ ⵙⵖ ⴷⵙⵉⵄⵖ ⵀⵙ
>ⵖⵏⴷⵉⵊⵀⵖⴻⴷⵓⵉ ⵖⵏⴷⵓⵉⵖ ⴷ_ⵀⵖⵉ ⴷⵖⴷⴳⵖⵀⵙⵓⵉ
>ⵏⵉⵖⵙⵏⵖⵀ ⵉⵙⴷⵖⵀⵙⵉⴷⵖ
ⵏⵀⵖⴷⴽⵀⴳⴽⵊ ⵛⵏⵙⵓⵣⴳⴻⴼⵛⴷⵙⵍⵙⵖⵉ ⴱⵢⵓⵛⵇⴳⵛⵇⴽ ⵖⴱⵙⵓⵢⴳⵖ ⴷ-ⵙ ⵊ,ⴱⵓⵖⴷⵉⵜⵙⴳⵢⵓⴼⵛ ⵉⵄⵇⵢⵛⵢⴼⵖ ⵙⵖⵓⴷⵉ ⴳⵇⵙⵢ ⵖⵙⴱⵓⵉⵜ-ⴷⵢⵏⵖ ⵖⵙⵓⵉⴼⴷⵖⵢⵙⴷ ⵏⵖⴼⵄⵉⵖ-ⴷⵖⵊ ⵖⴷⵓⵉⵖⵢ_ⵙⴳⵖ ⵖⴼⵉⵅⵢⵖⴳ-ⵢⵙ ⴱⴷⵓⴳⵖⵜⴷ ⵏ ⴷⵖⴳⴷⵙⵓⵖⵊ ⵙⵖⴱⵢⵙⵓ ⵛⴻⵎⴷⵛ ⵖⴱⴳⵢⴷⵙⵖ ⵙ ⵖⵙⴱⴷⵓ ⵖⵖⵀ
>ⵖⵏⵉⴷ ⴷⵖⴷⴱⴷⵓⵉⵄⴼⴳ ⴱⵖⵏⴼⴷⵓⵉ ⴱ
ⴱⵀⴷⵓⵉⴼⴱⵀⴷⵉ ⴱ ⴱⵉⴷⵀ ⴱⴷⴱⵓⵀ ⴱⴷⵉⵓⴱ ⴷⵉⴱ ⴱⵉⵙⴱⵖⵏⵉⵙ ⵖⵙⵓⵉⵖⵀⵙ ⴱⵓⵉⵙⴱ ⵖⴱⵙⵓⵉⴱⵙ ⵖⴼⵓⵄⵙⴷⴼⵖⵊ ⵖⵙⵓⵉⴷⵖⴳⵙⵖ ⵏⵖ ⵙⵉⵖⵙⵀⵊⵖⵉⵄ ⴱ ⵙⴷⵉⵄⵖⵀⵙⴷⵖⵉ ⵙⴷⵉⵖⵓⵀⵙⴷⵖⵊⵓ ⴷⵢⵓⵙⵉⵖⵍⵙⵡⵄⵖ ⵓⵙⵢⵖⴳⵙⵖⵄⵀⵙⵉⵍ ⵢⵖⵓⵙⴷⵖⴳⵉ ⵛⵙⵉⵓⵡⵖⴳⵙⵀⵉⵄ ⵙⵖⵉⵡⵀⴷⵙⵢ ⵙⵖⵓⵉⴷⴳⵙⵀⵖ ⵀⵢⵓⵙⴷⵉⴳ ⵙⴷ ⵙⵉⵓⴷⴼⵖ ⵢⵓⵇⵙⴼ_ⵙⴷⴻ ⴻⵔⴻⵓⵣⵖⵛⴱ ⴻⵣⵜⵓⵉⴷⴼⴱⴼⴷ ⵔ ⴱⴼⵄⵉⵛⴷⴳⴷ ⵔⵉⵀ

>its the name
meant 'norm'

ⵄⵀ ⵎⴰⵏⴼ ⵜⵔⴻⵃⵄⵎⵊⴳ ⵅⵖⴼⴷⵉ ⵖⵔⵓⵜⵢⵔⴻ ⴱⴼⵏⴱⴷⵓⵉⴽⴷⵍ ⴷⴼⵉⵓⴱⵀⴼⴷ?? ⵄⴼⵃⴷⵓⴳⵄⴷⵉⵖ ⵖⵉⵓⴷⴼⴱⵀⴷ ,ⵏⴷⴱⵄⴼⵉⵓⴳⴱⵔⴻⵄ ⴱⵖⴼⵛⵏⵓⴱⵉⵛⵀⵖ ⴱ ⵏⵖⵛⴽⵊⴱⵀⴼⴱ ⴱⴼⵓⴼⴷ ⴱⴳⴼⵓⵉⴳⴱⵄⴷ ⴼ!!

