Is there even a point to getting Veeky Forums if you have a small dick?

Is there even a point to getting Veeky Forums if you have a small dick?

come on fags

you're never going to use it anyway so lift

yes, get on a 500kcal diet and after 12 months you won't have any limbs left leaving you with just a torso

after you've lost torso as well you'll have only your head and your small dick left

congrats now you can start fucking

From what I take away, lifting brings all of you pleasure, on this board. I do have other ways of feeling good

>small dick
>fucking

useless

well when you are fat there is still possibility your dick will grow when you loose fat

This is honestly the only reason I'm considering getting Veeky Forums. But I don't wanna get Veeky Forums and then have no improvement, it will be like hard work and no reward. I guess there is really no way to know until I do it.

YOU HAVE TO GET FIT if you have a small dick...it is literally the only way you will ever get pussy.

Make up for your faults bro

This is honestly the only reason I'm considering getting Veeky Forums. But I don't wanna get Veeky Forums and then have no improvement, it will be like hard work and no reward. I guess there is really no way to know until I do it.

Yeah, I know this.

How small?

Your dick itself will not get bigger, there will just be less fat around your pubic area. Whatever size you have now, you are stuck with. It's life. You can get surgery, but it only adds an inch or so.

Most women don't care as much about a man's dick as much as the man does.

5 - 5.5. 5.5 inches on a good day, 5 inches regularly.

I swear in my teenage years it used to be 6 inches.

I thought that when you lose weight, you fat will go away in the pubic area and make teh blood circulation better so it will be bigger.

Honestly when I read it, it sounded like bro science, but I do sincerely hope it was right.

Also, does jelqing work, by any chance?

Just fucking date sub 5 foot girls.

i would if I could

would you rather be a small ugly bitch with a small dick, or a big aesthetic guy with a small dick

>current g/f is 4'11"
>Dick is 7" and thick
>if we fuck real hard she will be sore for days
>feels good and bad man

The former:

>fugly dude with a small dick, nothing new, laugh at him as usual

The latter:

>compensating for something, lets laugh even harder

Somehow the latter is worse

>5 - 5.5. 5.5 inches on a good day, 5 inches regularly.
lol
you got trolled by Veeky Forums and Veeky Forums
your dick is no problem but your iq might be, so id stay away from women anyhow

yeah right

5.5 is average, maybe half an inch above

>women can be pleased by average penises

Ikr, sucks being 6.5"

end my meaningless existence already lads lmao

As a fat guy with a big dick I can say yes there def is. Some girls prefer fit bodies to dick size so its your only chance, or get rich.

dat keybo tho, what a phone

stupid answer because they can get both - plenty of fit guys with big dicks

stop coping and fucking go er already

meant him not you btw

I bet you can be please by average penises

Whatever you need to tell yourself to stay on your computer chair

>I'm not above average in every aspect, why even try?

Kill yourself kid, this is why women become barren just from the sight of you

answer that question yourself OP. getting truly fit has nothing to do with your shitty self image. Veeky Forums should be about getting better and being hungry for self improvement. Veeky Forums is a passion beyond some cum dumpster's opinion of the cock you ram into her ass.

>tfw gf's big hands make my penis look tiny

>implying not everybody on this board lifts for girls

I assume you lift for girls. In this case, it depends.
If you have an attractive face, yes.
If you are above 6 ft, definitely yes.

I will not tell you that your dick is average, because even if so, average is considered to be small all around the world (except Asia). But you can completely satisfy a girl with this average, but "small" dick. Believe me, because I'm the same size as you.

>5'8
>3.5 inch dick

why even bother losing the outer battle when i have already lost the inner battle

>tfw 6 feet tall
>tfw 1 inch stub

no, small dick guys should all just move to asia

same
i fucking hate being only 7x5

if everyone on this board lifts for girls then id kms.

That sucks user. Go to Japan/Korea, or aim for super tiny girls.
Btw everything will be about relative size for women, because in the end, 5 inch and 6 inch won't feel that different. Generally, you are okay, if your dick reaches your height (ft) in inches.

5 and 6 are the difference between the 20th and 65th percentile you fucking assclown lmao

It's OVER for our 3.5friend unless he moves to Japan to play "white man in asia" game

This is the first real helpful piece of advice I've seen here. I've been told i have a nice face (not just by my mom), but I am 5'9. Even so, I am not particularly concerned about height.

But if what you say is true, then working out will prove to be worth it.

I'm sorry bros

Joke's on you faggot, I prefer asian gurlz

stupid reason, i mean, hehehehehe, dont tell me you;re gay lmao

Still, as I said, girls don't really feel the difference between 5 and 6 inches when being fucked.
Then just start lifting. Improve yourself.

>4.5" erect
Am I fucked, or is there hope?

im having a hard time comprehending this delusional bullshit you're spewing
>there is no difference between the 20th and 65th percentile
>there is no difference between 5'7" and 5'11" (4 inch height difference)
>there is no difference between an 88 IQ and a 106 IQ
>there is no difference between a 1220/2400 SAT score and a 1620/2400
>there is no difference between working class borderline poor and solid middle class
>no difference between dying at 69 vs dying at 88

just stop deluding this poor man and listen to what white women actually say about sub-6 inch dicks. YES, even the nice ones. they just go on reddit to ask about their dilemma instead of telling him to his face.

Would you rather be weak with a small dick or strong with a small dick?

it literally makes no difference chump. stop trying unless you are intending to lift as a hobby.

>not lifting for bitches

So you can get that grip strength up. It's easier to get a girl off with fingers, since you can adjust your aim better.

there's a difference but women can't feel it
reading comprehension breh