ⵖⴼⴷⵉⵄⵖ ⵖⴼⴷⵉⵓⵖ ⵓⴻⵔⵉⴳ ⵏⵖⵉⴷⵓⴼⵖ ⴱⴷⵉⵏⴼⵓⴱⵀⴷ ⴼ ⴱⵏⴷⵉⴱⵊ ⴷⴼⵓⵢⵖ ⵙⴼⴷⵃⵄⵖ ⵖⴷⴼⵓⵢⵖ ⴷⵖⴱⵃ ⴱ ⵓⵙⴷⵖ ⵖⴱ ⴷⵓⵢⴱⵉ ⴷⴷ ⴱⵄⵉⴷⴼⴱ ⴼⴷ!!! ⴼⴱⵉⴷⴼⵀⴱⵏ ⴼⴷ?
enough with you autist just kecc engh men bye

please stop, this runes are scary

wtf are those letters though? looks like Ethiopian but less squiggly.

i was close, it's tifinagh

this is tamazight ⵜⴰⵎⴰⵣⵉⴳⵀⵜ

berber's tafinag

we don't get scholarships like blacks

your argument for getting scholarships is invalid and not everyone lives in burgerking.

not even /pol/ has this much angst

Why angst? I don't speak english, what am I missing with the word angst? I'm not racist bro.

arabs in USA are a respectful community compared to berber in france :(

you seem incredibly confused with the state of the world and possibly an underage who went on stromfront too many times

atleast /pol/ heavily generalises, but your comment on arabs and indians were outlandishly rude

See I doubt that and I'm not in french. Their nose and their way of carrying themselves is so... stupid. They're just stupid people who act like stupid people act. They steal or try to cheat you out of things, they lie without shame, they will claim high morals and high values and talk about family and doing what's right and have all these stories about moral decency but the only reason they do is because they lack them. They're just dumb shit irrational people who can't be trusted.

I don't go to /pol/ or stromfront I just live in europe and have had to deal with these people often and they are just... fucking awful. Especially indians and pakistani. Don't get me wrong, arabs at least are civilized in the way they understand that there are underlying mechanism to culture and society and that to adhere to them and play by the rules will get you farther and develop you as a person, which indians and pakistani completely miss. But even so, read what I said above about my completely subjective and personal experience with arabs.

this is multiculturalism in a nutshell

you are supposed to live in a ugly shitskin manlet country

I also live in europe and i'm indian

I have met shitty indians, pakis, arabs and blacks. I've also met a ton of shitty whites.

I don't generalize though, I just see a shitty person and move on.

>America
>World class education

I get that it's better than some third world education but it's pretty shitty.

Well I'd like you to kindly move on from this continent too. Thanks.

No thanks, I was privileged enough to be born here and i'd rather live a happy life here than move because some guy on the internet told me.

hm hm i 'm not that guy but
if you are not aryan you are not white and arayan are descendant of indiands so indians have more more rights to live in europe than non aryan whites

I understand but that doesn't change the fact that your people are awful and shit and you're lowering the standards of the place that you know is better than anything your people could ever make.

I don't care about terms or history, I don't go to /pol/. I know what I see around me and what I see around me are that indians and pakistani are shit people that I don't want around me and that I can and have so far managed to avoid as much as possible.

They smell bad, they're dirty, they look like they have 10 different species of warms living in and on them, they're like children when they get angry as much as when they love, they change their mind based on the wind, they will attack like vicious animals but will whimper like puppies when they get a reply. They're just shit man. I don't know how to put it differently, literal shit.

i thought it was wingdings from MS word

>your people are blahblahblah

I give 0 fucks about them. Do you think i'm gonna care when I'm on my death bed?

I'm just gonna live a fun life and die happy.

Why do shitskins want white girls though? Don't shitskin girls date shitskin guys?

Keep to your own and problem's solved. You're also not competing with taller people, since non-euro's are generally shorter. Fixed your problems for ya bruh.

Exactly. As I said, you are an animal running on your instincts. Not human.

>you are an animal running on your instincts. Not human.

kys

hmm

No u

You have to go back

t. 170cm 60kg homosexual brown European

I highly recommend having your first existential crisis, then you can stop being a fucking faggot and stop caring about things you can't change and live a less stressful happy life.

53kgg 181cm olive skin

Are you Persian?

no i'm t*nisian

I'm sorry man I think I gave you the wrong idea. I don't care about a global issue, about the number of shit people in the world, about their actions or inactions, well being or suffering, about their cultural advancements or demise, about their conquests or failures. I care about me and my own and me and my own is being affected by these shit colored shit smelling shit behaving people. I can change them being around me and I actively work towards having as few around me as possible.

Also I understand feeling good and living a life of feeling good is important to you, since you're a basic non human.

I highly recommend having your first existential crisis, then you can stop being a fucking faggot and stop caring about things you can't change and live a less stressful happy life.

I'm sorry man I think I gave you the wrong idea. I don't care about a global issue, about the number of shit people in the world, about their actions or inactions, well being or suffering, about their cultural advancements or demise, about their conquests or failures. I care about me and my own and me and my own is being affected by these shit colored shit smelling shit behaving people. I can change them being around me and I actively work towards having as few around me as possible.

Also I understand feeling good and living a life of feeling good is important to you, since you're a basic non human.

I've posted a guide if you need help over hereGood luck!

At the end of the day, you're still a shitskin. Have fun!

>White people invent toaster coffins and pay big money to turn themselves brown
>Black people bleach their skin to turn themselves "liteskin" (brown)
>Italian look widely sought after for the bronze (brown) complexion
>equal resistance to sun and frost
>get sent to hospital if you're too not-brown
>US president slathers face in orange to appear more brown and therefor alive

Brown is a good thing to be.

>have designated shitting streets

you're replying to someone else, not me

>you're still a shitskin
>hurr you make more money than me, get more girls and are happier but the higher amount of melanin in your skin makes it invlad

platinum mad

>have designated shitting streets

dunno what you're talking about, i'm a british citizen :^)

>he thinks race is about skin color

Except you very probably don't make more money then me though you might get more girls but again, that's not the issue or what I'm talking about. What i'm talking about is the fact that you're less than human and deep down you know that to be true.

>you're less than human and deep down you know that to be true.
absolutely, in my mind and a GOD

non whites on Veeky Forums need to stop calling themselves shit skins. stop sucking the white man's cock and be proud of what race you are

*in my mind i'm a god

got a little euphoric typing there

That's their race though, shitskin.

if non whites are shit skins, whites are cum skins

Do what you must, at least we're white.

Holy fucking shit I've had it. What the fuck is with all you middle eastern guys flaming yourselves with these god damn threads every day? You are almost making me feel bad for you. This is getting out of hand. Off topic threads that are at least funny are one thing, but I'm seeing these
" only one life. I'm ugly and short" threads every day. Fuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuck. Fucking mods, somebody. Jesus fucking Christ. God dammit. Fuck. I'm off today and all I get to do is scroll through these pitiful threads all day.

FUCK. FUCK FUCK FUCK FUCK FUCK FUCK FUCK FUCK FUCK FUCK FUCK FUCK FUCK FUCK FUCK FUCK FUCK FUCK FUCK

IF YOU FUCK THEIR WOMEN THEIR CHILDREN WILL BE PRETTIER AND WON'T COMPLAIN AS MUCH AND THEN Veeky Forums WILL BE MORE QUALITY BRO DO IT FOR US

CAPS IS CRUISE CONTROL FOR COOL

>spends so much time on /pol/ he calls himself shitskin

the retardation is astronomical

calm down donald
/BMR/

Fairer skintone is a desirable trait amongst most races and countries, its not just an american white black thing.
Spend a little more time traveling than eating chicken breasts fags

>i'm a kissless virgin who dropped out high school and live on wellfare since then.
>But hey, at least I'm white !

>tfw white feature and tanned skin the best thing that could happen